"Kids Doodle" is a pretty easy-to-use painting application that is designed specifically for little kids to enjoy doodle freely on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It supports more than 10 brushes, such as glow/neon brush, rainbow brush, crayon brush, oil brush, etc. The brush size and color is randomly adjusted to let kids entertained all the time.
Specially, "Kids Doodle" provides a "Movie" mode to play back the drawing steps just like a movie. With this attractive feature, family can share the pleasure with each other when looking at how kids created the drawing stroke by stroke.
A built-in gallery is supported. It can store both the drawing picture and its draw procedure. As a result, you can continue your drawing whenever your want, or play back old drawing anytime you want.
And more fun, "kids doodle" can import photos for kids to doodle on. Kids always love to draw on family photos to make them look unique interesting.
You may share kid's artwork with family or friends either as a picture, or a small animation movie. Game supports to encode the drawing procedure into small movie clips.
This app has >10,000,000 downloads on other phone platforms and is rated as 4.5 stars.
>>> Great app. Hours of fun. A super fancy etch a sketch. Kids love it.
>>> Wonderful!My son loves this! You can draw then watch it draw it on the movie thing, and he loves changing the marker options!
>>> who needs kids?I'm no kid and I'm having way too much fun with this app.
>>> Awesome for kidsBetter than hauling a coloring book around. My kids love it!
>>> Very addicting. It's definitely not just for kids. I'm 19 and probably get more entertainment out of it than a 5 year old. Ha
Demo video clip:
Share your Art on Kids Doodle Facebook Page
Version 2.2.7 (Nov 16, 2013)
Fix the bug that in-app-puchasing does not remove ads.
If you have purchased the upgrade, please "restore" the upgrade.
Very sorry for the problem in last upgrade!!
Version 2.2.5 (Nov 11, 2013)
***** KNOWN ISSUE IN THIS UPGRADE *****
Please be kindly noticed this upgrade has a serious issue: There're ads for those upgraded paid ads-free version :-(
A new version with fix has been submitted to AppStore for approval. Hopefully, it will be published around Nov 19th.
We apologize for all inconvenience caused! So sorry for the mistake we made in this version :-(
***** WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION *****
1. Add 10 new beautiful brushes :-) such as sparkle star, blinking bubble, snow flakes. Kids Doodle has 24 brushes in
2. Fix several bugs, including the one that game crashed sometimes when creating video clip.
Version 2.2.4 (Oct 29, 2013)
1. Upgrade game for iOS7
2. Fix several bugs.
Version 2.2.3 (Jul 08, 2013)
1. Fix several bugs.
2. Add "Share" option into doodle window, so as to save or share painting more easily.
3. Add "Create Video" option in doodle window. Kids can make video clip right after they finish the drawing.
4. Remove the option of share to "Printer", which often causes game can't return back to doodle.
Version 2.2.2 (May 05, 2013)
1. Add one new brush "Ribbon Brush"
2. Improved build-in gallery for iPad to show full size of painting in thumbnail list.
3. Remove "Share" button from drawing room. It avoids kids from tapping it to jump out of the drawing.
Version 2.2.1 (Mar 05, 2013)
Fix the bug: after device is rotated to landscape orientation, half of the screen is blank and unable to paint on.
Version 2.2 (Feb 08, 2013)
Remove all ads if the game has been upgraded for "Ad-Free"
Version 2.1 (Jan 29, 2013)
1. Support "Share" painting directly from game to facebook, twitter, mail etc if iPhone/iPad device is iOS6.
2. Save painting to both built-in gallery and device's camera roll.
3. Tune drawing effect of several brushes.
fix bug: can't cancel "delete mode" in thumbnail gallery.
Version 2.0 (Dec 13, 2012)
1. Optimize drawing speed. More fluent on iPad3/4 and iPhone retina device.
2. Tune brush effect. Crayon wax brush is more vivid now.
3. fix several instability issue.
Version 1.9 (Nov 29, 2012)
*fix the crash that happens after game is upgraded to No-Ads version.
*Support full screen drawing on iPhone5 retina
*Fix several bugs.
Version 1.8 (Nov 21, 2012)
WARNING: After you upgrade to this version 1.8, Please DO NOT spend money to upgrade to Ads-Free version, as one bug will crash game. New version with the fix will be released around Dec 1st. Sorry :(
**Upgrade for iPhone5 + iOS6 + bug fixes ***
1. With the new version, Kids Doodle supports to draw on the full screen of iPhone5.
2. This upgrade also fixes several bugs in game.
Version 1.7 (Sep 19, 2012)
Fix several bugs
Enhance the drawing effect of several brushes.
Version 1.6 (Jun 08, 2012)
Free version now support to draw on photos, and can encode drawing into video clip.
Fix a few bugs.
Version 1.5 (Apr 05, 2012)
The new version has several big improvements. Suggest you upgrade timely to enjoy the new features and new brushes.
1. Support Built-in album to store both drawing picture and drawing procesure. Now you can continue your drawing any
time you want, or play back your old drawing anytime you want.
2. Add several new brushes to free kids creation more.
3. Band-new brush picker to make the brush selection pretty intuitive
4. Support in-app purchase to be able to export the drawing as movie, draw on photo, and remove ads.
Note: If this ver1.5 gets unexpected flash-exit, please try to uninstall it first then install again.
Version 1.4 (Dec 06, 2011)
1. Fix one potential crash
2. Kids Doodle Pro for iPhone version is available in App Store. Pro HD for iPad will be available around Dec 15.
Version Version 1.3 (Nov 21, 2011)
Support brush picker
Version Version (Nov 21, 2011)
Version 1.2 (Sep 21, 2011)
1. fix for potential crash when undo stoke.
2. not save painting that has less than 5 strokes
Version 1.1 (Sep 12, 2011)
Add several new brushes. Support both iPhone and iPAD