MoviePro - the most powerful video recording & film making app with innumerable options (switch cameras while recording, pause, zoom, adjust Frame rate & resolution, landscape/ portrait mode, selectable video & audio compression, uncompressed audio, Silent Movies, take stills while recording, secret mode recording, Audio Metering, Audio Monitoring, Input volume, and many more). Fastest video camera with BEST video zoom that works on any iOS device (pay once and install on both iPhone and iPad) ! Featured by AppAdvice, TUAW, 148apps, iClarified.
"To say the app is feature rich would be an understatement…In just a few minutes of using MoviePro, I am definitely impressed" - AppAdvice
"If you do a lot of moviemaking on your iPhone, you'll probably want something with extended capabilities" - TUAW
"MoviePro adds several useful features to enhance and improve the video recording experience on the iPhone" - 148Apps
"This is a video recording app that is filled to the brim with amazing features." - AppAdvice
"MoviePro is a new video recording app for the iPhone that offers a plethora of configuration options." - iClarified
"Hollywood for the Masses - a must have for all budding Steven Spielberg or Joe Public alike" - Lionel Bloomfield, Secretary of Colchester Film Makers, United Kingdom
• Features •
▶ Pause/Resume while recording,
▶ Real Time Video Zoom : High quality zoom as compared to native recorder,
▶ Volume Shutter : 'Volume +' for recording, 'Volume -' for capturing stills or pause/resume,
▶ Capture Stills while recording,
▶ Switch Cameras while recording with ZERO loss of Audio and perfect lip sync,
[iPhone 4/iPod Touch 4G users need to select resolution 640x480 or less to enable camera switching while recording]
▶ Select from a long list of Video Resolutions starting from 1920x1080 to as low as 320x240,
▶ Frame Rate - 30p, 25p, 24p, and down to 1 Fps. Locking to 25 Fps for right viewing experience on PAL TV, 24 Fps for movie compositing.
▶ Special 60 fps mode (requires iOS 7 and iPhone 5, iPad Mini, and later). 120 fps mode supported on iPhone 5S.
▶ Aspect Ratio : From widescreen 16:9, NTSC/PAL standard definition 4:3, to NTSC 3:2(720x480) aspect, 1:1 for Instagram, and also anamorphic widescreen aspect ratios like 2.75:1, 2.55:1, 2.40:1, 2.35:1, 2.25:1,2.20:1, 2:1, 1.86:1, 1.85:1,
▶ Portrait & Landscape mode recording,
▶ Select Video Recording Quality (Bit rate) : Choose super 200% quality (50 Mbps bit rate), 150%, 100%(native quality), or select 75%, 50%, 40%, & 25% to conserve disk space,
▶ Uncompressed Audio Option,
▶ Real time Audio Monitoring through headphones,
▶ Adjustable input volume (mic gain),
▶ Record Silent Movies (choose "Silent" in Audio Settings),
▶ External Microphone Input and set volume,
▶ Audio Metering option in the Settings,
▶ Spy Mode Recording option : Allows you to choose a background image from Photo Library or simply show black screen to record secretly,
▶ Select Record Duration : Choose a finite record duration, such as 6 sec for Vine and 15 sec for Instagram, or select Unlimited to continue recording till disk space is exhausted.
▶ Timer Triggered Recording : Set up a countdown timer to automatically trigger recording, very useful if you are using Tripod,
▶ In App Dropbox/YouTube/Facebook video upload in full resolution,
▶ Single or Separate focus/exposure mode,
▶ AE, AF, Auto White Balance Lock,
▶ Insert Location tag, Copyright info in Video Metadata,
▶ Automatically Inserts Creation Date in Video Metadata,
▶ Video Stabilisation setting (iPhone 4S or later)
▶ Trim Video within the app,
▶ Very high reliability : You will never ever lose a single video whether a phone call comes on or you accidentally quit the app while recording
• Contact Us •
- Bug fix for crash on iPad Mini 2 and iPad Air
- Added 1 hr and 2 hrs record duration, also fixed selecting 5 sec and 6 sec record duration for Vine,
- Fixes and enhancements summary in v1.9
( Reduced feature mode now works on iPhone 5s, Better Zoom quality, Fix for stuck "Export to Camera Roll" label, Ability to Adjust Microphone Gain, Back Microphone Selection on iPhone 5 and higher, Unlisted publishing option on YouTube, other YouTube fixes, Improved Stability on iOS 7 )
If you like MoviePro, please consider leaving a good rating on the AppStore in order to support us.
NOTE : iPad Air and iPad Mini 2 users, please do not update. We have submitted a new version 1.9.1 to Apple with a fix.
- Bug fix for crash on iPhone 5s in Reduced feature mode setting,
- Better Zoom Quality is back on iOS 7 devices,
- Bug fix for stuck "Exporting to Camera Roll" label on the screen even after video has been saved,
- Adjust Audio gain/microphone volume of microphone (On the iPad, this feature is only available on plugging an external microphone),
- Back Microphone selection choice (requires iOS 7),
- YouTube upload form bug fixes,
- Included "Unlisted" sharing mechanism on YouTube,
- Improved stability on iOS 7
We are about 2 weeks away for 2.0 release containing full fledged video editing features. Sorry for the delay as improved stability on iOS 7 was a priority, and we acted quickly on your feedback. If you like MoviePro, please consider giving us a good rating on the AppStore in order to support us.
- Fixed crash while changing frame rate,
- Fixed crash while deleting video,
- Fixed crash while trimming video,
- Fixed Dropbox upload issues,
- Fixed YouTube upload issues (make sure NOT to include @gmail.com prefix in YouTube username for signing),
- Fixed Facebook upload issues(make sure you have setup a FB account in iOS Settings->Facebook),
- Added record duration of 5, 6 seconds for Vine,
- Added 1:1 Aspect ratio (square video) for Instagram,
- Fixed miscellaneous crashes on iOS 7,
- Various other bug fixes for iOS 7 UI
We are still couple of weeks away for 2.0 release containing full fledged video editing features. If you like MoviePro, please leave a good rating and review in the AppStore. Good ratings help us to bring awesome updates and serve you better.
- Bug fix for broken Audio on iOS 7
- Added support for 60 fps recording on iOS 7 (iPhone 5, iPad mini) and 120 fps on iPhone 5S,
- Hear Audio as you record in real time
- Other bug fixes
This is an urgent release for iOS 7 bug fixes. Version 2.0 with lots of new features like video editing will follow shortly.
- Volume Shutter : Use 'Volume +' button to trigger recording. In the Settings, choose 'Volume -' button action to either capture stills or pause/resume function.
- Trim Video within the Player Screen,
- Microphone Choice : Select the top(ear) or bottom microphone for audio recording in the Settings,
- Creaking Audio Complaints on iPhone 5 : A very few iPhone 5 users complained about presence of creaking noise in the recordings. Upon investigation it was found that the ear microphone of all those iPhones were faulty and it was 100% a hardware issue. This was confirmed by recording a video with Front Camera using the Native Camera App which showed a noise. If you are one of the users who also noticed this issue, you might want to confirm this and take your phone to Apple Store.
MoviePro previous version was always using the top(ear) microphone and now it uses the bottom microphone as default, so the problem goes away.
- Bug Fixes for Audio not present sometimes while recording,
- Bug Fixes for iPhone 4 where users were unable to alter Fps after choosing 30 fps.
- Other Bug Fixes
1. Zoom Fixes/Enhancements : Zoom Speed Control added with 5 different speed levels (default is set to level 3). Zoom Slider is also back with fixes, and on iPhone user can choose either +/- buttons with zoom speed control, or a zoom slider as Zoom UI,
2. Audio Fixes : Fix for audio not present in video under some conditions, like after receiving a phone call,
3. YouTube upload issues are now completely fixed !
4. Orientation Lock available in Settings : Choose either lock to Portrait or Landscape mode or choose Auto rotation mode. For Auto mode, make sure you don't have Orientation lock set on your iPhone,
5. Improved Pause/Resume UI. When recording is paused, the user is now shown a stop button and a resume button,
6. Exporting to Camera Roll fixes and improved reliability,
7. Other bug fixes and enhancements.
- Switch front/back cameras while recording with perfect audio sync at any resolution (iPhone 4/iPod Touch 4G users need to choose resolution 640x480 or less to enable camera switching while recording due to processing power constraints on Single core devices)
- Bug fix for inverted preview when iPhone is rotated
- Now supports all 4 orientations : A complete new UI for Portrait Mode on iPhone/iPod Touch devices and also a friendly UI for left handed users,
- Option to record Silent Videos,
- Now records Stereo Audio at 48000 Hz,
- Enhanced External Microphone Support : Plug and play external microphone anytime during recording, or otherwise. Displays a message as soon as microphone is detected or ejected,
- Now gives an indication through text label when Photo is saved to Camera Roll.
- UI changes for Zoom on iPhone : The zoom slider on iPhone has been replaced with +/- buttons due to several user complaints with the unfriendly slider as well as to remove the clutter from the UI. Simply tap and hold the +/- buttons on the side to adjust zoom. Let us know your feedback on the new zoom UI at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixes for Spy Mode : If you have already enabled Spy Mode before this update, please reselect the spy mode image again from Photo Library,
- Other bug fixes and UI enhancements
- Universal Binary supporting both iPhone and iPad,
- Bug fix for broken UI on iPad with iOS 5.1,1 or earlier,
- Bug fix for incorrect Creation Date in Video Metadata,
- 1024x768 resolution now works on iPhone 4 and iPad.
- Advanced resolutions like 1024x768, 960x720, 800x600...now work on iPhone 4/iPod Touch 4G,
- Other bug fixes
- Bug fix for Autosave to Camera Roll not working,
- Bug fix for video recording under 225% setting (read Note 2 below),
- Recorded Video now has better colours / saturation & quality,
- Video Stabilization is now available via settings (default is OFF),
- Audio Metering is now optional and can be enabled via settings (default is OFF),
- Now shows correct AE/AF/AWB state when the popup is reopened on iPhone 4S or earlier devices
1. Video Stabilization and Audio Metering are disabled by default and can be enabled anytime from within the app Settings if you need it,
2. For the videos recorded under 225% Video Quality setting with the previous version(1.1), export those videos directly to computer using iTunes File Sharing - they play perfectly on computer. Read the instructions within the app on how to do a direct computer export. Only applies to videos recorded with the previous version.
- iPhone 5 & iOS 6.0 support,
- No more Shutter sound while taking stills,
- Now supports Full HD zoom upto 4x @30 fps on iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5g, iPad (for older devices like iPhone 4 & 3GS, zoom is supported upto 25 fps),
- Awesome features like Pause, Zoom now also supported on iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 3GS,
- Pause button is now near recording button,
- Now supports Uncompressed Audio,
- External Microphone support for stereo mode recording,
- Front Camera Support,
- Audio Metering,
- Now supports Video Stabilization (Requires iOS 6.0 or later, iPhone 4S or later)
- Special buttons provided for locking Focus & Exposure,
- Secret Mode Recording option,
- Now displays Video and Audio Quality of the recorded video in the Library,
- UI Enhancements and changes as per users feedback,
- Other bug fixes & minor enhancements