Now you can import your private photos and videos unlimited for FREE
★ Exclusive Features:
✓ AR camera keypad: Make people think that this is a camera. When you pass the palm of your hand in the front of the
camera, the passcode keypad will appear, keeping all your secrets completely hidden from others.
✓ Notification of exposed items: Automatic notifications when you have photos that you have forgotten to delete from your album.
✓ Smart suggestions: each time you open the app, you will be reminded to import any newly taken photos
✓import by date: now you can import photos by date, just one click to select all photos taken on a specific day.
★ Main Functions:
✓ Import media: Import your photos and media from your Photo Album
✓ Fast camera: Shoot multiple photos quickly and easily
✓ Notification: when are at risk of a privacy leak, the navigation bar will show a red light to warn you
★ Advanced Features:
✓ AR camera keypad: Put the palm of your hand in front of the camera to make the passcode keypad appear. Fool others
into thinking it is a camera so they will not discover your secret.
✓ Break in attempts: Records when someone attempts to enter Secret Box. Also able to capture pictures and location of the intruder and record what passcode they tried to enter.
✓ Decoy passcode: Set up a fake passcode, so that when someone enters the fake passcode, they will see a completely different Secret Box. If someone demands that they see your Secret Box, you can show them this fake one!
- Location services must be turned on in order for the app to access Camera Roll, import photos & videos and
record intruder break-in attempts on the map
- App cannot delete photos & videos from Camera Roll after importing; you will have to delete them manually.
- Intruder photo available for devices with front-camera only
- Break in attempt can't take photos if you are using AR Camera Keypad. This is because you cannot have both cameras running at the same time.
- Media in "Videos"(iOS5) or "iPod"(iOS4) apps can't be imported.
Version 1.1.00.25 (Feb 08, 2013)
- improve the logo icon
- improve the display name
- bug fix.
Thanks for your support and waiting.