The Snapbucket app is coming to end. Thanks for supporting us over the past three plus years!
Why is this happening?
Support for Snapbucket officially ended in 2013, and now we’re just about four years old - that’s pretty old. Old? Well sure - in human years, not very old. Dog years, we’re getting up there. Tech industry years, this app is ancient.
In the last four years, a lot has changed, especially on mobile. You probably have a new phone with a new operating system, a better camera, new social media apps, the list goes on. Well at Photobucket, a lot has changed for us, too. While we love Snapbucket, we’ve wanted to bring every element of Photobucket into one simple, powerful, and all around awesome app.
Well, we think we’ve done that.
The editing features you know and love are still available on the Photobucket app. We’ve upgraded our mobile editor, so now you can do everything you’d ever want within the app. On top of powerful editing options, you can also make your own custom animated GIFs, automatically backup your photos, share them anywhere, and even order beautiful print products from the Photobucket Print Shop!
If that’s not enough, we’ll even give you 8GB of additional free storage for downloading our app and signing up.
It’s simple. Download the Photobucket app and sign in as normal. Your free 8GB of storage will automatically be added to your account. You can hop right into the editor. Everything is waiting for you.
Photobucket. For the love of photos.
The Snapbucket app is coming to end.
Thanks for supporting us over the past three plus years!
- Retina 4" display support
- Faster start-up
- Unlocked all sets, filters, effects, vignettes, and frames
- Squashed many bugs, including image orientation bugs under iOS 6
- Fix crash on login.
- Support for entry into featured photo contests
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- New support for seasonal, promotional and temporary sets, effects, vignettes, and frames.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
* Update to be compatible with iOS 5
* Refreshed “Vintage”, “Retro”, and “Lomo” sets for better Snaps!
* Refreshed “30s”, “70s”, and “Lomoish” filters.
* Improved image processing time.
* Improved image capture time
• Removed the Location Services requirement
• Fixed startup crashes for iOS 4.1 users
• Fixed some photo rotations appearing incorrectly
• Performance improvements
• Manage your Snapbucket photos locally with the new My Snaps page!
• Faster filter application in iPhone 3GS & iPhone 4 means faster editing!
• Photo uploads now happen in the background, which means you get a much faster experience!
• Faster sign-in/registration flows make it easier for you to jump into Snapbucket and start
• Full size / resolution support for original file uploads!
• Even more editing sets, effects, filters, vignettes, and frames – upload, tag, and create custom
sets to unlock them all!
Great news Snapbucketeers, we heard your feedback and made some changes for v1.1:
• Added a setting to disable uploading of the original photo
• Added new Sets, Filters, & Frames: 35mm, Night Vision, and more! (Have you unlocked all v1.0’s goodies yet?)
• General bug fixes
Feedback or issues? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR use the feedback button in the app!
The Photobucket Team