The Our Daily Bread app is the free mobile version of the daily devotional read by millions of people around the world. Since 1956, Our Daily Bread has been helping readers spend time each day in God’s Word.
This app offers streaming audio, scheduled daily reminders, and links to related Bible passages. It also allows you to journal, bookmark, and share via social media.
Available in English (Our Daily Bread), Spanish (Nuestro Pan Diario), and Portuguese (Pão Diário), Indonesian (Santapan Rohani), Thai (มานาประจำวัน), Japanese (デイリーブレッド), Traditional Chinese (靈命日糧), and Simplified Chinese(灵命日粮).
Version 2.3 (Jan 29, 2015)
Updated look and feel.
RBC Ministries is now Our Daily Bread Ministries.
Version 2.2.0 (Dec 08, 2014)
Select your preferred language for daily reading:
Version 2.1.1 (Oct 16, 2014)
Included bible reading plans and related scripture passages in Portuguese, Indonesian, Thai, Japanese, and
Included streaming audio in Indonesian, Thai, and Chinese.
Version 2.1 (Sep 29, 2014)
Remove downloaded issues from the library. Download them again at any time.
Now available in five (5) new languages:
* Traditional Chinese
* Simplified Chinese
Version 2.0.3 (Mar 24, 2014)
Bugfix for scripture links in iOS 7.1
Version 2.0.2 (Jan 21, 2014)
* Continuous audio when opening scripture links
* Simplified single-column text in tablet layout
* Social sharing bug fixed
Version 2.0.1 (Dec 25, 2013)
Fixed display bug in iOS for iPad.
Version 2.0 (Dec 18, 2013)
* Scheduled daily reminders
* Personal journaling section
* Bookmark favorite devotions
* Discuss daily reading with other users in public comments
* Selectable color schemes and text formatting preferences
* Sync activity with other mobile devices and ODB.org
Version 1.1.3 (Oct 17, 2012)
* Updated iPad to sync content automatically.
Version 1.1.2 (Oct 13, 2011)
* Auto-update feature downloads new content when currently downloaded content is out of date.
* Added new refresh button to root view, in addition to pull-to-refresh feature.
* Fixed date and character set parsing. This bug was preventing content from properly loading in non-western locales.
Version 1.1.1 (Aug 09, 2011)
* Added loading dialog for iPad.
* Replaced automatic jump-to-today with button on root view.
* Fixed bug resulting in empty screen on first launch.
Version 1.1 (Jul 18, 2011)
* Daily articles are now grouped by month for easier reading.
* Now read ahead to the end of the current month.
* New month's content now becomes available one week ahead.
* App no longer times out while loading content during launch.
* App no longer closes when selecting font size in settings view.