Did you try to use lots of lock screen images, but none of them fit for you? Have you ever found someone else use
the same lock screen with you?
With the help of Lock Screen Designer, you're able to personalize the lock screen with your creative and unique design. Show it to your friends how cool your iPhone can be.
Making your cool and unique lock screen is extremely easy. Just do the following steps:
1. Pick a skin from app
2. Add a frame to the skin
3. Add and adjust photo to the frame
4. Add decorations on the photo
* 78 skin images
* 36 frame images
* 60 decoration images (stick note, calendar, emoticons)
* More than 20,000 combinations
* Pick photo from iPhone and adjust it to fit frame.
* You also can put stick notes and calendar on your lock screen.
* Preview your designed image before saving it.
* Support both retina display screen and normal sized screen.
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/linkusnow
For all users:
1. Add share feature
2. Update calendar
For paid users:
1. Import your own skins from photo library
2. Add new skins, frames and decorations
1. Update calendar
2. Fix bugs
minor bug fix
[NEW] Add plain text decoration
[NEW] Add the "New" button to reset workbench
[NEW] Add 65 new skins for paid users (Need download)
[NEW] Add 35 new frames for paid users (Need download)
[NEW] Add 60 new decorations for paid users (Need download)
[NEW] Add 50 new skins for free users
[NEW] Add 10 new frames for free users
[NEW] Add 30 new decorations free users
[FIX] App crashes when picking big photo
[FIX] APP crashes when viewing skins and frames
[FIX] Toolbar shows on the saved lock screen image
[FIX] Save function will cut off one of decorations
[FIX] All the decorations keep moving to the top left corner (iOS 4.1)
[NEW] Change app display name to "Lock Screen"
[NEW] Update calendar