The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia continues its tradition as the most popular and most trusted portable drug reference. Now available for the iPhone, this must-have resource contains vital drug information on thousands of drugs to help clinicians make better decisions at the point of care. The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia iPhone App is part of the popular Tarascon® series which is an imprint of Jones & Bartlett Learning.
The new iPhone Application includes:
* Free and continuous content updates for one year after purchase.
* Expanded drug information from the Deluxe Edition of the print Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia.
* A fully integrated tool for multiple drug interaction checking.
* Complete customer privacy. We never sell your personal data or product use patterns.
* A fully integrated “Herbal & Alternative Therapy” section.
* 47 invaluable drug reference tables and 15 dynamic calculators.
* Both convenient relative pricing codes ($ to $$$$$) and exact prices from drugstore.com.
* Extensive pediatric drug dosing.
* Unique Canadian trade names and drugs.
* Consumer Reports best buy drugs.
With every Tarascon product, our drug information is meticulously peer reviewed by drug information experts and practicing clinicians of multiple specialties. We include typical drug dosing (both FDA approved and off-label uses), available trade and generic formulations, metabolism, and safety in pregnancy and lactation.
The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia iPhone App is powered by Atmosphere Apps.
Version 184.108.40.2062 (Mar 29, 2014)
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 220.127.116.116 (Mar 12, 2014)
- Various performance and stability improvements
- A few minor bug fixes
Version 2.7.1_283 (Jan 19, 2013)
* Several improvements and fixes to support iOS6
* Various other bug fixes
Version 2.6.4_250 (Oct 07, 2012)
* Compatible with iOS 6
* Several bug fixes
Version 2.6.0 (Jan 10, 2012)
Version 2.6.0_212 (Oct 19, 2011)
* Now supports native iPad resolution
* Improved graphics and styling
* Updated password reset URL
* A few minor bug fixes
Version 2.6.0_205 (Oct 05, 2011)
* Added basic support for native iPad resolution
Version 2.4.1_187 (Apr 29, 2011)
* Previous / Next buttons enable navigation from one drug to another
* "Jump To" feature displays drug monograph headings and allows jumping directly to desired content, without scrolling
* Expandable breadcrumb trail quickly displays the hierarchy of information
* Improved autoupdate (no longer requires app restart)
* iPhone 4 Retina Display is now supported
* Improved styling
* In-app account and subscription management
* Multiple bug fixes
Version 1.2.1 (Apr 15, 2010)
* Fixed crash on iPad
Version 1.2.0 (Dec 30, 2009)
* New Feature: Content updates are now downloaded within the application.
* Corrected issue related to app store update notifications.
Version 1.1.1 (Dec 05, 2009)
* Fixes error when info item is added to history.
* Fixes issue with automatic scrolling in a list.
* Added formula text to all calculators.
* Content update.
Version 1.01 (Nov 03, 2009)
* Updated content.
* Improved history functionality (History is located in the Bookmarks tab).
* Corrected tab highlighting issue while navigating the app.