"Love this app! Has everything you need to lose weight!!" - Judy Wells ◆◆◆◆◆
LIMITED TIME OFFER only $2.99! Regular price is $5.99!
So... You've got a few pounds to lose...but you actually already KNOW how to lose fat:
Eat more fruits, veggies... less fast food.
But tracking your food score values is the BIG issue!
You have your phone with you 95% of the time (except the shower). So wherever you go you have a personal assistant waiting to track your food score values!
A successful user of our app said
"If you track, you'll lose weight! It's a whole new world. People treat you differently. You get more attention, feel better, and get more opportunities!"
That's exactly what iTrackBites does for you... manages your weight by allowing you to TRACK your food score values EASILY.
Wanna know what else is cool?!?!?!
There is a weight tracker that lets you weigh in and rewards you with milestone stickers to keep you motivated!!!
Get it now and start tracking your food score values so you can enjoy a long, healthy, and fulfilling life like hundreds of thousands of other iTrackBites users are already doing!!
P.S. iTrackBites is only $2.99 (50% off) for a limited time.
P.P.S. $2.99 is nothing when you consider how well this app will compliment your current weight loss program. Just check out the REAL testimonials, reviews, and screen shots below to see for yourself.
√ Choose food items from pocket guide database!
√ Maintain list of favorite foods!
√ Works for Old Classic and New systems!
√ Check out the screen shots & see for yourself!
◆◆◆◆◆ - "Love it and have lost 20lbs already!"
◆◆◆◆◆ - "Easy to track "bites" and stay on track!"
◆◆◆◆◆ - "If you already know the program, this is a great companion to go along with the weight loss program at only $5.99!!!"
◆◆◆◆◆ - "Great app love it! Use it constantly!"
- I rewrote everything from the ground up!
- Thanks to all the current users for sending in your feature requests. Also thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy the new app! I know you have all been waiting a while for this upgrade! If you have any problems please contact us at email@example.com
- New iOS7 look and feel
- Full online community support
- Added ability to backup/restore your data using wifi network (Free)
- Added ability to backup/restore your data easily and securely over SSL using our cloud server backup (as an addon)
- Added ability to sync your data securely over SSL across devices (as an addon)
- Added ability to have multiple users per device using our login system
- Added database of common activities
- Ability to add your own activities and store them for future use
- Support for weight units lbs, stones, or kgs
- Support for height units inches, cm, or feet and inches
- Support for using decimals
- Added ability for app to automatically use activity and weekly food scores allowances
- Added option to manage the usage of weekly and activity allowances manually if desired
- Ability to select the order in which activity or weekly food score allowances are used
- Added multi-add feature so you can add multiple items at once from any of our database lists
- Added Recently Tracked list to allow you to add from your list of recently tracked foods
- Added FAQ guide to the app
- Barcode scanner with database of over 220,000 foods and ability to add your own if the item you scanned does not exist
- Weight tracker graph integration with landscape feature for easier viewing
- Support for banking activity earned
- Support for Calorie counting weight loss system
- Support for old and new food score systems
- Serving size integration
- USDA food database integration
- Restaurant guide add-on integration with multi-add feature for quickly adding your restaurant items consumed to your tracker log
- Snack guide add-on
- Beer guide add-on integration
- Fixed bug that would freeze the app when entering weight on the daily allowance screen
-Minor bug fixes
- Now optimized for the iPhone 5!
- Fix for decimal points rounding issue in favorites list
- Fixed bug that caused wrong item to be copied to favorites from the pocket guide after search
- Added in weight tracker achievement animations!
- Graphics updates
- Performance Enhancements
- Updated daily allowance calculator for new 2012 sysem!
- Decreased spacing for favorite list items
- Fixed "copy from pocket guide to favorites" but
- Removed extra edit step between for favorites "log it" feature. It is back to the way it used to work by adding it directly to your daily log.
- Bouncing blue icon only appears when there is an update you have not seen yet and will go away once you have viewed it until there is a new update to show you. Sorry! it was not meant to annoy you, there was just a bug that caused it to ALWAYS show up :)
- Fixed bug with daily notes feature not showing correct date.
- Bug Fixes
- Decimal support
- Copy from pocket guide to favorite list
- Copy tracker items to next/prev days
- Added daily allowance calculator
- Fixed errors in pocket guide
- Added weight tracker feature
- Added daily notes feature
-Includes iOS 5 fixes! This version has been updated to provide compatibility with iOS 5!
The following is a list of items that have been fixed to ensure compatibility with iOS 5
- Fixed bug that caused app to exit when changing Daily points allowance on the settings page
- Fixed bug that sometimes caused the app to exit when navigating using the tab bar
- Fixed bug of green diamond indicating power food or filling food showing up as a playing card
- Fixed bug of points totals text fields not having a proper yellow background
- Fixed problem of some points plus food items not being marked as power foods
- The calendar now defaults to the current day when opened
- Fixed a problem so that you can now type in a ' character in your food item name without causing the app to exit
- other minor bug fixes
- Updated to support new Plus system, but also still supports Classic system!
- Added pocket guide for new Plus system and Classic system! Now just pick food items from pocket guide db!
- Added option into settings page to allow user to select to use Plus system or Classic system!
- Added ability to enter up to 33 items into the daily tracker log!
- UI Improvements and updated icons/graphics