// About IBA Global Insight
IBA Global Insight is the flagship publication of the International Bar Association (IBA), the membership organisation for the world-wide legal profession. Published six times a year, distributed to all members of the IBA, and available online, IBA Global Insight features in-depth articles by accomplished journalists, covering major developments in international legal, business and human rights issues, and interviews with the leading authorities in these areas. IBA Global Insight also publishes regular comment articles from its columnists around the world.
// About the App
Browse through the magazine page-by-page in full. An easy-to-read portrait mode allows users to browse through the articles individually, increasing the font size for extra easy reading and browsing the related imagery in the gallery.
IBA Global Insight is published by the International Bar Association (www.int-bar.org). iPhone and iPad application developed by Stonewash Ltd (www.stonewash.co.uk).
Annual Subscription (12 months) - FREE
- All purchases (inc. subscriptions) will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription please do so before this 24 hour period by accessing your iTunes account settings.
- Please be aware that subscriptions cannot be cancelled/refunded once purchased.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- All content in the IBA app is copyright IBA 2011. All rights reserved.
- Terms - http://www.ibanet.org
- iOS 8 Compatibility
- Fix an issue causing the app to crash immediately on startup after restoring purchases.
- Bug fixes
- Fix restoring purchases causing the app to crash
- Fix app crashes after pairing with Facebook for some users
- iOS 7 Compatibility
- Bug fixes
• You can now bookmark pages inside each issue, just tap the bookmark icon on the toolbar
• See where the interactive elements are, tappable links now pulse when you load the page
• Share articles on Twitter and Facebook faster
• Keep track of an issue from the contents view, see which articles you've read, part-read and haven't yet seen
• Swipe left and right to jump from article to article in the text-only view
• Pick up where you left off, when re-opening an issue, the app will remember where you last where
• Fixed bug that caused download progress indicator to show incorrect figures
Version 6 is a major update. If you have previously purchases issues with this application you will need to restore them from the settings page. IBA GI magazine is now using the latest version of the Stonewash Magazine Framework. New features include:
• Updated interface
• Newsstand compatible, background downloads
• New dynamic contents and thumbnails browser
• New, exclusive issue overview option
• Facebook, Twitter, iMessage and email integration
• New immersive image and video galleries
• Interactive advertising and editorial pages
• Easy to read articles with customisable text
• Active hyperlinks
• New help & FAQ centre
• New account management system
- External link fix
- New loading screen for iPad and iPhone
- Title change to IBA GI