This is the official app for the popular fmylife.com website, which publishes the finest slices of day-to-day embarrassments and misfortunes. Get your daily fix of freshly updated stories, laughs, cringes and even create your own free member's account to take advantage of added features.
• NEW: Compatible with the notification center (entirely configurable)
• NEW: A customizable homepage with even more things to discover
• NEW: Remove all advertisements for $ 0,99
• NEW: Compatible with the iPad and iPhone 5
• NEW: A magnificent new revamped design
• NEW: A private messaging system, which allows FML members to chat with each other
• NEW: Badges to be unlocked through certain activities and to be collected
• NEW: Now compatible with the notification center
• NEW: Connect the app to your Facebook account to make sharing easier
• NEW: The bookmark feature so you can start reading from where you left off
• Read, vote and comment on the FMLs
• Submit your own stories
• Share the stories on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or e-mail
• Sort the FMLs by Top, Flop or by category
• Read randomly selected FMLs
• Add FMLs to your favorites to read them again later or to share them with your friends
• Each week, discover a brand new illustrated FML created by a different artist
• Search through the FMLs using keywords
• Fill out your member’s profile
• Moderate the FMLs to help the website’s team to publish the funniest stories
• Read the FML team’s blog to keep yourself informed about what’s going on
YOU LIKE FML?
If you have any technical issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
This official application was developed by Alkeo, with the FML team.
- Various bug fixes
- Various bug fixes
- New presentation of the conversations in the private messaging system.
- The personalization of your filters is now correctly saved.
- It’s now possible to configure your notifications (see Settings).
- Various bug fixes.
-A new category of FMLs is available in the application's menu: "The follow-up". Hundreds of stories are commented
on by their authors.
-You can now see the country from where FMLs were sent (displayed on each story's page).
-Fewer ads! The ad banners are now placed for every 4 publications, instead of every 3 previously.
-The app’s homepage has evolved to allow you to discover more new and funny FML-based content. Illustrations, tweets, blog articles, news, FML videos… A filter button has appeared on the homepage that will allow you to add or remove elements with great ease.
-Added the possibility of commenting on blog articles
-Fixed the profile photo-editing bug, which forced the app to close
-Fixed the bug which froze “pull to refresh” in landscape mode
-Fixed the bug which deleted the comment being written if the phone was rotated
- Following public demand, addition of the ad-free purchase option to remove all advertisements, in the “Settings”
- Orientation blocking is restored
- Global performance is increased