DON'T MISS. THE APP NOW IS MORE CONVENIENT TO USE !
COMPATIBLE WITH IPHONE 4S AND NEWER
IPHONES 4S RUNNING iOS7 CAN HAVE MEMORY ISSUE
PLEASE NOTE: It is currently not possible to share workouts or personal data between Android and Apple devices. Cross platform compatibility is something we will be working towards in the future.
iMUSCLE 2 IS A HIGHLY VISUAL, 3D-BASED, AWARD WINNING HEALTH AND FITNESS APP THAT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PLAN AND TRACK YOUR FITNESS PROGRAM.
⁃Chosen by the App Store as "App of the Week"
⁃No.1 Health & Fitness app - App Store Rewind, 2011
⁃Listed as one of Tech Crunch's top 20 apps of 2011
⁃Listed as one of the best apps for weight loss by More.com
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"The iMuscle app has the benefit of teaching you more about the muscles that help your
"Anyone into sports training or rehabilitation science will immediately see the usefulness of this app."
"iMuscle is a high-quality, professional-grade, but user-friendly app that will help users not just work out, but do
so with maximum effectiveness and minimal injury. For personal or professional use, this is a fantastic fitness tool."
"iMuscle is a sophisticated workout aid."
--- App of the Day
"iMuscle is a great option for learning to exercise and stretch specific muscles in your body."
"iMuscle allows everyone from fitness junkies to work-out novices to create and maintain a personalized exercise
program tailored to their specific needs."
--- 148 Apps
iMuscle 2 provides users with the ability to zoom into an area on our 3D human body and tap on a muscle to reveal exercises and stretches targeted to the development and/or rehabilitation of that specific muscle. Once identified, just add it to a workout. The app also features our unique animations which provide direction on how to properly perform each exercise. In addition to individual users, iMuscle 2 was designed with multiple users in mind, making it ideal for fitness instructors and physiotherapists to use with their clients.
iMUSCLE 2'S TOP FEATURES ARE:
⁃Rotate and zoom-in to our real 3D model with the musculature exposed to reveal superficial and many deep muscles.
- Slick new interface with easy to find workout and exercise areas featuring animated exercise icons.
⁃Over 650 high-quality 3D animated exercises and stretches for both gym and home users.
-Tap muscles to find exercises associated with that muscle.
⁃Search for exercises by type, area worked or equipment used.
⁃Add customized exercises to the app database.
⁃Easily create workouts with our drag & drop feature -- with automatic prompts for set, rep and weight details.
⁃Share workouts with friends, workout partners or clients via e-mail.
⁃Sync workouts between multiple devices by backing up and restoring from iCloud.
⁃Easily track your body measurements.
⁃Track statistics for entire workouts or individual exercises.
- Share your progress via e-mail, Facebook & Twitter.
⁃50+ Present workouts.
⁃Hints and tips for every exercise.
⁃Add an unlimited amount of users.
HOW TO USE:
1. To work on a particular body area, zoom into the area on our 3D model. Tap on a muscle you want to work on and a thumbnail list of all the exercises associate with that muscle will be presented.
2. Select an exercise and you'll be shown an animated 3D model performing that exercise. You'll also see a written detailed description of how to perform the exercises. Primary and secondary muscles targeted will also be highlighted.
3. Add the exercise to a workout.
Enjoy your workout!
We take pride in our apps at 3D4Medical and continually strive to engage with our customers. We are committed to our upgrading and developing our apps and invite you to share in the development process with us. Please send recommendations and feedback to: iMuscle2iPadFeedback@3D4Medical.com.
Several recently found issues have been addressed.
1) Better layout when playing a workout. The focused mode to see the man fullscreen and the set controls at the same time. Press the arrowed icon underneath the video to get into the focused mode.
2) Better layout when editing a workout to see more workout sequence items at once, bigger workout description text area.
iPod 4 issue has been addressed.
Memory issue for IOS 7 has been addressed.
The IOS7 compatibility.
New graphical input controls for reps, weights, BPM, etc.
Improved using of history in workouts creating.
Several issues fixes.
Workout weights issue has been addressed.
Some muscle-exercise associations have been fixed.
Some other minor issues have been fixed.
Note: Only compatible with iPhone 4 and newer
IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING IMUSCLE USER - PLEASE NOTE:
When upgrading to version 3.0, it may appear that weights are frozen or appear incorrectly in your previous workouts. Your original data has NOT been lost. This issue has been fixed and will be corrected in the next update which Apple is already reviewing. Once the update is released (version 3.0.1) your data and weight settings will once again appear and act normally. Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.
This issue does not affect new users.
- Real 3D model.
- New streamlined interface.
- Added many deep muscles.
- Added new barbell, dumbbell, stability ball, kettlebell and medicine ball exercises.
- Ability to add customized exercises to app database.
- Improved search features.
- Added timer between sets.
- Ability to e-mail workouts to those that own the app.
- Back up and sync between different devices via iCloud.
- Ability to track body measurements for both men and women.
- Weight, Body Fat and BMI indicators for each user.
- Track exercise performance statistics.
- Minor content corrections.
- Ability to share performance updates via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter.
- Added 50 Preset Workouts.
The ability to transfer workouts to/from Mac version of iMuscle has been added.
Fixed a crash that was experienced after playing the initial tutorial
Additional iOS 5 issues fixed and we made the 3D rotation smoother.
Fixed compatibility issues with iOS 5
Upgraded to run on iOS 5.0
You can now play music at the same time as using iMuscle - in other words, iMuscle will no longer turn off your background music.
1) Share workouts - the user can now send a workout from iPhone to iPad and vice versa. Each device must have the
iMuscle installed and be Bluetooth enabled.
2) User Interface has been improved with larger buttons and hit areas.
3) Workout flexibility - the user can now move freely between exercises within a workout.
4) Workout creation and editing has been made much easier. The user can now add or delete exercises using a drag and drop menu.
5) The user can now edit an exercise within a workout.
6) Global Settings facility - allows user to change weight default from kegs to lbs, turn "tips" windows off/on and change default settings for sets, reps and weight increments.
7) The user can also use the weight increment setting to allow manual entry.
8) Kg weight input now includes decimal counter selection.
9) Exercise defaults are now the last entered weight and reps.
10) Several other upgrades