Now with full screen camera on iPads. Also added URL scheme.
You can zoom and pan while in paint mode using a pinch gesture, and the brush size inverse scales with the zoom. Also - Liquify your image.
• Please watch the video at http://PhotoVivaApp.com
• Also, please view the documentation at http://PhotoVivaApp.com/Help
"Fantastic! - Amazing flexibility and quality."
"Mind-Blowing unique painterly effects."
"I love this app!!!!"
"Unique effects. - Surprising amounts of app depth."
"This is crap, throw away my money!!!!!!"
"...truly a hidden treasure."
"Absolutely awesome, will use this a lot!"
"Wow! - Didn't expected so much from an iPhone drawing app."
PhotoViva is a powerful application for photo editing and freeform painting. It can help you transform your pictures into expressive and colorful works of art.
In addition to tools for enhancing your photos, there are paint brushes that let you make abstract painted interpretations of photos. You can select a brush and copy image features by cloning or painting. Brushes can track the direction of movement, or you can set the brush direction. You can also change the hue, saturation and blur of brush strokes as you go.
• Use large brush strokes to fill the canvas, then use smaller brush strokes to reveal detail
• Use Brushes in "Copy" mode instead of "Paint" mode to copy the source image to the canvas
• Use Tools->Blend undo.. to vary the density of your most recent change to the canvas
• Use the Airbrush in "Copy" mode to blend the image directly to the canvas after painting with brush strokes
• Try clearing to White, Black or Cream using the Fill menu before painting
• Add color noise to brush strokes to make a lively variation in the color
• Use less or no color noise when painting on skin tones
• Use the HDR correction feature on images that have people in the shadows
The maximum output image size is based on the CPU and graphics capabilities of your iOS device.
• Support for all iOS devices running iOS version 4.3 or newer
• Universal app: buy once and run on all your iPhones/iPads/iPods
• Zoom and pan your canvas to do detailed work
• Image cropping
• 10 levels of undo and redo
• Camera support for devices with cameras
• Gallery of sample images provided
• High Dynamic Range (HDR) correction
• RGB adjustment
• Shadows, midtones, and brightness control
• Saturation and Sharpening
• Autopaint mode
• Hue adjustment
• Add noise function
• Blend functions
• Fill to white, black or cream
• Fill frame, outline or center
• Fill to current color
• 20 brushes are provided
• Set the angle or let the brushes track your touch
• Brushes paint or copy
• Brush size and color can be varied
• Edit colors or pick colors from the canvas
• An image can be used as a source of color
• Adjust brightness, blur, saturation and hue on the fly
• Current canvas can be used as a source of image color
• Noise can be added to the color to vary the paint strokes
Support for iOS 4.3 up to iOS 7
iOS 7 specific version
Version 2.36 have many fixes to make it work great on iOS7. Please check your version, if it isn't 2.36, delete the old version and install the latest version. Thx!
Full screen camera for iPad, and added URL scheme.
Bug fix for iPad 3 running iOS 5.1.1 and earlier. Please contact me if there are any bugs, etc. JasonRJasonR - I summitted version 2.18 to fix this problem. Sorry for changing the function.
1. iPhone 5 support
2. Performance improvement for iPad 3
3. Frame borders can be made with equal size or larger bottom border.
4. Color balance can be adjusted in RGB tool by clicking on the image.
5. You can zoom and pan while in paint mode using pinch gesture, and the brush size inverse scales with the zoom.
6. Liquify your image.
There is a drawing problem on iPad 3 running iOS 5.1. I've fixed the problem - new version coming soon.
Fixes memory problem that caused occasional crashes. iPhone 5 support coming soon along with pan/zoom while painting and Liquify. Version 2.10 now waiting for review.
Version 2.08 coming soon. App crash fixed - watch for the update!
Now you can select the image size to paint higher resolution images. There is an improved user interface with enhance and paint modes, and the app uses less memory on your device. You can also choose to start painting with a blank canvas when a new image is loaded. Image processing is made faster with OpenGL ES 2.0, and PhotoViva also now links to online documentation.
Retina Support for iPad 3 and faster image processing. New update coming soon. Higher resolution output and more. Please contact me if you have any questions or comments. paul@LaminaDesign.com
Retina support for iPad 3 coming soon.....
Bug fixes for "Blend undo..", and Fill "Paint color.."