This app is only compatible with iPhone. Look for our universal version of Photogene.
- iOS 7 compatibility.
- PRO features are now free! Everybody has been upgraded to PRO.
- Improved IPTC management and editing tools.
- Can now choose set when exporting to Flickr.
- Various bug fixes.
1. Optimized for iPhone 5.
2. Now using native Facebook integration (iOS 6).
3. Can edit photos directly from shared Photo-streams (iOS 6).
4. Import and export your custom presets. Long tap on a preset to e-mail it.
5. Can now stop export to FTP and Dropbox in mid process.
1. Tumblr export is working again. Can now choose which blog to upload to.
2. Fixed bug with batch GPS paste in eastern hemisphere.
3. Fixed problem that photos in collage appeared rotated after saving.
1. New filtering options (by caption, by edit status and by exact number of stars).
2. Improved FTP history list.
3. Can now import XMP files as IPTC sets.
- iOS 6 compatibility.
- Annotations: new tool for adding arrows and markers on your photos and collages (in the "text" section).
- Photos are now displayed in full resolution in the editor.
- Improved stability and performance throughout the app.
- Redesigned export menu.
- Can now rotate text boxes.
- New option for curved edges in collage.
- Can now modify vignette color.
- New filter: oil-painting.
- Geo-tagging: add or modify geo-tagging of photos.
- Can now choose Dropbox folder to upload to (and even create folders within the app).
- In the photos browser: search for albums by name.
- Metadata (IPTC) can now be exported in XMP format.
- Fixed bug that prevented uploading more than 2 photos at once to Dropbox.
- Fixed bug when using "original filenames" with FTP.
- Fixed crash when attempting to create a new collage after saving a previous collage.
New features for PRO users:
- Bulk geo-tagging. Copy geo-tags from one photo and paste over others.
- Textual watermarking.
- Can set DPI for exported photos.
- Improved FTP history viewer.
A massive update. Lots of new features!
New: order directly from Photogene real photo products that will be delivered to you by mail. Service by tap2print.
Major new features:
- Device-to-device: transfer photos directly to another iPad/iPhone (requires Photogene to be installed on the other device).
- Clarity slider.
- Clone tool.
- Create your own presets! Long tap on a photo in the editor to save it as a preset.
- Add date-stamp to your exported photos.
- Copy edit operations from one photo and apply the same edits on another photo. Long tap on a photo in the editor to bring up the copy&paste menu.
- Can now upload directly to Evernote and Tumblr.
- Now it's possible to preserve the original file names when uploading to Dropbox, FTP or mail (requires iOS 5).
- Export to Instagram.
- Greatly improved app launch time and library sync speed. Especially on devices with a very large photos library.
- Can now apply a frames preset on top of another preset.
- Original filenames will be used in e-mail (iOS 5 only).
- App now remembers last selected tab of metadata viewer.
- PRO users can paste IPTC data on multiple photos.
- Fixed problem of blurry/pixelated saved photos.
- Fixed bug that caused strange black areas when combining center-focus effect with frame or reflection.
- Fixed crash on red-eyes auto-detection.
- Fixed freeze in metadata viewer.
- Fixed zoom problem when previewing presets.