Flock finds the photos you take together with friends and family and magically brings all the photos from each person's phone together into a single shared album.
No more nagging friends to email or post their photos after a night out. No more missing out on that great shot that someone else took. No more taking the same group photo on multiple phones.
Flock is a brand new kind of app, loaded with magical features:
• You take photos just like you always do with any camera app
• Flock automatically knows which of your friends you are with and filters out strangers
• Flock magically creates a shared album for your friends who were present
• You have complete control over which photos you contribute
• You don't have to remember to use Flock. Just do your thing, and Flock sends you a notification afterwards if you have photos to share or view
• Flock even works backwards in time to create albums from before you installed the app! Install Flock with family and friends and immediately uncover lost memories stuck on their phones (photos must have been taken with location information enabled)
• Flock relies on location information to do its magic, but new battery-friendly location technology keeps you going
• Flock also relies on Facebook to learn who your real friends are, but it will never post anything without your explicit approval.
• Be sure to enable push notifications so you don't miss out on your friends' photos!
Flock is made in California by the company that brought you Bump.
New in 1.7.1:
+ Bug fixes and performance improvements.
New in 1.7.0:
+ Automatically back up Flock photos to your Dropbox!
+ Dramatically better battery life. (We know, you are thinking, "But you said the battery life was already really good, were you lying before or are you lying now?". No and no! We've just made it much better by waking up the app far less often and relying on cell tower location rather than your phone's GPS chip. Oh also, you'll still see the location arrow in the top status bar even when the app is closed, but that doesn't mean it is using location services all the time. Confusing, we know.)
New in 1.6.0:
+ Localized with support for fifteen languages
+ Photo downloads now much faster!
• Localized with support for fifteen languages
• Bug Fixes
New in this update:
+ It's now easier to see when you have photos to share with friends
+ Better explanation about how Flock works. (Shhh, it's magic!)
Thanks for all the wonderful feedback! Does your family have Flock installed for the holidays?
New in Flock 1.4.0:
+ Swipe to skip an entire album in the list of photo albums to share
+ Now it's even easier to share your albums with people not using flock
+ Now it's faster to add people to your albums by simply searching for them
+ Turn off background location access within the app
Now you can see all your friends that use Flock! Just tap on the friends icon on the top left!
Also the epic conquest of bugs continues...
See all your sharable photos at once!
Thanks for all your great feedback! We've fixed many of the bugs you helped us find.
Don't forget to have your friends download Flock for Halloween!
* Fixed a bug that was causing the app to crash for new users during login.
In this update, we fixed a nasty bug that may have accidentally logged you out of Flock. So if you are reading this, please just open the app and log in again. Don't fear, you didn't miss any photos -- they'll all be there waiting for you.
Tagging people in albums who haven't yet downloaded Flock is now easier than ever.
+ iPhone 5 Support
+ iOS 6 Support
+ Keep your albums private by locking them
+ Bug fixes
Sharing photos is even easier now!
You can also delete blurry photos, and remove people from your albums.
+ You can now remove photos you've submitted
+ You can now remove people you've shared photos with
Easier to add friends
*NEW* Tag friends not yet on Flock in albums so they can see the photos
+ Invite People through Facebook
+ Bug Fixes
+ Bug Fixes