This application allows you to mix two (or more) pictures into one montage. The pictures can be freely moved and resized and you have complete freedom over which parts of the photos you want to keep. You can remove (or readd) parts of the images with your fingers, like painting. Change the settings of the brush for fine-tuning. With this technique you can create montages, replace backgrounds or combine pictures any possible way you can imagine. You can also create semi-transparent layers of photos.
It is also possible to crop, rotate or downscale images.
With this lite version you can not save pictures larger than 400 pixels.
- iPad support
- minor improvements, bugfixes
- new UI look
- multi-layer support
- option to save cutouts for later reuse
fixes for iOS 5
Some minor changes
- fixing problem that often occurred when trying to save
- some other minor fixes and performance improvements
- important bugfixes
- added a few settings (see them in the Settings app)
- new icon :)
- Fixing problem of foreground being very faint after loading with OS4
- other bugfixes, stability improvements
bugfixes, improved usability, speed-up