Gantt Pro is a project plan reader to import and edit your Microsoft Project Plans on iPad. Import Microsoft Project plans as MPP/XML files using Email, DropBox, BOX or iTunes.
This app is developed to enable project managers and planners to view Gantt in an interactive way. The app also provides flexibility to manage your plans while you are out of office or in meetings.
****Gantt Lite/Pro is a project plan viewer. Before purchasing Gantt Pro, check out Project Planning Pro to see if it better fits your needs.
* Import, View and Edit Microsoft project plans
* View 4 types of task links - finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start (SS), finish-to-finish (FF) and start-to-finish (SF)
* Interactive Gantt, move Gantt bars to change timelines
* Import options available via Dropbox, BOX email Inbox and iTunes
* Bird’s-eye view of Gantt for easy navigation
* Share plans as .ppp and .csv
* Filter tasks by task name, duration, %complete, start date, finish date and resource
* Slider bar to increase viewing area for Gantt or Table view
Import your existing MS Project Plans to Gantt Pro using one of the following methods
* Manual Import - Import your plans using Email, Dropbox, BOX or iTunes
* Using Gantt Pro Addin - Install this adding on your desktop and directly import MS Project Plans into Gantt Pro (visit support site)
You can now email your plan as a .ppp file to yourself or other Gantt Pro, Gantt Lite or Planning Pro users. The .ppp file can be opened on any one of these apps enabling plan sharing and team collaboration.
For optimum performance:
Import project file with size less than 10 Mb
Open plan with project task count less than 400
This App has been developed based on valuable feedback we received from Project Management Community. Your feedback, comments, reviews and ideas help us improve Gantt Pro. We would like to hear from you.
MPP file Import
minor Bug fixes
2)Resource and Task Cost Calculation
3)IOS6.0 bug fixes
5) Pdf Export enhancement
1) App freezing at launch fix
1)Share Plan as .ppp
2)Share plan as .csv
6)iOS 5.1.1 fix
1) Bug Fixes
2) Performance Tuned
3) Ui changes
4) Major Crashes fixed
1) Task notes editing feature allows user to add/edit notes to individual tasks in your plan.
2) Project server Integration
3) MultiLingual support
Gantt Pro 1.2 has some additional features and enhancements as requested by our App users. One of the most requested feature from our App Users, the Critical Path view, has been implemented. Critical Path task is simply the series of tasks that controls the start and finish date of the project. When the last task in the critical path is complete, the project is also complete.
Calendar view – Provides calendar day-week-month view of your tasks.
A selector has been provided to switch views between Gantt, Table view, Critical Path View and Calendar View.
Some of the UI Enhancements incorporated are
Splitter bar handle for Gantt View to enable increase or decrease viewing area in Gantt View
Slider for Changing Time Scale – an additional alternative to Pinch in Pinch out (many of you requested for this)
Additional Sample files from MS Project Templates (for new Gantt Lite users)
1) DropBox Integration
2) Bug Fixes