Amazing Black Friday Special!
+ Winner of Professional Photographer Hot One Award
+ Winner of Vision Award for innovation
“...the immediate impact was miraculous—like a strip of dull film being removed from the top layer of the image leaving pure, jeweled color beneath.”-TechHive
"...Perfectly Clear puts the intelligent image correction to the top of its game…it even has an option to remove that unwanted ‘Purple Haze’, which it effortlessly does.” - Glyn Evans, iPhoneography.com
"...Perfectly Clear quickly became our de facto iPhone photo editing app. It offers real improvements to just about any image you throw at it, and is so quick and straightforward that you’ll be improving your Facebook and Twitter uploads in seconds." – wirefresh.com
**WOW. You took that photo with a phone? **
Perfectly Clear for iPhone & iPad is a photography app that removes the limits of your smartphone’s camera, allowing you to have amazing images as vibrant as life itself!
* Ten patented corrections in a single click
With Perfectly Clear’s intelligent image correction, your photos get professional photo correction in seconds.
* Making it easy to look your best
Using advanced algorithms and over ten years’ worth of research, our unique ‘Beautify’ automatically brightens eyes, evens skin tone…even whitens teeth!
Recommended by mothers, amateurs, photo journalists, and top pros around the world to save time and produce amazing
POWERFUL FEATURES IN YOUR POCKET
There are 4 presets that you can use to correct your photo, or you can easily and quickly tweak your photo by
adjusting 12 different image corrections:
+ Perfect Exposure: correction applied pixel per pixel, never clipping
+ Depth: add WOW and pop! to your photos
+ Vibrancy: corrects the photo where color has been washed out
+ Sharpening: bring out the details you never knew were there
+ Tint Removal: automatically remove unwanted tint caused by uncontrolled light sources
+ Noise Removal: remove noise from low light shots
+ Skin Tone: remove that red captured by the camera but not seen by your eyes
+ Perfectly Smooth: breakthrough and patented correction which renders flawless skin
+ Eye Enhance: puts the life and sparkle back into the eyes
+ Eye Enlarge: increase the size of your subject's eyes for a pleasing effect
+ Teeth Whitening: everyone likes whiter teeth (and saves a trip to the dentist!)
+ De-Purple: remove that ugly purple that you get sometimes when shooting into the sun or bright light source
When you’re done, save and optionally share via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
PERFECTING OVER 26 MILLION PHOTOS A DAY
If you’ve ever printed photos at a Walgreens, Olympus, Black’s, Tesco, or Photobox, you’ve likely already experienced Perfectly Clear. Perfectly Clear powers automatic corrections for over 100,000 photo kiosks, countless websites and labs all over the world — making more than 26 million photos a day look their best.
USERS LOVE PERFECTLY CLEAR
“This app makes images better and the cost is well worth it” -Robert Scoble
“Even with the superior camera of the iPhone, there’s still a need to prep your photos — tweak the color, get the white balance right, make the contrast and exposure look more natural. Even though there are plenty of other ”Edit" apps and “Fake Flash” apps, Perfectly Clear is the by far the best in its class. With little fuss, it makes photos look right. Perfectly Clear is the standard to beat.” -Marty Yawnick - Life in LoFi
“I love showing the innovation of the Perfectly Clear iPhone app to my customers and friends! The user experience is very slick. The automatic corrections are very effective, consistently producing a better looking and accurate photo with no effort on my part.” -Ken Easdon
NOTES ON FILE SIZES:
iPhone 3G: 5MP, 4 4S: 12 MP, 5: 22.5 MP
iPad 1: 8 MP, 2: 12MP 3: 22.5 MP
- Permission to use Location Services is only requested when taking photos with camera (for geotagging)
- Various UI improvements
Awesome new look for iOS7
Updated translations for German and Portuguese
New Settings panel
We have a fresh new look for the tweak interface! It's more intuitive, and fun to use. Check it out!
-tweaks to the performance of noise removal
-note: the GUI will no longer rotate when your iPhone is rotated to landscape (only on iPads).
- Improved interface for saving and sharing
- Perfectly Clear photos now saved to new “Perfectly Clear” Album
- Email photo size limit removed, you can email photos at maximum resolution application can handle
- Increased max size of images for iPhone5 and iPad3 to 24.5 MP
Fixed a bug with French localization.
- Completely redesigned interface: even more intuitive and fun to use. Includes time saving presets!
- Universal App: now you can run our award winning app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Powerful noise removal: built right in, no need for in-app purchase
- Beautify: Automatically applies breakthrough technology to render flawless skin, sparkling eyes and teeth.
- New "De-Purple" correction: fixes the phenomenon when the camera is pointed at or near the sun or bright light source, causing extreme purple in the image - one click and Perfectly Clear makes an unusable image awesome!
- New support for larger images.
Max pixel limits (on the longest side):
iPhone 3G:2592, iPhone 4, 4S: 4,000, iPhone 5: 5500
iPad 1: 3264, iPad 2: 4,000, iPad3: 5500
Thus version fixes the bug that appear under iOS6:
- different device orientations not supported
- Fixed crashing bug from previous version
- Memory optimization to prevent running low on memory
- Optimized preview for faster loading
- Optimized correction speed by over 100%
- Updated save size to accommodate 8MP camera (4S)
- Optimized file size for faster workflow
- Made Tint correction more responsive
- Captures and preserves EXIF data when taking photo through Perfectly Clear
- Captures and preserves location data when taking photo through Perfectly Clear
- Preserves EXIF data when importing image
- Preserves location data when importing image
- Identifies Perfectly Clear corrected image in EXIF data
- Fixed image orientation data
- Improved share abilities with Facebook
- Improved share abilities with Twitter
- Improved share abilities with email
- Increased response from correction sliders
- Fixed unusual behavior of slide-out panel
1) Fixed bug that caused correction panel to automatically close and not re-open.
2) A shake of the iPhone left correctly pops out the correction panel and a shake to the right correctly closes
1) NOISE REMOVAL FIXED for iPhone 4 images.
- Noise removal will now be properly applied to your corrected saved photos. Our apologies for not getting this right in our first build.
2) Sharing made more robust.
- Fixed possible crash in sharing to Facebook and TweetPhoto
3) Fixed crash with "oversize" images
- Saving and email sharing are limited to 5 MP (iPhone 4 resolution) images; larger images will be scaled down
4) Some cosmetic changes:
-New Perfectly Clear icon for Retina devices
-Fixed where the "glow" appears when pressing "Fix Dark" and "My Default"
-Added a note on in app purchase page that internet connection is required
1) Dramatically re-engineered to use less memory – crashing when saving is now FIXED! This is a major fix for ALL devices!
2) Fixed wording of "Perfect Exposure" on iPhone 4
3) Now shows proper dimensions in settings screen for saving full resolution photo on iPhone 4
1. Powerful automatic noise removal
Grainy/noisy images are a major problem with iPhone photos. Until now there has been no iPhone app effectively
dealing with this. Powered by our partner Stoik Imaging, we're offering this correction
-- specifically optimized for iPhone photos -- as an optional feature via the in app purchase. Unlike other noise removal corrections that blur photos after removing noise, our solution is unique in preserving the crisp details.
2. Ability to share images via
3. Smarter Sharpening
A revised engine giving you more precise and accurate sharpening. For our Default preset for automatic processing, less sharpening is applied. For your fine tuning needs, the sharpening range has been doubled.
4. Shake out the edit control panel, then shake it back.
5. User defined preset: you can now create your own unique preset for custom results
6. Added settings panel:
a) Fewer clicks to save a photo - now when you press the “save button” your photos will be automatically
saved to the resolution you set. Note that if you’ve synched your photos via iTunes, your photos will be
re-sized by iTunes to 320 X 480 – and this will be the largest size available to save
b) Ability to automatically save the original photo taken with iPhone camera through our app
Fixed some small issues including:
- Taking photos in landscape mode with the in-app camera now works as expected.
- Selecting a photo from the camera roll now shows the initial (uncorrected) photo much more quickly. A spinning progress indicator then appears while the correction is made.
We can now save the full resolution image of photos taken with your iPhone -- 3G (1600x1200) and 3GS (1536x2048).
Version 1.2 finally came out after a delay from an issue found by Apple's testing team -- sorry everyone. This should be our stable full-function release. We will monitor your feedback which we thank you for.
Version 1.1 fixes some crashing issues that were present in version 1.0. Version 1.1 should be very stable now. We also tweaked the settings for “Fix Dark”.