Frameographer is a simple and powerful app for making time-lapse and stop motion movies in HD. The interface is intuitive and delightful.
Time-lapse and stop motion movies are both created by taking a sequence of still images and playing them back at a certain speed. Frameographer makes this process easy and fun!
- Capture and export in HD quality (1080p for iPhone 4S/5(sc)/6 & iPod Touch 5th Gen, 720p for all other devices).
- Manual or Automatic shutter settings for making stop motion or time-lapse movies.
- Exposure and Focus lock
- Low-light Boost Mode (iPhone 5(sc)/6/6 Plus only)
- Onion Skin
- Frames Per Second adjustments
- Ability to add frames to a preexisting project.
- Use either the front or back camera.
- Add a soundtrack with any song from your iTunes library.
Requires iOS 7.0+. Compatible with:
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5(sc)
- iPhone 6, Plus
- iPod Touch 4th Generation
- iPod Touch 5th Generation
If you have any questions, comments, or bugs, let us know at email@example.com.
iOS 7 Backwards compatibility bug fixes.
Bug fixes for iOS 8.
A few bug fixes.
Fixed compatibility issues with iOS 7 and iPhone 5S
• Optimization for iPhone 5 and iOS 6!
• Tweaked and improved some graphics and animations.
• Bug fixes.
Various bug fixes.
- Smart Zoom. On the Capture Screen, you can now pinch to zoom up to 2x, without degrading image quality.
- Audible Countdown. A new option has been added to the Time Lapse options menu, allowing you to hear a 3 second countdown before each image is captured.
- 1080p! The iPhone 4S and iPad 3 now capture and export in glorious 1080p resolution. All other compatible
devices will continue to capture and export at 720p.
- Music! You can now add a soundtrack to your masterpiece, using any song from your iTunes library that is currently on your device.
- Multiple Frame Deletion. We have made it easy to delete several frames at once.
- Frame Duplication. It is now possible to duplicate frames.
- Bug Fixes. Squashed 'em.
- New (and improved!) title. "Frames" will now and forever be known as "Frameographer".
- Screen transitions have been improved.
- Various small fixes.
Everything! This is the first publicly available version of Frames.