Unite with players from around the world to vanquish enemies and conquer territory in King’s Empire!
* PLAY FOR FREE and JOIN MILLIONS of players around the world in a game enjoyed by people from all across the seven seas!
* CREATE alliances with other empires and UNITE to dominate and win PRIZES in daily and weekly EVENTS!
* MEET AND COMMUNICATE with players from around the world using WORLD CHAT and ALLIANCE CHAT features! Talk smack, too!
* CONSTRUCT & CUSTOMIZE your empire to suit your play style!
* RESEARCH TECHNOLOGIES and TRAIN UNITS to overwhelm foes from around the world!
* ATTACK and TAKE CONTROL of strategic points in King’s Empire to take territorial control!
* UPGRADE buildings, abilities, and technology to expand your influence!
It has been 100 years since our kingdom was ravaged by invaders. For a century, our people have waited for a leader to restore our kingdom to glory. Take the throne and fulfill your destiny by leading us to greatness!
Collect resources to rebuild our cities, recruit and train powerful armies to crush our enemies, research technologies, and cooperate and compete with players from around the world. Featured by Apple hundreds of times worldwide, King’s Empire is the ultimate mobile depiction of online multiplayer strategy in a realistic medieval setting.
This is where your journey from a small township to sprawling empire begins. Take the throne!
Feel free to reach us at: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kings-Empire-iOS/1375483932683312
Improvement: Added an option to change the quantity of Gem purchases.
Improvement: Novice Quest
Fixed: Miscellaneous minor bugs
Added: New Alliance features, enhancing interaction
Improved: Embassy interface & Alliance joining
Improved: Greater rewards for active players & alliances
Improved: Text input with auto-correct
Improved: Regional display view & operation
Fixed: Gem purchasing & iOS 7 login bugs
Fixed: Mail display error
Fixed: Wishing Well display error
Fixed: Embassy resource transporting bug
Added: Fully support IOS7
Fixed: A handful of small bugs
Here's what's inside the 1.6.0 update to King's Empire:
Added: Dragon Runes, which enhance your units and cities with the mysterious power of dragons
Improved: interface enhancements
Fixed: a handful of small bugs
This update to King's Empire is a maintenance update which brings a handful of bug fixes which improve gameplay:
Fixed: Friends & Alliance information display bug
Fixed: Leaderboard point limit bug
Improved: Artisan's Association interface for better usability
There are a number of significant changes in the 1.5.7 update, here's what's inside:
Added: 15 new items, including skins and city improvements, and the ability to relocate your city to a random
Improved: Mail system, allowing you to send bulk mail and forward mail, including battle reports which include graphics
Improved: Battle interface, giving you the option to use items
Improved: Store and Item interfaces, including more helpful information on items
Improved: Novice Quests, and notificaitons for when you exceed your warehouse capacity during market transactions
Fixed: Various small bugs
Removed: Invitation code feature
1. This update includes various bug fixes to reduce crashes and increase performance and stability.
2. Although this is a routine maintenance update, there is a larger 1.6 update that is forthcoming with game content including new multiplayer options!
1. Introducing a new pretty event list!
2. Improved flow for your suggestions & feedback
-Any design ideas related to King's Empire can now be published and judged by other players. Ideas with the highest score will then be considered by the development team.
-You will be able to predefine your problems, thus getting a quicker responses
3. Improved the ranking interface:
- Do you want to know who is the best player this week? Well now you can!
4. Added Facebook Integration
-Playing alone will get you nowhere. Enlist Facebook friends to join you and fight at your side!
5. Cleaner interface
-We moved the healing cross from the main interface to above the Church."
- Fixed: Server connection problem that a minority of users were experiencing
- Added Italian, Portugese, and Spanish localizations
- Added Tapjoy free Gem offers to the Store
- Bug fixes
Added support for 16:9 iPhone 5 display
- Added Russian & German localizations
- New Quest guide named Alice
- Bug fixes
New Features in the 1.5 Upgrade:
1. Added the "Heal" ability to the Church, so you can now help injured soldiers return to full health by spending Gold. For more details, check the Church info in your city
2. Added a French localization for King's Empire - the game will automatically appear in French if your device is set to French language
3. King's Empire has a fresh new coat of paint - new login image and upgraded interface
First of all, apologies to everyone affected by the bug present in the 1.4 update which cause login trouble. We submitted this update as quickly as possible to fix this problem for those users!
- Game start bug on iOS 4
- Alliance mail bug
- The church blessings : "War gift," Luck"," Emergency recall"and "guardian angel "will no longer need gems to
- Reduced the price of some items in the Shop
Thanks for your patience!
Another huge King's Empire upgrade - all hail the King! We're really excited to bring these changes to you to improve the game experience for everyone. Here's what's inside the latest 1.4 version:
- Added Game Center achievements!
- Added 3 types of magical units: "Arcane Mage", "Battle Mage", and "Holy Clergy". Also, changed some names: "Cavalry Camp" to the "Magic Sanctum"
- Increased City Wall abilities, including the ability to absorb attack damage and to construct defenses.
- Increased the alert functionality, both for individual players and for Alliances
- Added the ability to cancel Church upgrades, and the ability to use Gems to speed up progress. Also added new Church functionality
- Added ability to upgrade the Academy, and added 3 new skills to research
- Added a new item type: Scrolls
- Increased the activity alert functionality to better notify you of events within King's Empire
- Improved the cancel attack and cancel training functionality
- Improved the Market interface
- Improved the password retrieval process
- Added a section to see more Tap4Fun games in the game Settings
Thanks for your support, seeing your 5-star reviews on iTunes fills us with joy!
Note：If you cannot login in the new version, try logging off Game Center or upgrading to iOS 5.0.
"King Empire" 1.3 version is coming! New features include a Friend Function. Now you can invite your friends to build a strong empire with you. Friends you invited to the game will be added to your friends list automatically, and have their city besides your main city. In the future we will continue to provide more functionality for friends, so that you and your friends can help each other in your empire building process.
1.Friend function, you can invite other players to be your friends. After that, you can view if your friends are online and their information. You can transport resources with each other or send messages. Tactical cooperation between friends will be added in future versions.
2.When a friend send you an e-mail, you will receive Push messages if you are not online.
3. Invitation code function, you can share your invitation code with your friends via Facebook, iTunes, weibo, e-mail. If your friend registers in the game with your code, you and your friends will be rewarded. The more quests your friend completes, the more rewards you will get. If your friend purchase gems, you will also get 10% of gems your friend purchased as reward. Lastly, the main city of your friends will be close to yours, to facilitate common development.
4.Redesign the setting function interface, Increase the functions of "Register E-mail", "Help","Developer" ,"Forum" and others.
5. Divide Message to three categories of "individual", "system", and "favorite" Via "favorite", your emails can be saved to your device, so you do not need worry that the message will be deleted by the system.
1.Add animation of the windmill rotation to the Mill in the region map.
2 The new version supports older version devices, up to IOS 4.0.
1.Upgraded to the IOS version 5.1, the expression sign can not be displayed.
2.The difference between client computing the attacking time and actual attacking time.
This is our first version of King’s Empire released to fix bugs. Though the contents are small, it fixes a lot of major problems, including display problems with the new iPad. There are other minor changes as well which you can see below:
1.Improved mechanism for recruitment, Now you can consume addition resources to speed up recruitment.
2.Alliance Leader can now abdicate his position to a Minister without disbanding the alliance.
3.When clicking on withdrawal from a village, you are now able to choose the amount of troops as well as to which city.
4.Added new notification marker to let players now if they have any prizes to collect.
1.Fixed display problems for the New iPad
2.The regional map has been optimized to run more smoothly
3.Now able to view what alliance a city belongs to.
4.Now able to use Chinese, Korean, or Japanese to search for alliances in the embassy.
1.Recruitment time for units have been reduced.
2.Recruitment costs for units have been increased.
3.The cost of gems to withdrawal from an Alliance has been reduced to two.
1.New alliance members who joined within 24 hours are unable to join Capital battles.
2.You cannot move a city that has just been moved within 12 hours.
When the and rebels first appeared in Aryes, the people were still trying to establish themselves in the Capitals. The Alliances that have already occupied and controlled the Capitals began to feel uneasy as the darkness spreads. They tried to do something to fight back but needed resources and manpower to prepare for the unknown battle ahead. Under the leadership of the alliances leaders, some of the important buildings in the Capitals have been repaired, but nobody knows what disaster the rebels will bring.
1.Capitals now have a new interface. Click on a Capital to see the magnificent structures of the rebuilt city. There are three new important buildings：
· Senate: the place to declare war.
· Museum of History: view the capitals past historical events.
· Craftsman Association: Alliances occupying a capital can now synthesize items for free to help their troops fight better in war. Normal players who are located in a Capital that has been occupied can pay a price to the alliance to synthesize items. If your capital has not been occupied, you cannot synthesize items.
2. Three additional items that can only be synthesized in occupied Capitals
3. Players can use the three items synthesized from the Capital on the troops they are sending out for extra effects.
4. Players are now able to transport gold coins between their cities.
5. You can now view your alliances history and events in the Embassy
6. Alliance leaders can send gold coins to members from the alliance’s gold.
7. Alliance members can transport resources to each other through the embassy.
8. Added an updated Terms of Services for players.
9. Players can hide chat’s they do not wish to see in the world chat.
1. Modified regional map, players can now view a cities owner and alliance.
2. Modified the troops transport interface to be more easier to operate.
3. Play your own background music.
1. Increase the number of workers in the Living Quarters
2. Increased the capacity of the warehouse
3. Adjusted Paladin’s stats: Attack 30, Infantry Defense 30, Cavalry Defense 30
1. Fixed bug where you cannot enter the price of your goods in the market.
2. Fixed occupied village incorrect coordinates problem.
3. Fixed bug where players do not immediately see their prize from the wishing well.
The first update to King's Empire adds a number of requested features long with some crucial bug fixes. Here's what's inside:
- Report players in World Chat. Additionally, there's a 5-second wait time between sent messages in World Chat
- Added an announcement area to deliver the latest news straight from the King's Empire developers
- Native support for Korean language
- New items and Quest guides
- Training soldiers in multiple cities bug
- Players can attack their own cities
- Crash bugs and more
Thanks for your support of King's Empire, we already have a growing community of thousands of daily players! If
you're satisfied with this update, we would love to see your 5-star review in the App Store.