Lo-mob brings lo-fi and photographic experimentations to your mobile pictures.
- to celebrate the release of Lo-Mob Superslides on the AppStore, Lo-Mob is at a lower price for a week, tell your friends! -
Have you ever experiment with your old analog cameras? Have you put a 35mm film in a medium format body? Have you ever tried to achieve Through The Viewfinder (TTV) photography by shooting a picture with a camera through the viewfinder of another?
Take a picture or choose one from your library, Lo-Mob will process it, and give you a preview of all its 39 filters, at once.
You'll be able to tweak the filter you chose, altering the frame, the vignetting, the color filter or the blurring.
- 39 vintage and experimental photographic filters for all your pictures
- export in maximum resolution for all devices
- share on Facebook, Flickr, Picasa or Twitter
- process previews for all filters at once
- edit mode to tweak filters and alter frame, colors, blur and vignetting
- Classic square vintage photography
- 35mm experimentation : sprocket photography
- vintage 35mm slides
- square Through The Viewfinder (TTV) simulation
- AE-1 Through The Viewfinder
- old and modern emulsions
- glass contact photography
- classic format instant photography + reversed + deconstructed
- square, tall and wide instant photography
- added superslides demo filter
Thank you for updating Lo-Mob! This version will bring you smoother filters, less degrading color effects. There's a couple of Emulsion filters variations added too.
Please consider to rate this version, stars really help us :) Thanks!
Keep in touch with us in the news section of the app, we're about to release a new photo app... a little brother for Lo-Mob!
➊ updated for iOS 6.0
➋ iPhone 5 screen resolution support
➌ modification engine updated
➍ cleaner and smoother color fx's
➎ variations on some filters added
➏ use iOS native posting to Twitter and Facebook (iOS 5 and up)
➐ FIXED : post on Twitter
➑ FIXED : white lines on edges on some exports
Bug Fix : sharing button misplaced on some devices and OS versions
This update impact users with iOS 4.3 and higher.
- retina graphics and previews (for iPhones 4 and 4S)
- refreshed UI graphics and app icon
- some little bugs fixed
FIXED : iOS 3.1.3 issue
FIXED : orientation & crop issues
ADDED : Send to App : ability to send a processed picture from Lo-Mob to all compatible applications on your iPhone (DropBox, Magic Hour, Phonto...)
ADDED : Send to Instagram App
ADDED : Print.
ADDED : copy to clipboard.
ADDED : Vintage Instant Variation filter
- some bug fixed
- minor image export bugs
- added geo tagging features for iOS 4.X users
- few bugs removed
- some little glitches fixed
⚫ the core engine has been rewritten. It’s faster.
⚫ iOS4 fast app switch
⚫ High Resolution export (unlimited mode)
⚫ graphics refreshed
⚫ filters modification now happen in Edit mode
⚫ in edit mode, you can now PAN and ZOOM the picture
⚫ in-app manual for beginners
- general stability improved
- News browser update : bottom navigation bar
- Improved stability
- 017A filter orientation fixed
- Edit your tweets : no more automatic tweet when you post your pics on Twitter. You can edit your tweets. We've
left a #lomob hashtag, convenient to track your work and possibly reTweet you, but you can get rid of it.
- 017A filter fixed
- Post on Flickr with privacy attributes
- Post on Flickr Lo-Mob Pool (if you've subscribed to it)
- Edit the title when posting on Picasa
- Save Original option (set ON by default)
- Fixed blur : blur effect is now consistent across export sizes
Updated & new Fx :
1. effect added : F Instant X
2. effect added : F Instant X Wide
3. effect added : 30’s Contact 2
4. effect updated : Slide : now in vertical format by default
5. effect added : square pola instant + b/w version
6. Ho-Mob + Lo-Mob reloaded
7. vignetting added to a bunch of filters
8. adjusted blur on many filters
9. Contact Mask Photocards : 3 filters added
10. one AE TTV effect frame center is now crystal clear
11. vignetting on Instant filters now much lighter
Updated & new features :
1. new revision for splash screen, home screen, activity screen, information and error messages
2. social network added : Picasa
3. app now ask for social networks credentials when first connecting. In-app.
4. faster and improved Levels processing in core
5. faster and improved HLS processing in core
6. new Curve processing in core
7. new Split tone processing in core
8. Cancel button added to processed filters list
9. filters list now remembers where you were
10. new Informations area accessible from home screen
11. Informations icon turns red when new info available online
12. new About screen in the Informations area
13. new Online news section in the Informations area
14. better automatic crop for filters with frames
15. Settings are now located in the application, in the information area : in-app
16. Frames can be toggled OFF in Settings panel
17. Vignetting can be toggled OFF in Settings panel
18. FX can be toggled OFF in Settings panel
19. Blurs can be toggled OFF in Settings panel
20. Frames, Vignetting, Blurs and FX can be toggled ON/OFF on activity screen for immediate photo tweaking. Setup is kept for next photo processing.
21. Landscape mode support for all non-square filters
22. export in maximum possible resolution for all iPhone handsets, included 3GS*.
23. now compatible with Apple iPod Touch too**.
* So 3GS is supported. You can now export to the maximum resolution handled by your phone. However an iPhone is not a
desktop computer : large 3MPixels images are painfull to process for the device, it may sometimes be a bit long to
export a full resolution image to the phone.
** Application remains the same on iPod Touch than on iPhone, except you can’t take pictures (big news) and the app won’t propose you to email the picture right away. You can still post it on Twitter, Picasa etc…