If you're looking for a high-quality photo editing application, then it is exactly what you want.
PhotoPower is the only application providing so rich functions and enable you to edit images.
Convenient features allow your fingers to quickly edit images 10 times faster than the mouse operation.
- 37 kinds of features: Selective Color, Hue/Saturation, Color Levels, Color Balance, Reduce Noise, Dynamic Range
...(Some feature only exists PhotoPower)
- Amazing HDR (regardless of which HDR applications you used before, this is definitely you most wanted one)
- 40+ effects of different styles
- Supports the following storage formats: JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP (recommended to use lossless TIFF format)
- Support JPEG high compression ratio
- Support more than 25 million pixels
- Support multi-core processors
Many users, especially professional photographers recommend that they are so fond of this application and have used it for a few years.
Version 8.1 (Jan 29, 2015)
# Fixed a LOMO issues
# Fixed a animated transition issues
# Compress quality of pictures to share
Version 8.0.1 (Jan 17, 2015)
- Fixed photo selective issue when album has videos
Version 8.0 (Jan 14, 2015)
- new function: Actions、new HDR
- support community share
- fixed a bug that HSL unavailable
- fixed a issue that LOMO label not display on ios8
- fixed a issue that error thumbnails from non-standard image source
- improved image picker
Version 7.1.7 (Nov 03, 2014)
- Fixed a crash bug
Version 7.1.6 (Oct 24, 2014)
- fixed a scrollview issue for ios8
- fixed a bug for HSL
- improved Dynamic Range
Version 7.1.5 (Sep 18, 2014)
- Improved HDR
- Use GPU blending, 1x speed increase
- Efficient image browsing module
- Improved Bokeh
- Fixed a crash bug
- Support ios8
Version 7.1.4 (Jul 17, 2014)
- Enabled the blending mode for Gradient Overlay
- Improved HDR algorithm
- Improved preview image browser
- Replaced LOMO thumbnail rendering source
- Fixed a animation issue
Version 7.1.3 (Jun 27, 2014)
- New feature: Amazing HDR !!!
- Improved Dynamic Range algorithms
- Updated Device Identification Module
- Fixed a memory leak
Version 7.1.2 (Jun 20, 2014)
- Improve sampling quality
- Support set center point by gesture for Radial Blur
- Speed up the copy action
- Fixed some BUGs
The next update will support custom constituency
Version 7.1.1 (Jun 13, 2014)
- Add the compression quality selection (JPEG/JPEG2000)
- Speed up the store speed
- Fixed a problem that store photos will produce a 10x10 blank image in the photo stream
- Fixed a problem that occasional can not get the photo information when choosing.
Version 7.1 (Jun 12, 2014)
- Using camera original quality
- Support for the following format: JPEG2000、TIFF、GIF、BMP
- Increase the preview dimensions selection page
- Improved LOMO/HDR
- Fixed bugs for Dynamic Range
- Fixed Exif for HDR photo
- Fixed a problem with progress bar synchronization when saving
- Fixed bugs for HSL
Version 7.0.4 (Jun 06, 2014)
- Fixed iphone5 bug
- Fixed tintcolor error
- Add Radius slider for Shadows/Highlights
Version 7.0.3 (May 31, 2014)
- Fixed some bugs for iphone5s
- Add radius slider for Shadows/Highlights
- Add the direction sliders for Blur
- Improved the image picker
- Optimized memory management
Version 7.0.2 (May 21, 2014)
Fixed a crash bug for 64bit system
Optimize execution speed for Dynamic Range
Improve the image picker
Version 7.0.1 (May 14, 2014)
If the crash, delete and re-download (If someone is willing to give me a crash report? Contact email: email@example.com)
- fixed a crash bug
- fixed a blend bug（Important）
- faster decode image and support many file types
Version 7.0 (May 09, 2014)
If a crash occurs after the update, please delete and re-install
- Improved UI
- Fixing many BUGs
- Rewriting frame
- Optimizing performance
- Perfecting multi-core processing module
Version 3.0.0 (May 15, 2012)
I'm sorry so long to update, but now it is coming.
# Multi-core processors acceleration (For iphone 4s+)
# New feature: Auto Contrast
# New LOMO: Smart BW
# New share: Flickr
# Improved UI
# Improved performance
# Improved Gradient Overlay algorithms
# Fixed some bugs
# Modify some options in Settings
# Automatically adjust the preview definition
Version 2.9.9 (Jan 17, 2012)
# Increase the mixing intensity control for LOMO
# Increase the size limit
# Add two LOMOs: Luminous, Soft Elegance
# Double-click / Zoom to view the current photo
# Support Exif
# Fixed some BUG
Thanks to the many well-meaning people for their valuable comments, I will adopt these good suggestions and improve.
Version 2.9.0 (Dec 20, 2011)
# New Feature: Vibrance
# New Feature: Shadow/Highlight
# New Color Balance Algorithm
# Improved Hue/Saturation Algorithm
# Show saving progress
Version 2.8.0 (Dec 04, 2011)
# Improved HDR Fix
# Improved Crop
# Improve some of the details
# New LOMO: Amatorka
Please rate this version, I will release the next version as quickly as possible.
Version 2.7.0 (Nov 10, 2011)
# New feature: Selective Color
# Support shared to facebook and twitpic
# Improved slider
Version 2.6.1 (Oct 23, 2011)
# Speed up.
# Fixed the BUG of gradient algorithm.
# Improved Brightness/Contrast.
# Fixed the bug of Channel Mixer.
Version 2.6 (Oct 13, 2011)
# Fixed retina can not be used.
# New feature: Auto Levels.
# Improved Soft Glow.
# Improved Retinex. (It works)
# Add 8 LOMOs.
# Reduce Noise speed up 27%.
# Solved most translation problems.
# Improved details.
# Support ios5.
Version 2.5 (Oct 06, 2011)
# Fixed a bug of HSL range adjustment.
# Fixed error size to choose in review.
# Add PS mode for Equalize.
# New feature: Channel Mixer.
# New Lomos: Soft cream fill.
# New icon.
# Process faster.
# Support french language.
Version 2.4 (Sep 29, 2011)
# UI response faster
# Load photo faster in review
# Fixed a little memory leak
# Fixed the bug of Curve
Version 2.3 (Sep 22, 2011)
# Retinex speed up 140%
# Curve Adjustment
# Image rotation correction
# HSL tint correction
# New Lomos(4): (Classic)Green Blue Fill, (B/W)Focus Center, (B/W)Beauty Glow, (Other)Green Blue
# 15M or more memory saving
# Language support: Chinese(S/T), Japanese, English
Version 2.2 (Sep 16, 2011)
# New feature: Bokeh
# Improved Retinex
# Preview constituency error correction.
# Adjust some of the details.
# Gaussian blur to accelerate 300%.
# Fast load/save/process photo.
# Fixed can not save photo with do nothing.
# Remove Lomo: Contrast Room Glow (Too slow)
Version 2.1 (Sep 09, 2011)
● New Lomos(5):HDR Fix Light, HDR Fix Normal, HDR Fix Heavy, Orange Yellow, Dim and Jaded
● New Features(2): Gradient, Shadow Recovery
● Improved: Unsharp
● Fast Gaussian Blur
● Reduce the memory footprint Retinex
● Remove Woodcut
● Fixed can not get photos from albums if disable location services
Version 2.0 (Aug 22, 2011)
● New Lomos: 30 different styles
● New Filters: Add Noise, Radial Blur
● Fixed bug for Exposure
● Great change
● Real-time / Saving mode.
Version 1.1 (Aug 09, 2011)
● New Filters: Dot, Retinex, Sketch
● New Lomos: Classic lomo, Negative Film, Old Photo
● Faster processing speed
● Fixed bug for Exposure
● Expansion "Radius Set" for Diffuse
● Improved user experience
● Adjust some details