This is the Number 1 Photography app in China!
You can zoom and pan while in paint mode using a pinch gesture, and the brush size inverse scales with the zoom. Also - Liquify your image.
• Please watch the video at http://PhotoVivaApp.com
• Also, please view the documentation at http://PhotoVivaApp.com/Help
"Fantastic! - Amazing flexibility and quality."
"Mind-Blowing unique painterly effects."
"I love this app!!!!"
"Unique effects. - Surprising amounts of app depth."
"...truly a hidden treasure."
"Absolutely awesome, will use this a lot!"
"Wow! - Didn't expected so much from an iPhone drawing app."
PhotoViva is a powerful application for photo editing and freeform painting. It can help you transform your pictures into expressive and colorful works of art.
In addition to tools for enhancing your photos, there are paint brushes that let you make abstract painted interpretations of photos. You can select a brush and copy image features by cloning or painting. Brushes can track the direction of movement, or you can set the brush direction. You can also change the hue, saturation and blur of brush strokes as you go.
• Use the "Enlighten" feature on images that have people in the shadows
• Use large brush strokes to fill the canvas, then use smaller brush strokes to reveal detail
• Use Brushes in "Copy" mode instead of "Paint" mode to copy the source image to the canvas
• Use Tools->Blend undo.. to vary the density of your most recent change to the canvas
• Use the Airbrush in "Copy" mode to blend the image directly to the canvas after painting with brush strokes
• Try clearing to White, Black or Cream using the Fill menu before painting
• Add color noise to brush strokes to make a lively variation in the color
• Use less or no color noise when painting on skin tones
The maximum output image size is based on the CPU and graphics capabilities of your iOS device.
• Support for all iOS devices running iOS version 4.3 or newer
• Universal app: buy once and run on all your iPhones/iPads/iPods
• Zoom and pan your canvas to do detailed work
• Image cropping
• 10 levels of undo and redo
• Camera support for devices with cameras
• Gallery of sample images provided
• "Enlightenment" for high contrast photos
• RGB adjustment
• Shadows, midtones, and brightness control
• Saturation and Sharpening
• Autopaint mode
• Hue adjustment
• Add noise function
• Blend functions
• Fill to white, black or cream
• Fill frame, outline or center
• Fill to current color
• 20 brushes are provided
• Set the angle or let the brushes track your touch
• Brushes paint or copy
• Brush size and color can be varied
• Edit colors or pick colors from the canvas
• An image can be used as a source of color
• Adjust brightness, blur, saturation and hue on the fly
• Current canvas can be used as a source of image color
• Noise can be added to the color to vary the paint strokes
Version 3.16 (Nov 20, 2014)
PhotoViva 3.16 now fully supports iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus screens. There is also support for sharing to Weibo, Instagram, Facebook, and everywhere else. Now less phone memory is used when using the app.
If you like PhotoViva, please consider rating the app and possibly posting a review.
Instructions on using the app can be found here: http://photovivaapp.com/Help/
I can not respond to individual reviews. I want to help you do amazing things with PhotoViva. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems, comments or questions.
Thanks for using PhotoViva!
Version 3.04 (Nov 13, 2014)
1. Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
2. Easy sharing to Instagram, Facebook, Wiebo and everywhere!
3. Less phone memory used
I can not respond to individual reviews. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com if you have any problems, comments or questions!
Also, If you like this app, please consider rating the app and possibly posting a review.
Thanks a lot for using PhotoViva!
Version 3.03 (Jun 24, 2014)
Support for Japanese and bug fixes. This version also lets you choose the language in settings.
Thanks for using PhotoViva
Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems, comments or questions!
Version 3.02 (Jun 14, 2014)
Added support for Spanish and fixed a few bugs. Also made copy paint with the airbrush faster.
Version 3.01 (Jun 06, 2014)
Changed the user interface colors, added support for Simplified Chinese, fixed a few bugs
Version 3.00 (May 29, 2014)
iOS 7 redesign. Also added "Enlighten" image effect to fix high contrast images.
Version 2.45 (Nov 14, 2013)
Support for iOS 4.3 up to iOS 7
Version 2.40 (Oct 14, 2013)
iOS 7 specific version
Version 2.36 (Sep 19, 2013)
Version 2.36 have many fixes to make it work great on iOS7. Please check your version, if it isn't 2.36, delete the old version and install the latest version. Thx!
Version 2.24 (Jun 11, 2013)
Full screen camera for iPad, and added URL scheme.
Version 2.18 (Dec 21, 2012)
Version 2.12 (Dec 07, 2012)
Bug fix for iPad 3 running iOS 5.1.1 and earlier. Please contact me if there are any bugs, etc. JasonRJasonR - I summitted version 2.18 to fix this problem. Sorry for changing the function.
Version 2.10 (Nov 14, 2012)
1. iPhone 5 support
2. Performance improvement for iPad 3
3. Frame borders can be made with equal size or larger bottom border.
4. Color balance can be adjusted in RGB tool by clicking on the image.
5. You can zoom and pan while in paint mode using pinch gesture, and the brush size inverse scales with the zoom.
6. Liquify your image.
There is a drawing problem on iPad 3 running iOS 5.1. I've fixed the problem - new version coming soon.
Version 2.08 (Oct 09, 2012)
Fixes memory problem that caused occasional crashes. iPhone 5 support coming soon along with pan/zoom while painting and Liquify. Version 2.10 now waiting for review.
Version 2.03 (Sep 06, 2012)
Version 2.08 coming soon. App crash fixed - watch for the update!
Version 2.0 (Aug 18, 2012)
Now you can select the image size to paint higher resolution images. There is an improved user interface with enhance and paint modes, and the app uses less memory on your device. You can also choose to start painting with a blank canvas when a new image is loaded. Image processing is made faster with OpenGL ES 2.0, and PhotoViva also now links to online documentation.
Version 1.25 (May 24, 2012)
Retina Support for iPad 3 and faster image processing. New update coming soon. Higher resolution output and more. Please contact me if you have any questions or comments. paul@LaminaDesign.com
Version 1.2 (Sep 23, 2011)
Retina support for iPad 3 coming soon.....
Version 1.1 (Sep 13, 2011)
Bug fixes for "Blend undo..", and Fill "Paint color.."