•• Search Instagram for 'phototoaster' to see all the awesome photos users are creating with PhotoToaster ••
PhotoToaster™ is a stunning top rated photo editor for the iPhone and iPad. It is an amazing tool for the photography beginner or professional.
The Toaster takes your iPhoneography as seriously as you do. It employs only the highest quality photo adjustments and does so with blinding speed.
The non-destructive editing environment encourages experimentation and you can save your settings to use on other photos.
The Toaster adjusts to your editing mood. Whether it's a 1-click total makeover or a meticulous tweaking of every adjustment, the Toaster is always the right tool for the job.
The features include:
- 60+ one click effects that can instantly improve or completely alter a photo
- 80+ one click settings in Lighting, Fx, Vignette, Texture and Border categories that allow more creative control
- 26 live slider controls that allow for exacting control of all image adjustments
- 45+ tasteful borders
- 20+ creative texture overlays
- Lighting Brushes for a new level of control with brush-on exposure adjustments
- NEW FX Brush to brush in areas of color or focus
- Non-destructive editing (you'll see why this is important when you experience it)
- Multiple undo (many apps don't even bother with undo but we can't help it)
- Professional level lighting adjustments to lighten shadows and recover highlights
- Sophisticated Noise reduction to remove unwanted grain in low light photos
- Blazing performance (dual core support)
- Recent edits list that maintains recently edited photos so that you may continue an edit session later
- Save your own presets (if you create a look you like, save it for future use)
- Crop, rotate, flip and straighten
- Complete EXIF support
- Export to the usual social media suspects or at full resolution to your Photo Album
- Non-square Instagram posts are automatically matted on a white background
- Send a real Postcard with Sincerely
New customizable look and feel
Full iOS7 support
iPhone 5s optimized
The best photo editor keeps getting better
New customizable look and feel
full iOS7 support
iPhone 5s optimized
If you're a fan, a quick review would make our day!
We've added CanvasPop support - so you can print a canvas directly from the Toaster!
New Energetic and Vivid Presets give a cool look to a large variety of photos
Eight creative new overlay borders (find them in Set 2)
Higher quality save to album (also lossless option)
Remember album selections during save
Optimized Instagram export
We're going to start posting tips and other information to out Instagram account. You can get to it from the main screen.
If you're a fan, a little review love is always appreciated.
PhotoToaster is now 5.0 with a big NEW release!
We've added an FX brush that allows you to brush in areas of color or focus. This is incredibly powerful when coupled with the Toaster editing environment. You might think of it as a mini-app within the app.
We added brightness and blur adjustments. These are particularly useful when softening up an image as a background for titling. And titling is more integrated with a direct link to our awesome TitleFx app, as an export option.
The Toaster also hit the gym for the new year. Everything is now noticeably faster. Opening the editor, picking presets, making adjustments and saving to the album, are all improved.
The lighting brushes get an improved brushing algorithm for more control and some of the image adjustments get a quality upgrade.
Lastly, the borders/textures pack is now included for free! That's 27 more beautiful borders and 12 more creative textures. We decided that customers should pay once and get everything included.
It's a new release, so if you're a fan, a little review love is always appreciated.
Fix tutorial video issue with iOS 6
Fix Facebook issue with special characters in comment field
Enable EXIF data when save to album disabled
Fix minor Tumblr issue
New Facebook and Tumblr integration
iPhone5 and iPad4 optimized
New Lighting Brushes!
Improved Border/Texture selection interface
Optional Border/Texture Pack
Enjoy sending Postcards!
Create and send real photo Postcards
White matte for Instagram postings
Work around for Apple issue with Nikon RAW files
Fixed a bug in rotate image that would disable the ok and cancel buttons.
Fixed benign error message when saving to album with location services off
New adjustments, noise reduction, improved photo management, various improvements and fixes...
- Professional level control over different lighting ranges
- Lighten Shadows, Recover Highlights, Lighten Midtones
- Intensity adjustment to create dramatic effects
- Blacks adjustment
- New and modified presets that use the new settings including Clarify, Bleach Bypass, Sketch, Dynamic HDR, Dramatic
Noise reduction using sophisticated filtering algorithms
- Remove noise or smooth skin imperfections
Photo Management Improvements
- Recent List that stores recent edit sessions for easy retrieval
- Support for saving and viewing location, exif and other image metadata
- Select specific photo albums during save
- Automatically save originals of camera photos to library
- Several adjustments were made twice as fast
- Rule of thirds crop grid
- More Crop aspect ratios
- Finer control over sharpen
- Higher resolution borders
- Soft focus vignette honors main adjustment settings
- Load full size camera kit imported images on iPad
- Direct printing to AirPrint capable printers
Some bug fixes for the 2.0 release
New export mechanism that adds flickr, twitter, instagram, and clipboard support
New crop editor that provides freeform as well as common aspect ratios
Rotate and flip editor
Image straighten functionality
New Texture functionality, with 9 new global presets that take advantage of them
Adjustable border width and two new borders
Increased precision for some adjustments
Fixed performance and memory issues with the crop function
Added Facebook news posting with comments
Two new global presets - "Park Slope" and "Pastel"
Some new and some improved borders