Want to organize and name your photos and videos as you want, directly on your iPhone or iPod Touch, and without
needing to go through a computer, use Photo-Sort.
On trip or on the road and no computer within reach, don’t wait to be drowned in a flood of photos or videos, or to forget where or when they have been taken, or what they represent, organize them and name them directly on your iPhone with Photo-Sort.
The only app that enables you to:
• Organize your photos and videos on the road and do a backup on your computer once at home
• Create sub-folders
• Transfer whole folders while keeping their hierarchical organization
• Keep the original quality of your photos
Photo-Sort enables you to:
• Create folders and sub-folders
• Import photos and videos from the device's photo library (multiple selection available)
• Modify the compression rate of the imported photos
• Have the imported photos and videos, automatically numbered with the current directory name
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, and rename folders, photos, and videos
• Easily export/import folders, photos, and videos to/from your computer
(supported file formats at import: tiff, tif, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, bmp, BMPf, ico, cur, xbm, mov, mp4, mpv, 3gp)
• Email photos and videos
• Copy photos and videos to clipboard
• Upload photos and videos to camera roll
• Upload photos and videos to Facebook
• Protect the application access with a passcode lock
• Have a folder overview with as picture illustration, the first item of its content
• Browse your photos and videos with an advanced viewer, quite similar to the one from Apple
• View your photos in their original resolution after few seconds with no move
• View your videos in high quality
• Mirror it on an external display (requires an AV or VGA cable)
• Stream videos wirelessly (only works with AirPlay-compatible devices)
• Print photos wirelessly (only works with AirPrint-compatible printers)
• Tweet photos (only for iOS 5.0 or later)
• Store photos and videos on iCloud and wirelessly push them to all your devices (only for iOS 5.0 or later)
- Fixed hang happening after playing a video on iOS versions lower than iOS 7.0.
- Fixed status bar not hidden in the viewer when controls are hidden.
- Fixed wrong thumbnail orientation for the videos (only for the newly imported).
- Fixed iOS 7 compatibility issues.
- 4-inch display support.
- Fixed image cropping of the photo viewer.
Fixed custom media picker's issues.
- Fixed Facebook service's disruption due to the Facebook migration from August 1st. Migrated it to the last
- Fixed minor iOS 6 compatibility issues.
Fixed that the app could not open at all on iOS versions lower than 4.2.
- Fixed bigger file size of the photos imported from the device photo library.
- Removed the long blocking process that appears at the opening of the app after the caches are cleaned, and replaced it by a non-obtrusive and lazily regeneration of the thumbnails.
- Fixed crash when receiving updates from iCloud and user is not on the main view.
- Changed the default ftp port to 2121.
- Added icons for retina display.
- Ability to modify the ftp port
- Averts system sleep during a slideshow
- Minor bugs fixed
Update of the manual thumbnails regeneration:
- Averts system sleep during the regeneration.
- Does not regenerate the thumbnails from scratch, but only regenerates the thumbnails which are missing (in this way, those who are facing low RAM memory issues, will at least be able to end up with the regeneration after several attempts).
- iOS 5 compatibility
- Tweet photos (only for iOS 5.0 or later)
- Store photos and videos on iCloud and wirelessly push them to all your devices (only for iOS 5.0 or later)
- Minor issues fixed
- Ability to send by mail, assign to contact, and send to Facebook, within the viewer
- Fixed upside-down photos' issue
- Minor issues fixed
- Fixed crash when editing names with accentuated or special characters
- Fixed crash when importing videos into a folder with accentuated or special characters in its name
- Fixed FTP issues with items with accentuated or special characters in their name
- Updated the instructions
- External Display (only for iOS 3.2 or later & requires an AV or VGA cable)
- Video AirPlay (only for iOS 4.3 or later & compatible renderers)
- AirPrint (only for iOS 4.2 or later & multitasking & compatible printers)
- Fixed compatibility issues with iOS 4.3
- Minor bug fixes
- UI update
- FTP timeout issue fixed
- FTP transfer not interrupted on an unsupported file
- iOS 4.2 compatibility fixes
- Minor bug fixes
- Mail of videos
- Save of videos to the Camera Roll
- Upload of videos to Facebook
- Copy of photos and videos to the clipboard
- Delete confirmation
- No more required to approve photos uploaded to Facebook. Permission directly asked on the device.
- For iOS 4.1 or later: Ability to choose between two media picker types: the old one (original one) and the new one (custom one with a "select all" button, a checkmark for the medias selected, etc...)
Minor bug fix
Fixes the memory issues when importing videos from the Apple photo library
- Video support (.mov, .mp4, .mpv, .3gp)
- Hide file extensions
- Show file sizes
- Correction of multitasking related issues: Passcode and parameters' saving
Essentially fixes the compatibility issues of the version 1.11 with the OS versions lower than 3.2
!!!!! DO NOT UPDATE TO V1.11 OR PURCHASE THIS VERSION IF YOUR IPHONE OS IS LOWER THAN 4.0. WAIT FOR V1.12.
Issue with lower versions has been fixed.
• iPhone 4 compatibility fix (pictures taken in landscape mode with the volume buttons up are shown upside-down)
• Folder illustration’s distortion fixed
• Better resolution for the thumbnails in the “grid view” mode with 3 items per line (only applies to the new imported photos)
• Photo viewer improvements
• Info screen updated
Ability to switch between plain view, grid view (4 items per row) and grid view (3 items per row)
- Photo upload to Facebook
- AutoLock disabled during the FTP transfer
- Fixed a crash issue when viewing high quality pictures
- Item selection improved: faster and compliant with Apple style
- Minor UI updates
- Parametrable slideshow
- Risks of low memory minimized
- Ability to upload photos and folders to your device (supported file formats: tiff, tif, jpg, jpeg, gif, png,
bmp, BMPf, ico, cur, xbm)
- Ability to set a passcode lock
- Ability to export photos to the camera roll
- Album illustration size increased
- "Settings" screen's design improved
- Display of a warning and tips when device is running low on memory
- Fixed filenames encoding issue with the FTP server (accentuated and special characters, including also east asian characters, now displayed correctly)
- Ability to select multiple photos to import
- Minor changes and bug fixes
- Photos displayed in full resolution and after few seconds with no move when swipping
- Available on iPod Touch
Meta-data change for iTunes and AppStore