Just with a few taps, create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose or cut/copy/paste one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save it to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, polygon, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear, radial gradient, mask from image or mask from text masking tools. Mask a portion with this tool and that portion of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
You can even drop a shadow of the foreground onto the background. (Only on iPhone 4S and above).
NOTE: The app saves at full camera resolution up to iPhone 5S, all 8 megapixels (even higher on iPad), just you need to enable high resolution save in the settings.
This is not just an update, we have completely rewritten Superimpose to make it better than ever before!
1. The working image is now of high resolution. Which means you can zoom into the each last pixel and edit it to achieve a very high quality masked image.
2. A fresh new UI.
3. New masking tools "Mask from Image", "Mask from Text" and "Polygon masking".
4. You can now view the mask either in checkerboard, red, green or blue mode.
5. You can now view what is under your finger while using the brush or the eraser. Superimpose can now show a magnifying glass to view the brush area.
6. Saved masks can now be emailed, saved to DropBox or send to iTunes document, so that you can transfer them to other devices or use them later.
7. You can now drop shadow of the foreground on the background! (Only on iPhone 4S and above).
8. New "Invert colors" filter.
9. And, everything is now faster and smoother.
If you like using Superimpose, please support us by rating/reviewing the app on the AppStore.
O An important fix for the random crashes while using the Lasso tool.
O Some other occasional crashes.
O And other minor usability tweaks.
If you like using Superimpose, please consider leave a favourable review or rating in the app store, we will really appreciate that.
o New polished icon.
o Fixed several bugs.
If you like using Superimpose, please consider leave a favorable review or rating in the app store, we will really appreciate that.
Fixed bugs from the last update.
If you like Superimpose, please leave a review or rating in the AppStore to make us happy!
◉ Foreground and background can now be cropped while loading.
◉ Added capabilities to preserve image metadata.
◉ In transform section you can now lock the aspect ratio of the foreground image.
◉ You can now enable “snap to edge” in transform section. This will automatically snap the foreground image into the edges or to the middle of the background image, when you are moving the foreground.
◉ Transform of the foreground image is preserved if the newly loaded image is of the same aspect ratio as the old one.
◉ Easier two finger panning in Mask section.
◉ Bug fixes.
Checkout out new multilayer photo editing app "Leonardo Photo Editor".
And if you like using Superimpose, please consider rating the app in the AppStore. That really helps.
✬ Fixed some occasional crashes.
If you like using Superimpose, please do rate us on the AppStore. We would really appreciate that!
☆ Fixed some important crash bugs.
☆ If you still see a crash, in the next use of the app, you can now send us the crash log file. Please do send us the crash logs just by pressing the "Report" button. It will really help us resolving the crashes quickly.
☆ Fixed an issue where PNG with transparency used to show a dark border around the transparent edges.
☆ Customizable JPEG quality for saving images.
☆ A new "Soft" option for brush and eraser.
If you like Superimpose, please do review us on the AppStore. We would really appreciate that!
✭ Japanese and German language support.
✭ PNG Import/Export support.
Fixed some masking related bugs.
Fixed output resolution bug on some phones.
One of the biggest Superimpose update till date. Everything is now faster and smoother. So fast, that most operations are now gone real time! And we fixed the issue of blurry result as some users were having.
✭ You can now move around the foreground image in any blending mode and Superimpose will generate real time blended
✭ Changing the transparency in any blending mode works in real time too.
✭ Filters are applied in real time with live blending mode results, both background and foreground filters (except for blur filter).
✭ Color Range, Rectangle, Ellipse, Linear, Bi-Linear and Radial Gradient masking tools now generate real time previews.
✭ A whole new improved brush, designed for better results.
✭ Usability improvements of the gradient masking tools. You can now adjust the gradient multiple times before finally apply it with a double tap.
✭ In transform section, on the top left corner of the foreground image, a new control is added to make 90 degree rotations easier.
✭ Other usability improvements.
✭ Lot of other performance improvements.
✭ And yes, we fixed the issue of blurry image.
✭ Finally, of course, it works with larger iPhone 5 screen.
★ Fixed the bug in lasso masking tool while using in "Double tap to complete loop"
★ Live preview of the blend modes.
★ Improved usability of masking tools.
★ Minor bug fixes.
Here is the super update for Superimpose...
1. Superimpose is now an Universal app! Meaning you can run it on your iPad also as a native iPad app.
2. Higher resolution preview.
3. Faster processing.
4. Huge improvement in disk space that the app occupies.
5. Flip foreground image vertically and horizontally.
6. Swap foreground and vertical image.
7. Now you can apply adjustment filters on both foreground and background images.
8. A new eraser tool.
9. Lasso has now smoothen option.
10. Also, lasso can now be used to mask everything outside the loop.
11. Delete current session button.
12. Import from clipboard option instead of camera.
13. Improved brush with and added smoothness options.
14. Found and fixed number of of bugs.
Fixed sluggishness issue on certain iPhones.
1. Mask Library, which means you can now save your masked images into the mask library for later use!
2. Blur filter has been added which can be useful for your texture texture blending or to created your own unsharp mask.
3. New functionality "Merge", using which you can merge the foreground image with background and move to the next foreground image.
4. Bug fixes.