Playing Snooker always involves the question how to keep the points in mind.
Now no annoying notes anymore. Instead of confusing mental arithmetic, display the points like the professionals with clear information on score, breaks and even remaining points.
The clearly arranged user interface features besides the addition of the points by pressing the potted ball the
possibility to enter fouls as well as free-balls or e.g. to concede the frame.
According to the rules the program will hide balls which cannot be potted.
There is even scope for a phone call or a note in between: After the re-open of the app everything is displayed as before.
- Clearly arranged user interface
- Program acts according to the rules.
- Undo-function for the current frame
- You can set player names, number of frames and number of red balls at the beginning of the match.
- It is possible to remove or add red balls during the match.
- Information on scores (including difference), current break (including potted balls), highest break and remaining points
- If snooker is required there will be a warning.
- The scores will be saved when you close the app.
- Frame history (menu)
This update needs iOS 5 or higher.
- Landscape mode
- Retina graphics
- iOS 6 support
- iPhone 5 support
- Option to disable standby
- iPad support
- UI improvements for a better usability
- minor fixes