-- Now updated for iOS 7! --
Lead your tribe in collecting resources, trading at the river, and building your village to become the most powerful chief. Based on the award-winning board game.
(5/5) "One of the best titles I have played all year and a must have for strategy fans." - iOS Board Games
(5/5) "Its elegance will leave many players with little reason to move on to other games." - PocketTactics
(9/10) "Stone Age: The Board Game is a deep and entertaining multiplayer package." - PocketGamer
(4.5/5) "Stone Age on mobile is a great way ...to experience the clever design of this game." - GameZebo
"If you have played the board game version of this game, this is a must-buy." - Geeks with Juniors
* 3 AI Opponents * Ranked League Play * Pass-n-Play * Effective Tutorial *
This modern classic board game has been reimagined and redesigned for mobile play. With stunning graphics, smooth gameplay, and strategic depth, Stone Age: The Board Game takes minutes to learn, but years to master.
The original board game has won many awards for its accessible theme, solid gameplay, and innovative mechanics.
• SPIEL DES JAHRES Nominee
• BoardGameGeek.com - #33 ranked Board Game*
• BoardGameGeek.com - #3 ranked Family Game*
• Deutscher Spiele Preis 2nd Place
• Games 100 Best Family Strategy Game
• International Gamers Award Multi-Player Nominee
*as of Nov 2012
• Solo play with 3 different AI opponents
• Pass-N-Play multiplayer for single device
• Full tutorial - learn Stone Age in under 10 minutes, step-by-step!
• Asynchronous multiplayer through Game Center
• Competitive league play with Elo rankings (iOS 6+)
• All new retina-level illustrations designed for iPhone/iPodTouch
• Original soundtrack
- Campfire Creations is working on its next title. Follow us on Twitter @CampfireCreate to get all the latest info!
Use your wisdom and planning to become the most powerful chief in the Stone Age!
- Fixed multiplayer bug for iOS 7 users
- Requested feature updates are coming soon!
Thanks for all your patience. Now Stone Age is updated for iOS 7!
- Fixed crashing issues related to Free For All
Connect with Campfire Creations on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/campfirecreate
Email us with suggestions and concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOTE* This update has a bug that will break all of your multiplayer games at some point. We already have a fix waiting for Apple to approve. Please wait to update.
The Campfire Team
Version 2.0 of Stone Age is here with Retina iPad Support, a new AI character and more!
- Full iPad support from iPad 1 to the newest Retina iPad
- New AI character with higher difficultly level - Zogg the Oracle!
- Fixed bug that would erroneously give or take away resources
- Fixed bug that would change League games to Friendly
- Fixed crashing bug when opening the app
- Adjusted ELO calculations so you will not lose points in a 3p or 4p game that someone else resigns
- Stability improvements & minor visual improvements
Added iPhone 5 support, usability updates, and News feature.
- iPhone 5 full screen support (iPad support scheduled for next update!)
- Tap-to-add during placement phase (no requirement to drag & drop!)
- Auto-feeding in multiplayer games (all players in a game must update to v1.2 and above to access)
- Highlights during collection phase
- "News" page on main menu for Stone Age updates and League notifications
- Adjusted Elo scoring to account for ties in League Play
- Ability to open overlays when waiting for opponent in League Play
- Visual enhancements
- Minor bug fixes
- General usability and performance improvements
* NEW: German language version (more languages coming!)
* Fixed "-1 wood" bug
* Fixed Bonus Boat bug
* Adjusted offest when dragging workers
* Minor asset updates
* Minor stability improvements
* iPad Universal update coming soon!
Thanks for your support of Stone Age: The Board Game. Please post your reviews after this update. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns and follow us on facebook (http://facebook.com/campfirecreationsinc.com) for all the latest Stone Age news.
Keep the stone rolling!
• fixed multiplayer bug ending some matches early
• fixed bug with temporary tools
• fixed AI decision-making bug
• removed faulty German localization (correct translation update pending)
• other minor bug fixes
• minor UI enhancements