Give your photos an artistic touch! MobileMonet converts a photo to a beautiful artistic rendering employing a creative interactive process.
The Unique Sketch/Paint Process
MobileMonet generates a black and white sketch version of any picture you select. There are settings to adjust the sketch line thickness, intensity and even color, as well as the shading.
MobileMonet then lets you paint onto the sketch using a soft flow brush tool that applies a painterly version of the original photo. The more you brush, the more paint is applied. It’s deceptively simple, but very creative. Brush in just the areas you want to highlight. You can adjust the paint settings to get just look you want. The adjustments include vibrance and brightness, as well as number of color shades and edge softness.
Some awesome features:
- sketch and paint settings to get just the look you want
- live controls
- interactive brushing
- multiple undo
- complete EXIF support
- pan, zoom and device orientation support
- save at high resolution
- Save to the Album, eMail, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Tumblr and Twitter
- Send a real Postcard with Sincerely
See the screenshots for some examples. You really have to try it yourself to see how fun and creative it can be.
••• APPLE STAFF PICK •••
• We added a New Photo Picker
• An optional White user interface
• The AppStore clears reviews for new versions so if you enjoy using ColorBlast! a rating/review would be appreciated!
We've added CanvasPop support
Higher quality save to album
Remember album selections during save
Streamlined Instagram export
Re-worked brushing logic to provide a softer result with more control.
Huge performance improvement during initial open and export to photo album.
Fix tutorial video issue with iOS 6
Fix Facebook issue with special characters in comment field
Enable EXIF data when save to album disabled
Fix minor Tumblr issue
Support for the iPhone 5
Optimized for iPhone5 and iPad4
New Facebook and Tumblr integration
Reworked line generation
IOS 6 Tweaks
Enjoy sending Postcards!
Create and send real photo Postcards
White matte for Instagram postings
Work around for Apple issue with Nikon RAW files
Fixed a benign error when saving to album with location services turned off.
Photo Management Improvements
- Recent List that stores recent edit sessions for easy retrieval
- Support for saving and viewing location, exif and other image metadata
- Select specific photo albums during save
- Automatically save originals of camera photos to library
- Load full size camera kit imported images on iPad
- Direct printing to AirPrint capable printers
- Removed Facebook import
User interface overhaul
Reworked export with support for Flickr, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram
Fixed a problem with opening very large photos
Updated Home Screen
Bug and performance fixes and improvements
High Speed Brushing
New sketch and paint settings
New Facebook Integration
Warn on exit if unsaved
Brushing performance improvements