"Allows you to perfect your images, effortlessly" -Huffington Post
"May have you rethink what it is possible to do with your phone's camera…the best money you can spend on phone-based photography." —James Oppenheim (James Games and contributor to NBC show)
"...The immediate impact was miraculous—like a strip of dull film being removed from the top layer of the image leaving pure, jeweled color beneath." -TechHive
"We were pretty much knocked out by this app and it quickly became our de facto iPhone photo editing app. It offers real improvements to just about any image you throw at it." - wirefresh.com
"Now also includes the best, fastest fix for the "purple haze" found in iPhone 5 photos. It’s worth it for that alone." -Life in LoFi
"Perfectly Clear is fantastic. It is the perfect image correction app." -iPhoneography.com
Fully supports iOS 8
+ Winner of Professional Photographer Hot One Award
+ Winner of Vision Award for innovation
• PERFECT YOUR PHOTOS WITH JUST ONE CLICK
Perfectly Clear isn’t a creative filter or enhancer. It’s award-winning technology that overcomes the way your camera distorts images. With a single tap, you get 12 automatic corrections that give you professional-looking photos in seconds.
• CAPTURE LIFE UNFILTERED
We don’t mask or saturate anything. We just highlight the beauty that was always there and make your photos as vibrant as life itself.
• MAKING IT EASY TO LOOK YOUR BEST (AND TAKE THE PERFECT SELFIE)
Innovative Beautify brightens eyes, evens skin tone, even whitens teeth—all automatically!
• ONE CLICK FIXES THE PURPLE PROBLEM
When you point your iPhone at the sun or a bright light source, some images will have a purple flare in them. Our patent-pending De-Purple correction lets you fix this phenomenon with a single click.
• IMAGE CORRECTION: DOWN TO A SCIENCE
What’s behind our award-winning technology? 12 years of R&D, 10 patented processes, and 12 unique algorithms. We cracked the code on correcting every pixel independently. It’s as if your 21 MP photo was taken with 21 million separate apertures.
• PERFECTION THAT’S TESTED 26 MILLION TIMES A DAY
Major retailers, veteran pros and avid amateurs all depend on our technology to create amazing photos automatically and effortlessly.
FOR MORE INFO:
View Perfectly Clear photos: athentech.com/gallery
Learn more: athentech.com
Need support? Want to request a feature?: athentech.com
Stay informed with our blog (and social): athentech.com/blog
+INTRODUCING OUR NEW ICON
Designed to represent the latest upgrades in our technology and to visually convey what Perfectly Clear is all about, our new image correction icon replaces the Athena logo. Read more here: athentech.com/blog/
+Added Quick Start guide to show you around the app
- Permission to use Location Services is only requested when taking photos with camera (for geotagging)
- Various UI improvements
Awesome new look for iOS7
Updated translations for German and Portuguese
New Settings panel
We have a fresh new look for the tweak interface! It's more intuitive, and fun to use. Check it out!
-tweaks to the performance of noise removal
-note: the GUI will no longer rotate when your iPhone is rotated to landscape (only on iPads).
- Improved interface for saving and sharing
- Perfectly Clear photos now saved to new “Perfectly Clear” Album
- Email photo size limit removed, you can email photos at maximum resolution application can handle
- Increased max size of images for iPhone5 and iPad3 to 24.5 MP
Fixed a bug with French localization.
- Completely redesigned interface: even more intuitive and fun to use. Includes time saving presets!
- Universal App: now you can run our award winning app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Powerful noise removal: built right in, no need for in-app purchase
- Beautify: Automatically applies breakthrough technology to render flawless skin, sparkling eyes and teeth.
- New "De-Purple" correction: fixes the phenomenon when the camera is pointed at or near the sun or bright light source, causing extreme purple in the image - one click and Perfectly Clear makes an unusable image awesome!
- New support for larger images.
Max pixel limits (on the longest side):
iPhone 3G:2592, iPhone 4, 4S: 4,000, iPhone 5: 5500
iPad 1: 3264, iPad 2: 4,000, iPad3: 5500
Thus version fixes the bug that appear under iOS6:
- different device orientations not supported
- Fixed crashing bug from previous version
- Memory optimization to prevent running low on memory
- Optimized preview for faster loading
- Optimized correction speed by over 100%
- Updated save size to accommodate 8MP camera (4S)
- Optimized file size for faster workflow
- Made Tint correction more responsive
- Captures and preserves EXIF data when taking photo through Perfectly Clear
- Captures and preserves location data when taking photo through Perfectly Clear
- Preserves EXIF data when importing image
- Preserves location data when importing image
- Identifies Perfectly Clear corrected image in EXIF data
- Fixed image orientation data
- Improved share abilities with Facebook
- Improved share abilities with Twitter
- Improved share abilities with email
- Increased response from correction sliders
- Fixed unusual behavior of slide-out panel
1) Fixed bug that caused correction panel to automatically close and not re-open.
2) A shake of the iPhone left correctly pops out the correction panel and a shake to the right correctly closes
1) NOISE REMOVAL FIXED for iPhone 4 images.
- Noise removal will now be properly applied to your corrected saved photos. Our apologies for not getting this right in our first build.
2) Sharing made more robust.
- Fixed possible crash in sharing to Facebook and TweetPhoto
3) Fixed crash with "oversize" images
- Saving and email sharing are limited to 5 MP (iPhone 4 resolution) images; larger images will be scaled down
4) Some cosmetic changes:
-New Perfectly Clear icon for Retina devices
-Fixed where the "glow" appears when pressing "Fix Dark" and "My Default"
-Added a note on in app purchase page that internet connection is required
1) Dramatically re-engineered to use less memory – crashing when saving is now FIXED! This is a major fix for ALL devices!
2) Fixed wording of "Perfect Exposure" on iPhone 4
3) Now shows proper dimensions in settings screen for saving full resolution photo on iPhone 4
1. Powerful automatic noise removal
Grainy/noisy images are a major problem with iPhone photos. Until now there has been no iPhone app effectively
dealing with this. Powered by our partner Stoik Imaging, we're offering this correction
-- specifically optimized for iPhone photos -- as an optional feature via the in app purchase. Unlike other noise removal corrections that blur photos after removing noise, our solution is unique in preserving the crisp details.
2. Ability to share images via
3. Smarter Sharpening
A revised engine giving you more precise and accurate sharpening. For our Default preset for automatic processing, less sharpening is applied. For your fine tuning needs, the sharpening range has been doubled.
4. Shake out the edit control panel, then shake it back.
5. User defined preset: you can now create your own unique preset for custom results
6. Added settings panel:
a) Fewer clicks to save a photo - now when you press the “save button” your photos will be automatically
saved to the resolution you set. Note that if you’ve synched your photos via iTunes, your photos will be
re-sized by iTunes to 320 X 480 – and this will be the largest size available to save
b) Ability to automatically save the original photo taken with iPhone camera through our app
Fixed some small issues including:
- Taking photos in landscape mode with the in-app camera now works as expected.
- Selecting a photo from the camera roll now shows the initial (uncorrected) photo much more quickly. A spinning progress indicator then appears while the correction is made.
We can now save the full resolution image of photos taken with your iPhone -- 3G (1600x1200) and 3GS (1536x2048).
Version 1.2 finally came out after a delay from an issue found by Apple's testing team -- sorry everyone. This should be our stable full-function release. We will monitor your feedback which we thank you for.
Version 1.1 fixes some crashing issues that were present in version 1.0. Version 1.1 should be very stable now. We also tweaked the settings for “Fix Dark”.