Snapbucket – editing and showing off your photos just got more fun and way easier!
*NEW* Connect with friends and share your best Snaps with the new Snapbucket!
Snapbucket is the coolest and easiest way to snap a photo with your iPhone, edit it with built-in or custom effects to make your snap pop with action, then share it with your friends. It’s still the easiest and coolest way to snap, style and share your photos!
Install the app on your phone and get started right away with snapping photos. You can create your own custom filter effects or use the quick-choose and change your photos immediately. Once you’re done, share your snap with our social share, using Facebook, Twitter, SMS and your Photobucket albums. Then kill some time checking out your friends’ snaps, comment on them, or even find new funny, cute or artsy photos. It’s all in Snapbucket for iPhone – letting you tell your story, your way!
Here’s some of the cool features you get with Snapbucket:
* Two new ways to edit your photos: “Poster”, “Pop Art” - just two of the many awesome effects you can use to style your photos.
* Over 194,000 combinations of sets!
* Refreshed filter effects make your pictures pop even more!
* Choose from filters, effects, vignettes, and frames to style your photos your way.
* Make your own unique filter sets and show them off to friends.
* Share your stylin’ skills with friends through Photobucket, Facebook, SMS or Twitter.
* Use it! The more you use Photobucket , the more new effects you get, getting cool new filter effects that’ll make your friends green with envy!
* Your original photo is always stored safely on Photobucket, so don’t worry – go crazy with styling!
WHAT’S NEW IN 2.0:
* All new editing sets, filters, effects, vignettes, and frames
* The new social side of Photobucket is on Snapbucket! See your Photobucket friends and their photos, comment and find new exciting photos from the vast Photobucket database!
* Now share with SMS in addition to Facebook, Twitter and Photobucket!
* See who likes your Snaps and who’s commented on your Snaps!
* See who you’re following and comment on their photos!
* Add new friends to your account so they can see your latest creations!
Get Snapbucket now and see what Lifehacker, Mashable, Phandroid, Appscout, Socialtimes, Techland, Venturebeat and all the rest are raving about! Photobucket editing is now mobile – so Snap, Style, and Share your story today!
Remember: Photobucket for Life!
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – be sure to include your device and OS version to help us help you!
- Retina 4" display support
- Faster start-up
- Unlocked all sets, filters, effects, vignettes, and frames
- Squashed many bugs, including image orientation bugs under iOS 6
- Fix crash on login.
- Support for entry into featured photo contests
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- New support for seasonal, promotional and temporary sets, effects, vignettes, and frames.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
* Update to be compatible with iOS 5
* Refreshed “Vintage”, “Retro”, and “Lomo” sets for better Snaps!
* Refreshed “30s”, “70s”, and “Lomoish” filters.
* Improved image processing time.
* Improved image capture time
• Removed the Location Services requirement
• Fixed startup crashes for iOS 4.1 users
• Fixed some photo rotations appearing incorrectly
• Performance improvements
• Manage your Snapbucket photos locally with the new My Snaps page!
• Faster filter application in iPhone 3GS & iPhone 4 means faster editing!
• Photo uploads now happen in the background, which means you get a much faster experience!
• Faster sign-in/registration flows make it easier for you to jump into Snapbucket and start
• Full size / resolution support for original file uploads!
• Even more editing sets, effects, filters, vignettes, and frames – upload, tag, and create custom
sets to unlock them all!
Great news Snapbucketeers, we heard your feedback and made some changes for v1.1:
• Added a setting to disable uploading of the original photo
• Added new Sets, Filters, & Frames: 35mm, Night Vision, and more! (Have you unlocked all v1.0’s goodies yet?)
• General bug fixes
Feedback or issues? Please email us at email@example.com OR use the feedback button in the app!
The Photobucket Team