◆ Printer Pro prints attachments, documents, web pages and more right from the iPad/iPhone
PLEASE NOTE: Printer Pro Lite is aimed to check compatibility with your printer setup. If it works fine with your printer, get the full version of Printer Pro to print your documents.
Printer Pro is the application that lets you wirelessly print from the iPhone or iPad. It can print directly to many Wi-Fi printers and to any printer attached to your Mac or PC via helper application installed on your computer.
Once installed, Printer Pro appears in the "Open In..." list on your device. This lets you print documents from Mail, Safari, Documents and many other applications on your device that supports this function.
Using "Open In..." approach you can print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox and Google Drive. It just a matter of several taps to download your file via free Dropbox or Google Drive application and send it to printer.
To print a web page, just change "http" to "phttp" in the address bar in Safari and tap Go. The page will immediately be opened in the Printer Pro with print button right above your finger. You can print web based documents as well using this approach.
With Printer Pro you can print:
- Email Attachments
- iWork documents
- Web pages
- Files from other applications
- Clipboard content
- Documents on Dropbox and GoogleDocs
◆ Printer Pro Desktop
Get free helper application for your computer to print more types of documents and with better quality. You can download it at www.readdle.com/printerpro
◆ List of supported document formats
PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, TXT, HTML, JPG, Safari webarchive.
Feel free to contact us If you have any suggestions, questions or issues at http://readdle.com/contact
- Made for iOS 8
Printer Pro works perfectly on the newest iOS 8 release and adds a few exclusive features.
- iCloud Drive Support
Access documents printed to PDF from any Mac, PC and other iOS devices connected to your iCloud. Exclusively on iOS 8.
- Touch ID
Use Touch ID, Apple's fingerprint identity sensor, instead of the passcode for better security. Exclusively on iOS 8.
- German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese localization
- Minor fixes and improvements
Stability and compatibility improvements
- bug fixes and stability improvements
- Russian Localization
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
The redesigned version has iOS 7 look! It supports more printers. You can now print test pages with various options!
Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Bug fixes and improvements
Compatibility fix for HP printers
- redesigned UI
- bug fixes
- Imports printer settings from the Lite version
- Better image printing
- Many small improvements
Printer Pro works even better now with more printers.
Printer Pro now works on iPhone 5! Check out compatibility with your printer and get the full version.
- Bug fixes
- Printer Pro has been updated for the new iPad. Now with Retina graphics.
- Improved Clipboard and “phttp://” URL scheme
- Better handling devices with thousands of contacts
- The iPad version of Printer Pro now supports printing from Scanner Pro
- Bug fixes
- bug fixes
- better network scanning
- stability improvements
- fixed IP address field
- Restored possibility to enter printer's IP
- compatibility improvements
- Redesigned Interface
- Improved Printer compatibility
- complies to iOS Storage Guidelines
- Network printer compatibility improvements
- Cloud Printing via Printer Pro Desktop
- faster printing
- updated wireless printer support
- improved plain text printing
- ability to choose page range when printing using PC or Mac
- ability to calibrate your printer to avoid print cropping
- improved stability and bug fixes
- Fixed issues with printer detection