For even more features and functions, check out the FULL version of this app: Period Tracker Deluxe!
Period Tracker is the SIMPLEST period tracking app and now, it's CUTER than ever!
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average
of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods, symptoms, weight and temperature in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your iPhone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for backup or doctor's visits.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Select personal period and ovulation defaults.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
* Backup/Restore your data with your online backup and restore account. (works to/from your iPhone, iPad, An-droid app)
* Custom symptom and moods.
Period Tracker has been raved about by hundreds of iPhone users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month. The only fail-safe method to prevent unwanted pregnancies is abstinence from sexual intercourse. If one chooses to engage in sex, we strongly recommend understanding the risks and birth control options to mitigate those risks. Users may remove fertile window and intimacy icons from the calendar in the app settings (Period&Fertility/ AbstinenceMode).
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Design improvements to Notes, Log, and Settings pages.
Compatible with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+.
Design has been optimized for iOS 7
v9.1 fixes the following issues:
1. Certain iOS 7 users who were experiencing the app crashing when trying to launch or login can now launch/login successfully.
2. Fixes crash that may happen when user deletes period from log page.
3. Fixes bug when a user's calendar is set to Saturday-Friday, August 31, 2013 does not appear on the calendar.
4. Added FAQ section in support section of app.
5. Redesigned sponsor tab.
We are aware of the charts appearing skewed in portrait view when they should be appearing in landscape. We'll fix this in our next update.
Thanks for all your support!
1. Adds a chart to view a history of your cycle lengths
2. Adds a glowing message icon on the homepage that shows periodically to remind users to sign up for an online backup account. Note: Updating users who were receiving a weekly pop-up to back up their data will no longer receive this notification. If you would like to continue to receive this popup, go to settings/data/backup/email and set your reminder schedule to weekly.
3. Fixes a crash bug that occurred when phones set to German region were trying to create a daily custom notification.
4. Adds Traditional Chinese localization.
5. Adds a feature where if the user tries to enter a period start date that's more than a month in the future, the app disallows the entry.
1. Fixes bug where if the device's date/time is incorrect, online backups fail.
2. Adds Ukrainian language support.
This update adds pill tracking. You can add your own custom pills to start tracking by going to addnote/other/pills.
1. Adds custom pop-up notifications (go to settings/notifications to set up a custom notification)
2. Fixes bug where period push notifications were not showing
fixes symptoms page loading issue for iPad
supports iPhone 5 screen
fixes time zone bug affecting users in Brazil
bug fixes improve app stability.
Did you know? You can now backup your data online and restore it on another device. For iPad, we have just released a new app, Period Tracker HD (you can get it in the AppStore). Also, we have free and paid versions of Period Tracker for an-droid.
smaller file size
- online backup and restore
- additional symptom and moods
- custom symptom and moods
- weight/temperature notes
- period/fertility alerts
- abstinence mode
- view cycle days in calendar
bug fixes and minor layout changes
1. redesigned notes page
2. bug fixes for the following problems occurring in iOS 4.1+ during date/time change:
- CD countdown jumping
- projection/fertile days off
- duplicate dates in charts
3. fixed default settings not getting saved
- faster loading calendar
- new symptoms icons
- HD images for iPhone 4
- Bug fixes
- Monday-starting month view calendar now supported
- Compatible with OS 4.0 (fixes crash bug when you try to enter a note after installing OS 4.0)
- New symptoms images
- Period End button stays on homescreen for 3 extra days beyond period default length
minor bug fix - now allows data export from Lite to Deluxe
passcode protect, backup/restore
- modified keywords
improved localization for: Japanese, Italian, German, French, Dutch, and Spanish