Get the desktop version at
Panorama is a professional high quality image stitcher for iOS (and Mac.) Panorama uses a mathematical image matching technique called homography, whose primary advantage over other apps of this type is that it does not warp horizontal edges in the panorama, making it ideal for photographing architectural scenes.
• Create stunning high resolution panoramas using the device's camera.
• Employ the integrated Aviary image editor, accessible from the options menu for all panoramas in the gallery.
Image editing options: Enhance (Hi-Def, Illuminate, Color Fix), filter effects, frames, stickers, crop, rotate, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, draw, text, redeye, whiten, blemish and Meme.
• Beautiful, powerful and meticulously designed app interface provides an enjoyable and productive user experience.
• Build custom panoramas or creatively blend images into photo montages from the camera roll of Photos using the Build pane.
• Use the Build pane to merge two or more vertical overlapping panoramas to easily create 2x2 or 3x3 panoramas.
• Use the Build pane to make collages (images that can't be registered are merely blended together.)
• Shoot a scene and save the photos into the gallery for merging later if you prefer. This allows you to save time and battery during a shoot.
• Share your panoramas with friends and family through email, print them or save to camera roll, including photo originals.
• Employs the homography method to avoid curvature of straight edges, a common disadvantage of other apps of this type. (Check out "homography" on Wikipedia!)
• The homography method is computationally intensive for producing natural and realistic panoramas, and not deceiving cylindrically warped results like other apps.
• Undo and redo a panorama in the gallery to try different settings or options, such as exposure matching or merge quality.
• During a merge, tap the "Hold Button" to turn off the screen, to save battery, and you will be notified when the merge is done.
• High resolution of the 2 and 3 image stitchers essentially doubles and triples your camera's field of view.
• As you shoot pictures they are collected into a sliding pocket drawer, so you can review what you shot at any time, and delete to retake photos.
• Use the "film roll" button in the camera pane to save all the photos currently in the drawer to the gallery, without merging them.
• If you cancel the current merge, you can always resume it anytime from the gallery.
• Panoramas are saved to the gallery automatically when completed, and optionally also to the Photos library.
• In the gallery any saved panorama can be resumed.
• You can undo panoramas, separating them into a film roll of the original photos. Originals can always be saved to the Photos library.
• Export and manually preprocess the photos in your photo shoot in any other image editor, then reload from the Photos library and stitch them together in the Build pane.
• Adds location data to your panoramas so you remember exactly where you shot them. View the location where the panorama was made on a map in the gallery.
• In the gallery you can always undo and then redo a stitch, say for experimenting with different options or image editing.
• Time consuming stitching can be deferred by saving your photo shoots in the gallery.
• Run in the background as you use your device with other apps or put the screen to sleep with the hold button. You'll be notified when the stitch is done.
• The photo alignment guide ensures you properly align your photos for the best stitching results, and facilitates acquiring photos for the Mac version of Panorama.
Please visit Panorama's website for more details, and where you can also check out and try the Mac version for free.
Fixed an issue with the status bar not hiding in some views.
• Exporting now offers more options, depending on the device: Airdrop, Message, Mail, Save, Copy, Print, etc.
Improved memory management.
Added the Aviary image editor to edit your merged panoramas.. (See http://www.aviary.com/about/features)
In the gallery, click on any merged panorama to display the options popover. Then click the new "Edit" button, the one with the scissors icon, to open the panorama in the image editor.
Editing options available: Enhance (Hi-Def, Illuminate, Color Fix), filter effects, frames, stickers, crop, rotate,
brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, draw, text, redeye, whiten, blemish and Meme.
Fixes bug preventing old panoramas from appearing in the Gallery when upgrading app.
Fixed the guides for iPhone 5, they were not the right height for the longer screen size.
• Fixed a problem with device orientation and the display.
• Updated UI for iPhone 5 displays.
• New "balanced exposure" matching method named "BAL" added.
• Fixed issue with photo orientation in the Build pane on some devices.
• Improved export sharing via latest iOS support for this feature.
• Improved user experience with updated tips, help and alerts.
• Added an "info" (help) button to the camera options pane. Click the button to see a description of each option.
• Added an info button to the main camera pane. Click the button to access information on the whole app in general, including examples of different ways of using the app which may not be immediately evident.
• To facilitate merging vertical panoramas in the "Build" pane, in order to make "2D" (array) panoramas, an option to rotate loaded photos 90º counterclockwise has been added to the Build pane.
• Panoramas are now stored in the Documents directory of your iOS device, rather than the Library. In this way panoramas are not lost when upgrading to a new version.
Cleans up panoramas when memory runs low to prevent the app from running out of memory.
Fixed a bug that was causing the app to frequently crash for some users.
Many fine enhancements:
• Introducing 3 exposure matching methods
• Enhanced blending via more precise interpolation
• Blend mode enhanced, choose: translate off, "Min" merge quality and a 0 blend width
• More accurate photo matching reduces ghosting
• Higher quality stitching with greater megapixels
• Improved cropping produces fuller results
• More options, such as option to turn off cropping
• Adjustable blend region
• Extended merge quality for faster devices
• Numerous improvements to the interface
• Extended "tips" as built-in suggestions on usage
• Improved stability
• Less warping
• The method of stitching 4 photos has been improved.
• You can now scale input images to improve speed. You can scale input images from 20 to 100 percent (100 percent
corresponds to no scaling of course.)