Montage is a revolutionary way to create art on your mobile device. No more boring wallpapers, no more postcards created from some impersonal template. You can combine an unlimited number of images even with the Lite version!
Montage is simply the best way to create a montage (collage, composition, still-life, masterpiece) on your iPhone, and with the new Lite version you can try it risk-free. It is so amazing you might not even need the full version. Wait. Forget about that last one.
- Remix images into beautiful montages
- Take advantage of the multi-touch screen, and experience the true freedom of creation
- Switch between added images, rearrange your montage
- Change the background color of your montage
- Set the transparency of your images
- Use it to create wallpapers, postcards, or send your creations to the local museum. They will appreciate it.
- Supports iOS 7 and 64 bit devices
Consider purchasing the full version if you need any of these features:
- Cut out shapes from your photos
- Add text, with formatting and more
- Search the web for photos
- Produce output images in any resolution up to 4096x4069
- Save and load montages for editing later
- Instagram support
The term montage refers most commonly to compositions made from photographs, while the term collage is a broader category, which includes pieces of art made using photos, traditional artwork, sounds and other techniques. Both words are of French origin.
If you find a bug, please contact me (email@example.com), and I will fix it as soon as possible. Bug reports posted as reviews are hard to reproduce.
- Lock layer rotation
- Improved select layer visualization
- Forward compatibility
- When deleting a layer, you now have the option to clear the entire document
- Images edited in the Photos app are now imported correctly
- Grayscale and sepia modes are back, along with the adjust rotation button (sorry for that)
- Photos in the library are now ordered latest first
Montage Lite was rewritten from scratch alongside Montage, new features include:
- Works on both the iPhone and the iPad
- New look and engine to support iOS 7
- Double tap to select gesture
- Higher resolution output
- Shake to help feature
- Layer duplication
This is a minor update that fixes several smaller bugs and adds iOS 6 compatibility and retina display support.
- Retina display support
- iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatibility
- Improved color picker
- Better memory management
- Increased stability and reduced crashes
- New, more visual color picker
- Multiple resolutions
- Copy and paste support
- Other minor improvements
- Fixed aspect ratio bug
- Some minor tweaks