Layover lets you blend the colors, textures and images of up to five pictures to create a single image.
"Layover for iOS offers sophisticated layering, blending to images."
"There are many uses for Layover — the possibilities are endless. If you’ve been wanting to blend your images
together, then look no further."
• Blend up to five images: Once images are imported, you can change the order of the photos via drag and drop. You
can also duplicate and lock frames.
• 15 blend effects (Multiply, Screen, Layover, Soft Light, Hard Light, Color Dodge, Color Burn, Addition, Difference, Darken, Lighten, Hue, Saturation, Color and Luminosity).
• Canvas is square by default, but portrait/landscape at 3:2 and 4:3 ratios are available via the Crop feature.
• The Mask feature lets you erase specific parts of pictures to isolate different elements, remove the background, let different layers show through, etc.
• Save to camera roll or share your creations via email, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr or Tumblr.
• Use a base layer of any color to add filtering to just one image.
• Use photos from your camera roll or Photo Stream, or take a photo on the fly.
• Zoom into a specific area of a photo, and move the image within the frame and rotate it to any angle.
For an overview of how to use Layover, read our blog post: http://www.layoverapp.com/layover-101-understanding-the-basics/
• Instagram: @Layoverapp
• Twitter: @Layoverapp
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Layover/453089781390082?ref=hl
• Stay up to date about Layover and learn tips: http://www.layoverapp.com/blog/
Bug fixes and Improvements
Minor update for iOS 8 release
• Updated for iOS 7
• You can now lock and duplicate frames
• Shake to clear functionality on every screen lets you easily clear settings/photos and start over
• Option to clear photos after exporting an image, allowing you to easily start over with a fresh canvas
• Improved Undo button for clearing mask edits: it now asks for confirmation before undoing all of your edits
• Improved in-app help
• New button to easily exit out of temporary zoom
• Optimized for iPhone 5 and iOS 6 support