Keep Calm Creator is the ultimate app for creating custom Keep Calm and Carry On posters. You can easily change the text, crown and background - simply tap on the part of the poster that you want to edit.
There are loads of options for customization: font, text color, crown, crown color, emoji crown, shadow, background color, background gradient, background image and much more. Sharing from the app is also really easily - it takes just one tap to get your poster on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Keep Calm Creator has several exclusive features; all your posters are saved within the app so that you can go back and edit them later and you can also use an unlimited number of lines of text with full control over which lines appear smaller (simply begin it with a lowercase letter).
If you are having problems saving posters to your photos it may be because you haven't allowed Keep Calm access to your photos library. You can change this setting in Settings > Privacy > Photos.
Cleaner. Simpler. Faster.
Keep Calm 3.3 is a lot faster than previous versions, contains an easy to use text editor (now you can just flick a switch to create big/small lines) and an awesome new color picker which is unbelievably better than the old one.
* Pro users can now change the foreground and shadow color by tapping the 'effects' icon next to the share icon.
Previously this was in the text editing options
* The background editor has a new appearance that is a bit prettier. And it is now super-fast to import backgrounds
* The whole app is now accessible for visually impaired users
* Rating dialog and ads are now less annoying
* The Store is a lot more slick and has the same interface on iPhone and iPad
* Random other bug fixes
* New icon
* Now iOS 7 only
Thanks to everyone for using Keep Calm for the last two years! Feel free to leave a review in the App Store if you've liked the app :).
- The rating dialogs now have the option to never show again
- Reduced in app purchase latency
- Resolved an issue that prevented iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPod Touch 4G from being able to purchase one of the in app purchases
There are now 50% more backgrounds available when you purchase the backgrounds pack!
Pro users can now create great looking parallax wallpapers on iOS 7.
Ad visibility has been improved for free users - you can remove ads forever by purchasing any in-app purchase.
Version 3 adds lots of new features and fixes several bugs:
- Choose which lines to shrink: Begin a line with a lowercase letter to make it appear smaller than the rest of the text
- Easier to use: Tap the crown, text or background to edit them
- Faster: Saving and importing pictures are now up to 2x faster
- More helpful: Keep Calm now presents information telling you what to do
- Improved sharing: ALL USERS (no longer just paid users) can share square posters to Instagram, however if you have not purchased one of the in app purchases you may periodically see ads in the app
Pro users can now crop, scale and rotate icons before they use them on their poster! I've also fixed a ton of bugs (especially affecting iOS 6 and iPad users) so the app should be a lot more reliable now :). And in-app purchases are now a lot faster too.
Updated UI - the poster now fills the screen so it looks even more awesome on iPhone 5+ and iPad
Cool 3D effect when you tilt your device around - the text appears to float above the background! You can disable this feature at any time by tapping on the poster
Fixed a load of IAP bugs. It is now easier and more reliable to buy the extra features
More pretty backgrounds :)
Resolved bug with not being able to restore previous purchases (I'm really sorry about this!)
Added 15 new backgrounds :)
Completely new flat UI!
Simplified making posters
Added a new welcome screen when you first launch the app
Core elements of the app are faster
Fixed lots of iPhone 5 bugs
- PRO Export custom sized posters
- PRO Paste background images directly into the app (no need to save them to photos first)
- PRO Improved picker for background pack
- Ensured that cancel buttons work across the app
- Massive speed improvements :)
- Stopped multiple menus appearing at once
- New icon grid makes it easier to find icons you like
Version 2 adds cool new features such as being able to replace the crown with an emoji. iPhone users (like iPad users) now see a grid of their posters.
Oh, and I fixed the bug where the app was really slow!
Version 1.5 adds extra backgrounds, a new font, an easier to use color picker and advanced sharing options to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Email.
New Christmas Backgrounds! You can now purchase 15 extra Christmas backgrounds.
A new iPad UI (and iPad Mini optimisations) that puts the posters in a grid.
Buy extra icons
Change icon color with text color
Resolved iPad issues
Ensured add button is displayed
Added reminder on iOS 6 to check privacy settings
Version 1.1 adds compatibility for the new iPhone, iPod Touch and all iOS 6 devices as well as speeding up the process of creating posters.
The update also includes the option to upgrade to the Pro version of the app so that you can access additional features such as text color, font, effects, custom icons, custom background pictures, custom background gradients and the option to save to different shapes (including square, wallpaper and standard).