MyScript Calculator - Handwriting calculator
** CES 2013 - Mobile App Showdown Winner **
With MyScript© Calculator, perform mathematical operations naturally using your handwriting.
**The Free handwriting calculator for your iPhone or iPad**
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions
• Basic operations: +, -, ×, ÷, /
• Powers, Roots, Exponentials: 7², √, ∛, e³
• Misc. Operations: %, |5|, 3!
• Brackets: ( )
• Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan, cot, cosh, sinh, tanh
• Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
• Logarithms: ln, log
• Constants: π, e, phi.
*** IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem encountered with MyScript Calculator, or simply ask a question to MyScript, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Send us your feedback via:
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Version 1.2.0 (Mar 06, 2014)
- iOS 7 redesign
- Calculation on demand: automatic calculation can be disabled and replaced by a "Calculate" button
- New operators (n-root, hyperbolic functions)
- Rounding option: choose between rounded and truncated result
Version 1.1.2 (Mar 18, 2013)
- Fixes a calendar bug that was introduced in the previous build. Please update to this build (or later) immediately to ensure correct functioning of this application.
Our sincere apologies.
Version 1.1.1 (Feb 14, 2013)
- Results can contain up to 6 decimal places
- Fixed bugs on trigonometry