The #1 app for neurosurgery in the world, three times mentioned in iMedicalApps' "Top Apps" and over 200,000 downloads has now also become the 1st CE-marked app for neurosurgery!
NeuroMind offers interactive clinical decision support, more than 120 clinical classification and grading systems, and some anatomical images for explanation to patients and students. The app is officially supported by Surgical Neurology International, the European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS), and Neurosurgic.com.
"The overall most rated and highest rated application out of all applications reviewed."
- CNS Quarterly Fall 2013
"Simply a must have for neurosurgeons and also neurologists."
Version 2.5 (Mar 29, 2014)
- the 1st CE marked app for neurosurgery!
- content is now webbased for easy & more frequent updates in future
- iOS 7.1 compatible
Version 2.2 (Oct 18, 2013)
* 13 new neurosurgical classifications
* 2 new decision support item (ETV success score, delayed cerebral ischemia)
* corrected error in ISUIA decision support item
* bug fix in depressed cranial fractures decision support item
* support for iOS7
Version 2.1 (Nov 02, 2012)
* 18 new neurosurgical classifications
* 1 new decision support item (ISUIA trial)
* EANS support added
Version 2.0 (Apr 11, 2012)
* NEW MAIN CATEGORY "Decision support" with 23 items!
* EXPANDED CATEGORY "Scores" with 95 items now!
* EXANDED CATEGORY "Other" with TEDx talk and Testimonials
* Added some bug corrections and a disclaimer.
Version 1.7 (Jun 12, 2011)
- added 10 new scores (now 71 in total)
- corrected bug fix that caused updates not to reflect latest database content
- corrected displayed title in Safe Surgery checklist
Version 1.6 (May 25, 2011)
- 61 scores in total (29 new!)
- additional images
- updated acknowledgments
- now officially supported by Surgical Neurology International and Neurosurgic.com