THE MOST HILARIOUS APP IN EXISTENCE!
I’d Cap That takes your normal photo and selects the perfect, most hysterically crude caption and slaps it on top. If you don't LOL right away, refresh the caption for optimal hilarity. You and your friends will have an absolute blast capping your pics. Never before has anything ever made you laugh this hard.
• As seen on CNN, FOX, and other boring news sites
• App of the Week - All Things Social
• Things You Can’t Afford to Miss - Business Insider
• Waste of Time - Teachers Everywhere
Hundreds of absurdly hysterical captions to turn your iPhone pics into hilarious works of art! Humiliate your friends and family -- share it on Facebook and Twitter!
BETTER THAN BREATHING
• Hundreds of hilarious and crude captions
• Refresh captions
• Choose from your library or use your camera
• Share the photo on FB and Twitter
Tell us what you really think. Email email@example.com with caption suggestions and feedback.
More Bug Fixes
• Awesome new look!
• iPhone 5 support
• Remove watermark!
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Bug fixes and optimizations
Facebook integration sucked before. We pumped it full of memory-saving flavor and now it rules.
Pesky bug fixes.
- Pulls captions in background
- Added watermark
- Bug fixes
☞Added refresh option
☞Added Facebook integration
☞Added more captions
☞Fixed push notifications
☞ Added 300 more captions
☞ Push notifications
☞ Added further info on about page
☞ Camera now saves image immediately when you click 'use'
☞ Better Twitter and Facebook integration
☞ Bug and crash fixes
☞ This version no longer repeats captions, even if the app quits or crashes