Do to a recent iOS update many users are unable to save photos. To fix this go to settings>Privacy>Photos and set Slit-Scan to "ON".
"[It's] like Photo Booth on acid." -Gizmodo.com
Slit-scanning is a technique much better shown than said. We recommend watching the videos on our site, but be
prepared to have your mind blown... up... a LOT!
Upgrade to pro for just $1.99 and get lot's of cool new features like:
- More resolution, up to 640x2048
- Rotate the slit orientation
- Tap to expose
- No more ads
Thanks for playing!
-Andy, Marc and Brian
Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tutorial video on initial launch. Save from camera view.
This update fixes a number of bugs:
1. Crash during application launch for iOS 4.1 and earlier users.
2. Pro upgrade process, where the ad banner won't disappear.
3. The camera freezing issue when returning from displaying ads.