This stunning app has us hooked on discovering innovative projects made by passionate people. From art exhibits to high-tech gadgets, we're following campaigns from inception to completion. Through pitch videos, activity alerts, and the ability to back ideas directly from your device, finding and funding remarkable concepts is a cinch.
Kickstarter is a new way to fund and follow creative projects. Everything from films, games, and music to art, design, and technology. We love projects! Take it for a spin...
* Discover new projects
* Watch project videos
* Get updates from projects and your friends
Are you a project creator?
* Use the app to stay connected with your backers
* track your project’s progress
* post updates from wherever you are.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Fixed a bug that prevented logging in with Facebook.
Fixed a few bugs and updated some colors in the app.
Fixed a bug that caused successful projects to appear before live projects for some categories.
Fixed a bug that prevented a creator's dashboard from properly updating stats.
A few small bug fixes.
Fixed a few crashes and bugs introduced in the last update.
* More design updates for iOS 7.
* Pledge info viewable after a project has ended.
* Congratulations! A new screen after backing.
* Fixed Facebook login and sharing bugs.
* Fixed Facebook deep-linking.
Fixed an issue that caused the keyboard to cover the login form.
* Project Update Likes! Show creators some love by liking their project updates.
* Bug fixes and more design improvements for iOS7.
* Activity feed improvements! Easily send messages to backers and inspect their backing information.
Updated for iOS 7!
* Improved design for iOS 7.
* Support for dynamic type sizes.
* Improved creator activity feed.
Fixed a bug that prevented starred projects from loading correctly.
- Improved support for international currencies.
- Bug fixes
Fixed some bugs: * Fixed some crashes. Yay, stability! * Tapping the play button didn't always play the video. Now it does. * Display dates consistently when browsing projects. *mic drop*
Search has improved throughout the app in a couple ways:
- You can now search through your messages!
- Project search has a cleaner layout that shows more results at once.
A few bugs have been fixed as well:
- Some of you were getting the message “Couldn't load projects.” That’s been fixed
- Creators can now comment on their own projects and updates.
We finally fixed that nasty Facebook login bug that was plaguing some of our users. We've also fixed a few crashes that you might have experienced with the 1.2 update.
And, in case you missed it, peep everything we did for 1.2 release last week:
* Have you received a survey for that killer project you backed last week? You can now fill it out from within the app, lickety-split.
* Some nice improvements to the project page, including much easier sharing and the ability to discover more projects by tapping the location or category buttons.
* We also gave messages a little bit of love. You can now open the project from your messages, and view your pledge info from within a message.
Have you received a survey for that killer project you backed last week? You can now fill it out from within the app, lickety-split.
Some nice improvements to the project page, including much easier sharing and the ability to discover more projects by tapping the location or category buttons.
We also gave messages a little bit of love. You can now open the project from your messages, and view your pledge info from within a message.
Finally, have you been seeing blank updates when opening push notifications? We squashed that annoying bug.
A few small fixes:
Some problems sharing on Facebook after backing a project have been solved.
Using the app on an iPad handles screen orientation properly.
Fixed a problem that prevented the app from staying alive in the background for very long.
Some improvments to go along with bug fixes:
Its now easier to browse projects by sub-categories.
Pull-to-refresh comments and the creator dashboard.
Fixed some more Facebook login problems that came up.
Fixed a crashing problem in the profile tab that was happening to some users.
Things are faster, some fixes and new stuff!
New Messages View!
Messages in the app are now sorted by inbox and sent
Creators get better push notifications
App Banner Fix:
App now opens to just the right spot when you click Open from the website banner.
Facebook + Signup Fixes:
Some Facebook logins were failing and some new user signups saying "Name is required" even though you entered a name. It's all fixed, it wasn't you, it was us.
Faster Video + Fixes:
Some people were having problems with full screen video, you are now in the clear! International users should see much better performance loading a video.