It's a breeze to manage your team, class, or group with the Shutterfly Share Sites app.
iOS 7 ALERT: If your app is stuck on sign in, go to Settings > Notifications Center > Share Sites and enable Banners or Alerts.
Share photos and access your calendar - anywhere, anytime. Easily make last-minute updates to the calendar, and send notices to your site members right from the app. Share and view photos and stay connected with teammates, classmates, friends, and family while on the go.
The app and website are both kept in sync when you make updates.
• News: View the latest activity on your site.
• Photos: Take and share pictures and view pictures posted by others.
• Calendar: Manage your site calendar. View date, time, and location of each event.
• Maps: Get directions to a game or other event.
• Members: Access your Share site member list and add new members on the go.
• Key Contacts: Access important contacts. Click a phone number to call or text.
• Roster / Class List: See the list of players / students and access parent contact info.
• Snack Schedule: View the snack schedule for the season, and sign up to bring food or drinks.
• Sign-up Sheets: Access your sign-up sheets on the go and sign up for volunteer activities, driving duties, booth shifts, or to bring items or food.
• Availability: See how many players you will have for your next game and update on the go.
• Scoreboard: Check scores from your past games and see the tally of wins and losses.
• Email: Easily send emails to your Share site members.
• Push Notifications: Get alerts about pictures posted and calendar updates.
WHAT'S A SHARE SITE?
Shutterfly Share Sites are photo-sharing websites that are free, fun, and easy to make. They're a great way to privately share photos with friends and family, a sports team, a class, or other group.
* Access to Sign-up Sheets and ability to sign up for volunteer duties
* Support for more marquee picture layouts
* See your own email address when you're logged into the app
* Bug fixes for authentication failed, member roles, and event time updates
Bug fixes to improve picture uploading