Quotefalls is a classic word game where your goal is to construct a quotation by selecting from available letters in the vertical columns. The letters in each column will go into the squares immediately below them, but not necessarily in the order they appear. When you have correctly placed all the letters they will form a memorable quotation.
• Play anytime, puzzles take minutes to solve
• Memorable quotes, share your favorites on Facebook
• Perfect for everyone with three levels of difficulty
• Featured by Apple as New And Noteworthy and What's Hot
• Print puzzles to play on paper
• One purchase covers your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• Scores and stats to track your progress
• Optionally show incorrect answers and auto fill
• See how others are doing with Game Center
• Email puzzles and quotes to your friends
This is what our users are saying:
• "Great game, great quotes, love to play and love the challenges."
• "It is addicting, fun, and can even be enlightening with the great quotes..."
• "Quotefalls, is very easy to learn and is very entertaining."
• "This is a great game. It's fun and challenging."
• "Awesome game. It's fun to play, and to find out what the quotes are."
• "This game is fantastic! I can't stop playing."
• "This is exactly what I've been waiting for. So glad to have found it."
Thank you to all our users, especially those of you who have taken the time to write such warm reviews. Much, much, more to come, stay tuned.
Follow us on Twitter @ilogophile
Become a fan of Quotefalls at Facebook
Version 3.0 (Dec 20, 2012)
iPad Retina and iPhone 5 support for Cryptogram, Crypto-Families and Quotefalls.
- Added high resolution art for iPad retina support.
- New layout to get the most from the iPhone 5's wider screen.
- Fixed Game Center Achievements issue.
Version 2.4 (Dec 20, 2011)
The purpose of this update is to thank our users with a free puzzle gift pack that includes fun new puzzles. Thank you for all for your loyal support and all of the great emails and reviews. We also fixed iOS 5 iPad printing and issues experienced older devices running iOS 4.2.1 and earlier.
Version 2.2 (Nov 19, 2011)
• Added more puzzles!
• Added a fun new in app purchase "At The Movies".
• To Cryptogram users: All of the new puzzles are unique to Quotefalls.
• Unplayed puzzles can now be browsed by the quote's author or by the average time it takes users to complete.
• Puzzle Info now shows the time it takes the average player to complete the puzzle.
• There is currently an issue printing with iOS 5, we are actively working on this and will have an update soon.
We appreciate your ratings and reviews!
Version 2.1 (Oct 28, 2011)
• More Puzzles!
• Completed puzzles can now be sorted by the date last completed or by the quote's author, this makes it easy to find puzzles you want to refer back to.
• Puzzles are listed in order of length.
• You can now gift Quotefalls, Crypto-Families, and or Cryptogram to your friends.
• 'Perfect Game' Achievements: Complete a game without any mistakes (or turn off the Show Incorrect setting) and you will acquire new Game Center achievement points.
• Improved Facebook support, updated for iOS 5, and other minor fixes.
Version 2.0 (Jun 21, 2011)
Added Facebook support.
Added new sound effects.
Added 'Restore Purchases' button - transfers purchases from other devices and restores purchases after updates.
Fixed 'black screen'.
Fixed remove wrong guess when 'show incorrect' option is off.
Fixed cell used more than once problem.
Fixed occasional solved view text overruns.
Version 1.1 (Jun 07, 2011)
Gorgeous New Design
Existing users: If you've already made in-app purchases and they do not show in this version, just purchase them again, you will NOT be charged and all your scores will be remembered.