iDrumTech is a Drum Tuner and Drum Tech iPhone App. It has a Drum Tuner that introduces new technology which allows you to use your EARS while you tune drums. It creates a truly awesome Audio Visual Experience with your drum tuning, Drum Preset Library, Drum Tuning Calculator, Drum Maintenance Manuals and much more Drum Information.
Most Innovative Drum Tuner:
* Advanced Pitch Detection with Controllable Detection Envelope (See More in the App)
* Multiple Values of Pitch displayed - see the Attack, the Fundamental, all the frequencies in a visual display via
Pitch History (double tap top left of tuner screen)
* Visual - See the frequency being read in high detail
* Tone Generator - Hear the tone you wish to tune to. Easily adjust the tone with the Tone Wheel and Octave Selector at the bottom.
* Audio Passthru - Isolate and clean up the audio you hear by plugging in your headphones and isolating your drum right at the lug. We add the ability to high / low pass the audio signal so you hear only the pitch at the lug.
* Isolated Drum Tuning Mode: Audio Passthru + Tone Generator Loop - You get the tone generator in your headphones along with the microphone. Mix these together and you'll be in for one exciting tuning experience!
Dimmer Controlled Flashlight! ** Requires Camera + Flash
* Every Drum Tech Needs a Torch!
* Inspect your drums
* Check your Gap
* Find Your Way
* Brag to your friends you have the only tuner in the world with a flashlight!
* So many more uses!
Drum Tuning Presets!
* Save your Drum Tunings easily right from the Tuner Screen or Calculator!
* Comes Pre-Loaded with DrumKit tunings from http://DrummerConnection.com
* Add / Create / Edit / Delete/ Clone and Re-Calculate Drums easily!
* Download Additional Drum Kit Tunings (in App Purchase)
Built in Drum Tech Library
* Drum Tech Videos!! - Loads of Drum Tuning and Drum Tech videos. Easily fetch the new updated videos feed by pulling down on the feed list. New videos being added all the time at no extra charge!
* Drum Lug Tuning Pattern Charts - All common lug tuning patterns are in the app. Seat your head properly!
* Online Drumstore Search
* Online Drumhead Database
* Online Drummer Links Database
* Online Support Forum & Community
** Internet connection required for some LIBRARY features.
** Microphone Equipped IOS Device and IOS 6 Is required.
* iPhone 4
* iPhone 4s
* iPhone 5
* iPad 2 and newer with IOS6
* iPod Touch 4 and 5th Generation
Watch the video Demo!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZhg2d2ZSFQ
Social Media Mentions of iDrumTech:
"Drummers! A Revolution in Drum Tuning has taken place! iDrumTech - iPhone Drum Tech and Tuner App. "
-- Modern Drummer Magazine via Facebook/Twitter https://www.facebook.com/ModernDrummer/posts/10151518920433169
"Check out the most innovative drum tuner app out there. The iDrumTech app"
-- Evans Drumheads & HQ Percussion via Facebook/Twitter https://www.facebook.com/evansdrumheads/posts/545054632182262
"The newest and most advanced drum tuning app out, the iDrumTech app."
-- Pro-Mark Official Drumsticks via Facebook / Twitter
"Best Drum Tuner App"
-- Stephens Drumshed Blog http://drummeretc.blogspot.com/2013/02/best-drum-tuning-app.html
Find us on the Web!!
- Website: http://iDrumTech.com
- Forums: http://iDrumTech.com/forums
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IDrumtech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/iDrumTech
Developed in coordination with http://DrummerConnection.com
* Uninstall and Reinstall if you have issues.
* Fixed Videos Bug
* Added Donation Links to Legal Fund
* Added Drummer Apps section to library to promote other apps we find useful. More coming.
* Added Legal Popup to help with our fund. Dismiss Forever if you don't want to see it again, otherwise you can find it in the Library and Settings page.
Update for IOS 7 Users. This brings us back to the iOS7 before 2.1.1 which was released to fix a bug in IOS6. Back to the new!
Release for IOS6 users only.
IOS 7 DO NOT TRY TO UPGRADE!
Fixed bugs with launch.
Added additional popup notices
* Fixed Add Drum Kit and Add New Drum picker crashes
* Set base SDK to IOS 6.1 so older users can update while still on IOS 6
* Called the plumber and fixed the Kitchen Sink!
* Minor fixes and improvements
* Updated UI for iOS7
* Fixed Tone Generator in iOS7
* Updated Push Notification Handling
* New User Manual
* New Library
* New Tools directly on the tuner - swipe the icons below the frequency display to access Detection Envelope, Tone Lock and other features.
* Improved Tuner Code
- Improved Tuner code
- Improved UI
- Added more Social Networking Options
- Minor Bug Fixes
• Bug Fixes and UI Improvements
• Fixed Tuner not responding after minimizing app
• Much improved Downloads Interface now called "Drum Shop"
• Added French
- Improved User Interface
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Preset Sharing and In-App Purchases
- Spanish Translation
- Fixed a bug that made the tone generator not play sound after the phone went to sleep.
- Fixed a bug the in the videos where the keyboard covered the forum screen
- Other bugs and fixes and UI improvements
iDrumTech v1.1 Crush Drum Key Release
• Updated UI
• Added system-wide Help Screens and Tutorials. Tap 3 Times at the top of any screen to view tutorials, or reset the initial Walk-Throughs via Settings -> Reset Tutorials
• Improved Tuner Code and Bug Fixes
• Added Tone Lock Mode (See Manual)
• Added Safety Feature for Octaves. Now you must Double Tap octaves to change.
• Added Toolbox Icon for Tuner Toolbox
• Tuner Toolbox now has Pitch History and a full Audio Mixer. Swipe Left / Right between views.
• Several visual enhancements
• Tuner screen flashes red when the sound level is too high and frequency readings cannot be calculated due to the sound levels.
• Added Clone Drumkit Feature - You can now clone entire kits and their drums.
• Several visual enhancements Calculator
• Improved the calculated values for the reso and batter by rounding to the nearest note
• Changed “Top Head” to “Batter Head” and “Bottom Head” to “Reso Head” for consistency.
• Complete Visual Redesign
• Swipe Right to go back to main Library Screen at any time.
• Pull down on Videos Feed to view updated videos feed (that was always there!)
• Forum discussions now added to Videos - You can comment / discuss.
• Added Frequency Charts - to quickly view the frequency breakdown
• Added Musical Intervals Calculator - Pick a note and view +/- Musical Intervals
• User Manual now has an update option at the top of the manual
• User manual updated to v1.1 Settings
• Moved Detection Threshold - It's now located in Tuner Toolbox
• Added App Store Review Links
• Added better Tell-a-Friend Options
• Ability to gift the app
• Visual Enhancements
• Version History
• More social media options