This is the official iPhone app for ELRO and Eden IP cameras. With this app you can remotely view and control your ELRO C703IP/C704IP/C704IP.2/C705IP/C800IP/C803IP/C803IP.2/C901IP/C903IP/C903IP.2/C904IP/C904IP.2 Eden C2110/C2130/C2221/C2231 camera from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. From wherever you are*! Use it for for all of your home security and home automation needs. It's the ideal solution for home and small business surveillance!
*3G or wireless network connection required, for use outside your home network you'll need to setup portforwarding on your router (not for P2P cameras)
- View the live video feed of your cameras
- Two-way audio support (from and to camera) for cameras that support it
- Zoom in and out on the image by pinching
- Optical zoom support for Eden C2130 camera
- Fullscreen by rotating the device to a landscape position
- Swipe in fullscreen view to select another camera
- Take snapshots and save it to your camera roll or mail them
- QR-code scanning support for ELRO C704IP.2/C705/C803IP.2/C903IP.2/C904IP.2 cameras
- Motion detection (for ELRO C703IP/C704IP/C803IP/C903IP/C904IP and Eden C2110/C2130/C2221/C2231)
- Configure motion detection and E-mail settings (for ELRO C703IP/C704IP/C803IP/C903IP/C904IP and Eden C2110/C2130/C2221/C2231)
- Quickly enable/disable the alarm (for ELRO C703IP/C704IP/C803IP/C903IP/C904IP and Eden C2110/C2130/C2221/C2231)
- Enable/disable sending interval E-mails (for ELRO C800IP/C901IP)
- Adjust brightness/contrast
- Adjust saturation (for ELRO C800IP/C901IP)
- Change camera resolution (for ELRO C703IP/C704IP/C704IP.2/C705IP/C803IP/C803IP.2/C903IP/C903IP.2/C904IP/C904IP.2)
- Multiple camera support (up to 144 cameras)
- Mosaic view for showing 4 cameras (in landscape) and 6 cameras (in portrait) simultaneously
- Swipe in mosaic view to view more other cameras
- Possibility to lock PTZ controls and/or rotation
- Taking advantage of iOS 7
- Taking full advantage of retina 3.5" and 4" displays
ELRO C800IP network camera
ELRO C901IP network camera
ELRO C703IP/C703IP.2 network camera
ELRO C704IP/C704IP.2 network cameras
ELRO C705IP network cameras
ELRO C803IP/C803IP.2 network camera
ELRO C903IP/C903IP.2 network cameras
ELRO C904IP/C904IP.2 network camera
Edén C2110 network camera
Edén C2130 network camera
Edén C2221 network camera
Edén C2231 network camera
Edén C2101MP network camera
Edén C2231MP network camera
Please be aware that not all features are available for ELRO C800IP/C901IP and C2101MP/C2101MP and P2P cameras
SUPPORT AND FEATURE REQUESTS
Please address any support or feature request questions to ELRO using the Support-button in the app.
This app has been developed by Maurice de Bijl / The Convenience Factory B.V. commissioned by Roos Electronics B.V., The Netherlands.
Version 1.12 (Jan 23, 2015)
Fixed a problem causing the pincode feature causing the app to become unresponsive.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience this caused!
Please leave a review as we need some extra stars to attract new users. This allows us to keep future updates free of charge. Thank you!
Version 1.11 (Dec 16, 2014)
iOS 8 support added
Minor bug fixes
Version 1.10 (Oct 14, 2013)
Your review after each update is very much appreciated!
- iOS 7 support!
- P2P camera support (no need for portforwarding or UPnP with new camera models)
- QR-code support for P2P camera: scan code and your camera will be added
- Lot's of stability and performance improvements
- Better use of 4" retina screens while zooming
- New design
When you experience problems of features missing with P2P cameras, change the camera model from P2P Generic to the correct model under Manage->Camera settings menu.
Version 1.08 (May 27, 2013)
A FIVE STAR RATING AFTER EACH UPDATE IS MUCH APPRECIATED!
Fix for audio options not showing for several camera
models. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Version 1.07 (Apr 17, 2013)
- Preliminary support for C2101MP and C2231MP camera (no motion detection yet)
- Fixed annoying bug where screen could get scrambled when rotating to landscape
- Fixed problem where scrolling didn't work in mosaic view
- Added framework for better errorhandling, user feedback and ability to send online popups to all users
- Added support for motion detection for C2101MP and C2231MP cameras
- Two-way audio introduced, in case of problems the old legacy one-way audio can be switched on from the App settings screen
- Performance and stability improvements
- Thumbnails in 'manage' (camera list) screen
A five star rating after the problems after each update is much appreciated!
Version 1.06 (Nov 13, 2012)
A FIVE STAR RATING AFTER EACH UPDATE IS MUCH APPRECIATED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
Support for iPhone 5
Support for iOS 6 (fixes problem where fullscreen view was not accessible)
Fixed rotation to fullscreen causing artefacts on some devices
Fixed problem where stopping audio could take long
Lot's of under the hood changes for improving stability and performance
Handling of control pane improved, now returns to main controls after switching camera. Double tap on an empty area in the contorl pane also returns to main controls.
Lot’s of cosmetic fixes and changes
Version 1.05 (May 07, 2012)
Control pages reshuffled (less swiping needed)
New feature! Audio from camera to iPhone added (only for cameras that support it, not for C800IP and C901IP cameras)
Added support for ELRO C704IP and ELRO C904IP cameras
From this version on iOS 4.2 or newer is required, iOS 5.0 or higher is recommended though.
Version 1.04 (Oct 16, 2011)
Fixed names for camera models
Version 1.03 (Sep 27, 2011)
Support for ELRO C2110 and C2130 cameras added, including optical zoom for the latter.
Version 1.02 (Sep 20, 2011)
Fixed crash after last updated, caused by translations.
I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Version 1.01 (Sep 14, 2011)
Added support for Elro C2221IP and Elro C2231IP cameras
Added Dutch, French and German translations
Added camera icons when adding cameras