** Officially supported Mojang! ** The #1 Minecraft Skin Creator! Now includes support for the new skin format!
Now you can create, upload and share Minecraft skins on-the-go! Get creative and design an epic skin for your character. Why stick with plain old Steve when you can choose from almost 700,000+ community created skins or design your very own personalized skin using our easy to use studio!
• Design your own Minecraft skins, upload to Minecraft or share with the world!
• Browse Minecraft skins, upload to Minecraft.net or download and modify! We have 700,000+ skins to choose from!
• [NEW!] View your creations in glorious 3D
• Discuss, like or dislike community submitted skins
• Share skins with your friends on Facebook
Note: The brand new skin format will only display within the latest Minecraft PC *snapshot*! It will display in the old style if you use 1.7.x or earlier. Minecraft will support the new format officially in 1.8.
==== IMPORTANT ====
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Skins can only be uploaded to supported Minecraft platforms (i.e. Desktop only at this moment in time). However, you can still design and share skins if you don't play the desktop edition. The app does NOT support the creation of custom skins for PE/Xbox edition at this time (it's impossible for us to add because the games don't support them!), although if the game allows it in the future, we will defiantly add definitely for it.
This version of the app may pop-up to tell you about important announcements from 57Digital Ltd. However, this will only happen in rare cases and will only ever pop-up once.
- Bug Fixes
This app now supports the brand new Minecraft skin format! You can edit individual arms, legs and even the clothing layer! Customizing your Minecraft skin is now even more awesome.
Added a workaround so the app accepts the new Minecraft skin format, this allows the legacy Minecraft skin format to be used within the app without any errors being produced.
• Major User Interface update for iOS 7, features beautiful backgrounds that blend with your current skin
• Misc. fixes and performance enhancements
- General app improvements
- Fixed 3D preview bug that causes colors to invert in the next version of iOS
- Bug fixes
- Translated app meta data
You can now add armors to your own creations.
- General app tweaks
- Bug fixes
- Added hot community skins!
- Improved menu
- Improved quick app launcher
- Special guest appearance from Notch and Jeb in the app (can you find them?)
- Added a nifty app launcher to switch between all of 57Digitals Minecraft apps!
- Various performance enhancements
- Added an all-new 3D skin preview (iOS 5+ only)
- Optimised the community skins for faster/reliable loading
- Fixed some crashes that users on certain versions of iOS have been experiencing
- Fixed the 'avatar' picker
- Fixed a transparency bug where skins sometimes rendered incorrectly within the preview(s)
- New header
- Misc. improvements
- Added "Duplicate" button to make a copy of your Skins
- Added "Favorite Skins" feature, you can now build a list of your favorite skins!
- Added "Profiles", you can now quickly see everything you need to know about a user (incl. recent comments and skins!)
- Improved "Community Skins" section with tweaked User Interface and caching to make it run faster!
- "Top Downloads" section in "Community Skins" now shows top downloads for the current month, rather than all-time-downloads
- Added the ability to search for a skin "authors" username in the "Community Skins" search bar
- Added the ability to swipe left/right when previewing a Skin full screen
- "My Skins" section now shows last modified date and displays the newest skins at the top of the list
- Improved error handling when the app is experiencing connection problems
- You can now tap on a username when viewing a skin to view the users profile!
- You can now delete a submitted skin if it has less than 100 downloads
- Added "original skin by" section to a community skin, now you can if a skin has been inspired/copied from an existing skin!
- Improved the Skin Editor interface. Now you can quickly and easily change the selected color with a "lighter" and "darker" button
- Misc. bug fixes and performance enhancements
Much more coming soon! We're working hard on an extra awesome update!
+ Added "Trending Now" to Skin Studio
+ Push Notifications for important announcements
+ Custom avatar pack (for your profile)
* Version number is now clearly displayed in the Skin Studio
* Added feature that prevents skins from being re-uploaded/copied
* Bug fixes
Security update - changed Skin Upload authentication process to redirect to Minecraft.net, rather than in-app authentication.
Please download this update if you wish to upload skins to your Minecraft account.