The #1 app for neurosurgery in the world, three times mentioned in iMedicalApps' "Top Apps" and around 200,000 downloads just got better.
A major improvement since version 2.0 is the addition of interactive clinical decision support, now with 26 items. The system can easily be expanded to facilitate guideline implementation in a fast and individualized manner. Furthermore, NeuroMind 2.2 now contains 126 scores that are relevant for your neurosurgical practice.
* 13 new neurosurgical classifications
* 2 new decision support item (ETV success score, delayed cerebral ischemia)
* corrected error in ISUIA decision support item
* bug fix in depressed cranial fractures decision support item
* support for iOS7
* 18 new neurosurgical classifications
* 1 new decision support item (ISUIA trial)
* EANS support added
* NEW MAIN CATEGORY "Decision support" with 23 items!
* EXPANDED CATEGORY "Scores" with 95 items now!
* EXANDED CATEGORY "Other" with TEDx talk and Testimonials
* Added some bug corrections and a disclaimer.
- added 10 new scores (now 71 in total)
- corrected bug fix that caused updates not to reflect latest database content
- corrected displayed title in Safe Surgery checklist
- 61 scores in total (29 new!)
- additional images
- updated acknowledgments
- now officially supported by Surgical Neurology International and Neurosurgic.com