Do you talk in your sleep? Are you sure? Now you can find out!
Over 1,500,000 downloads and an average rating of 4.5/5.
”Sleep Talk Recorder is a great iOS application that records exactly what you say while you’re fast asleep and
dreaming … it works like a charm.”
”…not only is it useful, but entertaining as well. You will be shocked at what some people say under the guise of
Getting this app showed me that what I thought was occasional snoring was actually Severe sleep apnea. I was waking myself between 60-100 times a night, with loud snoring that sounded like something from a space alien…
If I could give it 100 stars, I would.
#1 Top Paid app in United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, top 5 in Germany, Australia, Netherland, Finland, Norway, Hungary, Denmark, Malta, New Zealand and Ireland.
- 4.0 comes with a complete new design and added functionality!
- The app also comes with a fully featured, beautiful alarm clock!
Did you say something in your sleep last night? A lot of people did. 50% of kids between the ages of 3 and 10 carry on whole conversations during the night. As we grow older the figure goes down to about 5%. Some people talk occasionally, some every night.
Afraid of revealing secrets? Afraid of missing brilliant Da Vinci ideas you dream about? Or are you just looking for rock solid evidence that your partner snores?
Sleep Talk Recorder monitors your sleep, but it's not just an ongoing recording. An advanced filtering function qualifies sounds and triggers Sleep Talk Recorder technology in a millisecond.
In Sleep Talk Recorder you get it all. A sleek interface with individual settings for sensitivity and filtering. A history that saves your recordings and sorts them on a timeline, night by night, for easy navigation. You can also add your funniest clips to your favorites and post them to FaceBook and Twitter for great laughs!
- Addressed some issues we have seen with iOS7.
- Fixed Twitter sharing.
We are currently working on a much bigger redesign of the app to make it iOS7-beautiful. Stay tuned!
- Fixed statistics related crash
- Various bug fixes
- Fixed issue with Facebook login
- Updated Facebook integration
- Minor fixes
- Mail from History
- Fixed issue with toplist crashes.
- Fixed issue with statistics where data for 2013 would not appear for some users.
- Few minor fixes.
- Fixed Facebook sharing
- Few bug fixes
- Added support for Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Turkish
- iPhone 5 support.
- Redesigned GUI.
- Rename your favorites.
- See your recordings on a timeline.
- Share your recordings from the History section.
- Background support.
- Fast forward.
- Skip to next.
- The Sleep Talk Alarm Clock is now included for free for a limited time!
- A few bugfixes.
Stay tuned for the upcoming 4.0 major update, coming soon...
- As many have requested, favorites sent by mail will now be in wav-format for iOS 5 users.
- Fixed an issue with auto-lock.
- Fixed a Twitter related issue.
- Fixed few minor issues.
- Introducing the Sleep Talk Alarm Clock. An integrated Alarm Clock available through in-App purchase.
- Fixes for iPhone 4s
- Bug fixes
- General improvements
- Enhanced toplist presentation
- Minor bugfixes
- German translation
- Fixes for iOS 4.3
• Post your sleep talks to www.sleeptalkrecorder.com directly from the app, to share them with the world, and let
everybody rate them.
• Listen to the worlds funniest sleep talks directly in the apps toplist. Rate and share them to Facebook/Twitter.
• Bug fixes.
This release includes minor bug fixes.
Recordings made in version 1.0 can now be used.
Share your recordings on FaceBook and Twitter. New function added: Play all recordings with one click.
PLEASE OBSERVE! Recording made with 1.0 is not compatible with 1.1. A solution to make 1.0 recordings playable in 1.1.1 has been sent to Apple for approval. Sorry for the inconvenience.