The essential Watermarking App for Professionals, Business and Personal Use. Easily, secure and protect your photos with a text, graphic, signature or QR watermark. Once added to a photo this visible watermark displays it is created and owned by you. Watermarking is increasingly important and is like signing your name to an image. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where your photo goes, that it's yours. Watermarking can also be used to add your email, url, a personal message or fun graphics to any photo.
"It's by far the best watermarking App I've seen to date on iOS."
- Terry White, review on bestappsite.com 11/26/12
Video Review by the Daily App Show:
Thanks to all iWatermark users for the great reviews, feedback and suggestions. We promise as iOS evolves iWatermark will evolve.
iWatermark, is the only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms iPhone/iPad, Mac and Windows. iWatermark is the most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.
Social media via Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, the Clipboard or Email.
* Touch gestures.
** Click to move the watermark location.
** Pinch/zoom to expand/contract the size of the watermark.
** Two fingers at once to rotate the watermark to any angle.
* Batch processing (all at once) or sequential.
* Easily adjust the watermarks scale, opacity, font, color, size, position and angle.
* Create your own subtle text or graphic watermarks or select from the included example watermarks (both text and graphics).
* Included examples are both text (names, dates, tag data, etc.) and graphic (signatures, logos, etc.) watermarks which can be used immediately.
* 157 fonts for your text watermarks 113 + 44 iOS 7 fonts.
* Displays each font.
* 34 high-res watermarks.
* Import your own graphic watermarks by sending yourself an email with attached graphic.
* One button import of your signature for use as a watermark.
* Complete and easy to understand manual.
* Create a QR watermark which is like a barcode. QR codes can contain up to 4000 chars of information. QR codes can then be read with a scanner or smartphone with the right app revealing the info you encoded.
* Save and Share at full resolution to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, Clipboard or Email (3 resolution options).
Digitally sign your photos/artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Photos go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal
connection to you.
- Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images.
- Promote your company, name and website by using QR codes as watermarks.
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad.
- Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it.
- Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles.
Q:I want to stamp my signature as my watermark. How do I add my graphic signature like the examples, Picasso, Ben
A:Use our signature tool or make the .png graphics on your computer, email it to yourself, open the email on your iOS device and save to your photo album. In iWatermark create a graphic watermark and choose the graphic from your photo album to add it as a new watermark.
Q:Will it work with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus?
See the manual for more details:
IMPORTANT: The signatures of John Hancock, Ben Franklin, Galileo are just examples of graphic watermarks. They are the real signatures of these historic people. They are there for fun and as examples to show what is possible. We recommend you create your own signature, logo or QR code watermarks.
Contact us if you need help or have a suggestion.
- Localization for Russian. If you want to localize for your language please contact us thru the website. Its easy
and you get credit for translation :)
- Fix minimal font size not going below 12 or above 128. The valid range is now 8 to 256.
- Fix bold/italic issue.
- Fixed disappearing Email UI on iPad orientation change.
- Fixed "disappearing font" issue. Thanks to the users who reported this.
- File size adjusted to be approx the same as original.
- "Helvetica Nueve" font is now thin, just like in v4.
- "Espionage" font was always there but just called "SF Espionage" now. The font is not missing :)
- New features coming in the next update. Thanks for all the great suggestions.
- new fonts. 157 total fonts available now.
- batch processing. now quickly watermark more then one photo at a time.
- preview was made higher resolution. this does not change output which is always full resolution unless you choose a lower rez.
- improved color output at highest resolution
- changes in desciption and screenshots.
- write "Photo watermarked with iWatermark" to EXIF. more exif features coming.
- fixed bug when touches would go through UI panels.
- fixed very subtle color issue.
- fonts are alphabetised in the font list.
- please let your friends know about iWatermark. this help us to keep improving it and iWatermark makes a great gift for photographers.
- happy holidays to all iwatermark users :)
-- Totally compatible and optimized for iOS 7.
-- Batch processing. Now select a group of photos, select the watermark and batch them all at once or sequentially.
-- Fixed some memory leaks.
-- Retina display ready for iPhone/iPad.
-- Now saving to Camera Roll in highest quality.
-- Share to Instagram (in addition to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc).
-- Fixed "Scan Signature" feature in Graphic Watermark Editor.
-- When scanning signature: image cropping via expand/zoom gesture.
-- In Free version: fixed angled "Upgrade to Remove this Watermark" text.
-- New retina icons.
- Fixed "multiple lines text watermarks" bug.
-- Made sure watermarked images are oriented correctly.
-- 4.5 version had a bug that reversed user created graphic watermarks. this 4.5.1 version fixes this in new watermarks but old graphic watermarks are still reversed. if you created a watermark and used it in 4.5 then it was saved reversed. 4.5.1 works. to fix this you need to reimport your graphics. if you don't understand email us.
-- iOS6 and iOS5 support (including latest Facebook and Twitter sharing UI). The app now requires iOS5 to run.
-- EXIF metadata is preserved when saving watermarked image to the Photo Roll OR sending watermarked image via Email.
-- All photos and watermarks are rendered in the full resolution of the photo even though it may not look like that on your screen
-- New icons.
-- New "Position" setting allows pining watermark to any image corner.
-- iPhone 5 support (tall screen).
-- Faster image loading. 2 or 3x faster.
-- Image orientation fixes. In the past some images did not have correct orientation (rotated). Now fixed.
-- Crash fixes.
-- User can now delete watermarks in "Watermark" mode, don't have to go to the Editor to delete watermarks.
-- Nicer UI with shadow, gradients and animations.
-- User can type in Text Size value directly, even a floating point value like 12.4. Smallest text size value is now 8, not 12 as before. Users should be aware they can make text small and hard to see.
-- Updates to the manual to support the above.
-- Big thanks to users for all the feedback. We appreciate it! More good stuff coming...
-- Landscape orientation is supported for iPad
-- Memory leaks fixed: one can watermark more than 8 photos at a time
-- Help screen scroll fix
-- Speed improvements. Much faster.
-- Thanks to users for feedback. More coming...
- New watermarks (user created) now go to the top of the roller bar list.
- Made sure it works under OS5 and on iPad3.
- Added glow to home screen icons.
- more coming...
-- Fixed "image rotation" bug.
-- Fixed "delete watermark" crash.
-- When Location Services are off, the app will switch to a single photo selector.
-- New about box art + show version number from the "plist" file.
Featured in 3.42
- selection of photos now starts from the last photo in the album not the first.
- update to the about box.
-- Fixed: actual resolution of watermarked photos is used unless you decide to lower it.
-- Fixed: "Take Photo" function.
to be addressed in the next version coming soon.
- with multi-photo selection came the request to use location services. the next version will have single photo selection (no location services) and multiphoto selection (location services needs to be enabled).
Featured in previous 3.4
-- "Shadow" text option
-- 10 more iOS5 fonts, which means there are 87 fonts total fonts for text watermarks! More fonts then any other program.
-- Multi-photo selector: select many photos, then watermark and save to various places like photo album, flickr, email, facebook, etc.. This is a major change, very useful but presently requires choosing location services.
-- "Shadow" text option
-- 10 more iOS5 fonts, which means there are 87 fonts total fonts for text watermarks!
-- Multi-photo selector: select many photos, then watermark and save to various photo album, flickr, email, facebook, etc..
- changed icon
-- Fixed the "delete watermark" crash
-- Fixed bundle id
-- New "stamp" icon on the main menu
-- Updated documentation
- changed facebook log in so you can delete it and put in another.
- changed the text with twitpic/twitter and facebook.
- text watermarks can now be multiline!
- checkers backgroud is always displayed (helps user to see the pic boundaries).
- 10 more cool fonts.
- "Copy Watermarked Image to Clipboard" option. great way to drop watermarked photos into iMessage.
- now works for Japanese.
- text watermarks can now be multiline!
- checkers are always displayed (helps user to see the pic boundaries).
- 10 more cool fonts.
- "Copy Watermarked Image to Clipboard" option. great way to drop watermarked photos into imessage.
- works for Japanese.
- fixed issue with taking picture with iPad camera
-- Angle, Opacity and Scale can now be typed in, no slider required
-- Create Graphics Watermark: added Paste image option
2 major new features!
- now has 67 fonts to choose from.
- fonts are now now dispayed in the actual font face. totally wysiwig.
- import your actual signature or drawn graphic using the iphone or ipads camera. Sign a white page with black ink using a good pen and in good lighting click select Create Graphic Watermark then Scan Signature.
promotional price to end soon, more great stuff coming, get it while you can..
- added many new fonts.
- now easily type in the ©, ® and ™ characters for text watermarks.
- now easily type in the date and time for text watermarks.
- updated help.
-- added ability to create a multiline QR code as watermark. QR codes hold up to 4000 characters of info and can
be scanned by smartphones to reveal their data.
-- Made QR image opacity 100% by default.
-- Added ? button into the QR panel so that with a click you can learn more about QR codes.
-- Now Universal iPhone / iPad application
-- Works in both portrait orientations
-- Upload watermarked image to Twitter (TwitPic)
-- Some bug fixes
- added the zapinfo font back.
-- Fixed: "mirrored user watermarks"
-- Fixed: bold and italic fonts now work
-- Fixed "Save to Gallery" crash in 1.6.
-- Transparent user watermarks.
- added upload watermarked photos to facebook option.
- added the ability to resize and rotate watermarks via touch.
- at user request added the ability to watermark multiple photos. after watermarking one photo and saving it there is an option to watermark multiple photos.
- thanks to all the pro photographers using iwatermark for the great feedback.
- setting color for text watermark was broken now fixed.
- updated icon.