◆ Print attachments, documents, web pages and more right from the iPhone on any Wi-Fi or USB printer ◆
Printer Pro is the application that lets you wirelessly print from the iPhone. It can print directly to many Wi-Fi printers and to any printer attached to your Mac or PC via helper application installed on your computer.
!!! PLEASE NOTE: To test whether Printer Pro will work with your printer, download Printer Pro Lite for free.
Once installed, Printer Pro appears in the "Open In..." list on your device. This lets you print documents from Mail, PDF Expert and many other applications on your iPhone that supports this function.
Using "Open In..." approach you can print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox and Google Drive. It just a matter of several taps to download your file via free Dropbox or Google Drive application and send it to printer.
To print a web page, just change "http" to "phttp" in the address bar in Safari and tap Go. The page will immediately be opened in the Printer Pro with print button right above your finger. You can print web based documents as well using this approach.
With Printer Pro you can print:
- Email Attachments
- iWork documents
- Web pages
- Files from other applications
- Clipboard content
- Documents on Dropbox and Google Drive
◆ Printer Pro Desktop
Get free helper application for your computer to print more types of documents and with better quality. You can download it at www.readdle.com/printerpro
◆ List of supported document formats
PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, TXT, HTML, JPG, Safari webarchive.
Feel free to contact us If you have any suggestions, questions or issues at http://readdle.com/contact
- German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese localization
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Russian Localization
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- bug fixes and stability improvements
Better, faster, stronger.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
• Fixed Original size mode for images
• Fixed Unlock Screen issues
• Fixed calibration (should fix printing on A5/KG paper)
• Photo picker now handles Photo Library changes
• Fixed issue with Clipboard
• Fixed some crashes, UI logic and printing issues
• Correct layout for landscape with Pages per Sheet more than one
• Photo library reversed sort. From new photos to old
• Print Preview now uses settings saved from previous invocation
• Restored page recalibration option
◆ Desktop Class Printing Options ◆
- Print multiple pages on a single sheet of paper
- Select which pages to print
- Choose page size and page orientation
◆ Completely new flat design ◆
Printer Pro 5 design perfectly fits to new iPhone. You'll like it.
◆ iOS 7 compatibility ◆
This version runs beautifully on the newest version of the iOS. We highly recommend anyone running iOS 7 to install this update.
- redesigned UI
- multi-page printing
- Works flawlessly now
- All known bugs were eliminated by our pro team.
- Imports printer settings from the Lite version
- Better image printing
- Many small improvements
Printer Pro for iPhone works better now on all iPhones.
Printer Pro is now compatible with iPhone 5! Printing has never been this easy.
- Bug fixes
- Improved Clipboard and “phttp://” URL scheme
- Better handling devices with thousands of contacts
- Bug fixes
- bug fixes
- restored ability to convert documents to PDF
- better network scanning
- stability improvements
- fixed IP address field
- restored possibility to enter printer's IP
- compatibility improvements
- Redesigned Interface
- Improved Printer compatibility
- complies to iOS Storage Guidelines
- Network printer compatibility improvements
- Cloud Printing via Printer Pro Desktop
- faster printing
- updated wireless printer support
- improved plain text printing
- ability to choose page range when printing using PC or Mac
- ability to calibrate your printer to avoid print cropping
- improved stability and bug fixes