The official ModMyi.com app. Apple, iPad, & iPhone News, Forums, Guides, and Reviews. Connect with the largest iPhone and iDevice community on the internet, with 2.8 million posts and over 900,000 members!
- Read the latest Apple, iPad & iPhone news.
- Browse (by category or alphabetically), post, and reply in the ModMyi.com forums.
- View the latest threads, or drill down on a per-forum basis.
- Read the complete forums/news as a guest, or register directly from the app.
- Search the forums.
- View your sent and received private messages, and send new ones to any ModMyi.com member.
- Submit news tips and attach images.
- View your subscribed threads, profile, and other info.
Version 4.0.11 (Feb 03, 2015)
More bug fixes than you can shake a stick at! We could list them all, but honestly, you'd get bored after the 20th or so and just stop reading. And you might not even read them at all just because you saw the list was so long. And that'd mean this whole "What's New" section would be worthless. So can't we just tell you "more bug fixes than you can shake a stick at!" and have you believe us? We sure hope so. :)
Version 3.9.8 (Aug 08, 2014)
We're taking a break from re-watching Sharknado 2 to release this update. 3.9.8 brings a bunch of bug fixes and performance updates, which we'll detail for you just in case you're the curious type. :)
- Fixed bug: Autotweet doesn't work when posting.
- Fixed bug: Moderation tab display name won't be shown.
- N-in-1: Updated to be able to auto-refresh forum list every 24 hours.
- Updated in-app thread URL handler.
- Updated translations.
- Removed app signature.
Version 3.8.7 (Jun 12, 2014)
Hope your June is well. We've got some bug fixes for you, including:
- Updated the tap to active content area to be wide enough when create new topic.
- Updated total post number error tips for large threads.
- Fixed bug: open subforum URL in app sometimes will go to wrong thread.
- Updated translations.
Version 3.7.6 (Jun 05, 2014)
Hello modders, welcome to MMi 3.7.6.
We've disabled ads completely for logged in members (guests will still see them). We also fixed push notifications.
Did you know you can subscribe to your favorite forums in the app, and then access them all easily from the Subscribed tab? Makes navigating the forums much easier!
Version 3.7.4 (May 26, 2014)
Hope you're enjoying the new version!
This minor update fixes the splash screen, tab naming and order, and adds an "iPhone News" tab for commenting on articles.
The NEXT update will fix ads and commenting from the News (Portal) tab - hang in there, we're on it!
Version 3.7.2 (May 21, 2014)
Finally! We've got full iOS 7 support, and now support Tapatalk as well. We heard you, and know you'll love this update.
This is a giant update, with a lot of improvements. Grab it now!
Version 1.5 (Nov 02, 2012)
- iPhone5 support.
- iOS 6 support.
- News titles wrap now!
- Many bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Version 1.3 (Aug 26, 2011)
This update adds 3.x, 4.x, and 5.x firmware support for all devices.
Version 1.2 (Jun 30, 2011)
Version 1.2 fixes the broken app while adding iPad support. Other minor updates included in-app. Possibly adds 3.X support (untested).
Version 1.1 (Oct 04, 2010)
Fixes error for in-app purchase customers being repeatedly asked for password.