The Oregon Trail: American Settler
You’ve conquered the trail, now it’s time to tame the frontier! Experience the next step in The Oregon Trail story, where you and your family can finally settle down and build a new home in the Wild West…
***** “Very addictive. I can't put my phone down”
***** “Great combination of building, socializing, and side games”
***** ”Love it! This game is awesome, I remember it as a kid but now it’s even better”
The Oregon Trail: American Settler is a fun and addictive game stocked with heaps of engaging features to keep you entertained for hours and hours! Build the largest and greatest town the Wild West has ever seen!
√ Create and manage your own frontier town
√ Relive memorable moments from The Oregon Trail!
√ Place hundreds of buildings, livestock and crops
√ Customize your character with various outfits
√ Play hunting or fishing mini-games for resources
√ Go prospectin’ to uncover daily rewards
√ Face the dangers of the Wild West: stampedes, hurricanes and more!
√ Visit neighboring villages to gather hearts and use them to grow your village!
So go ahead, start playing for free and join the many other players who’re already having fun on the frontier!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements or paying with real money. This app contains advertising messages. This game also contains social networks connectivity to play with others and advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties. Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
Version 2.8.1 (Nov 06, 2014)
Minor bug fixes including:
+ Fixed wrong resolution on iPhone 6 on zoom mode
+ Fixed missing rewards from chests
+ Added Push Notifications with Sound
+ Other minor issues
Version 2.8.0 (Oct 08, 2014)
Meet the GOLD RUSH crew in the latest update as we celebrate a special “Gold Rush” Edition of The Oregon Trail. The all-star cast from Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush has arrived in Oregon to help you hunt for gold! THE RUSH IS ON!
- Celebrate the upcoming new season of Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush by interacting with experts Todd Hoffman, Parker Schnabel, and Tony Beets through new quests!
- Return to your roots and travel The Oregon Trail for riches and gold, with the help of the Gold Rush crew, in a brand-new exploration adventure!
- Take down bandits as you protect your wagon on its journey with a new bandit-raid mini-game!
- Once you’ve uncovered the gold, take it to a new GOLD RUSH building that’ll allow you to activate production boosts for your town!
- iPhone 6 and iOS 8 support
- Bug fixes and improvements
Version 2.7.0 (Jul 31, 2014)
Bug fixes and improvements, including:
- Cloud saving support
- Frame rate improvements
- Minor UI and general user experience enhancements
Version 2.6.0 (May 22, 2014)
A new update for The Oregon Trail: American Settler is here! Play regularly to ensure you don't miss the great new events loaded with rewards!
- New Daily and Weekly Events
- New Event Leaderboard Matchmaking and Prizes
- Improvements to the Leaderboards and Events
- Various Bug Fixes and Improvements
Version 2.5.1 (Mar 13, 2014)
Minor bugs fixed
Version 2.5.0 (Feb 26, 2014)
The Country Fair is comin’ to town! Time to turn your prospering town into a worldwide attraction with fair festivities and the famous Wild West Shooting Gallery!
- From level 15, play 1-minute rounds of finger-tappin’ madness with the new Shooting Gallery mini-game.
- Get the ultimate score to unlock exclusive fair rewards for your town!
- Townsfolk are going to need help setting up the fair. New Country Fair-themed decorations and quests to enjoy!
- New leaderboards to compete with your friends!
- Bug fixes and improvements!
Version 2.4.0 (Dec 11, 2013)
Snow is falling in an Oregon Winter Wonderland this holiday season! Prepare your town for the best Winter Holiday
the Wild West has ever seen!
*Brand new quests with new animals, buildings, outfits and items as you prepare for Santa’s arrival!
*Win free shots at the lottery for tons of amazing prizes!
*Buy land expansions from the map!
*Tons of bug fixes and improvements!
Version 2.3.1 (Nov 19, 2013)
Optimized for iPad Air
Version 2.3.0 (Nov 01, 2013)
Hey Settlers! Everyone’s favorite Oregon adventure is back with some awesome updates! Check it out and see why nothin’ beats the Wild West!
- Now your Daily Bonus prizes are even more awesome!
- Hearts can now be used to buy tons of items in the store!
Version 2.2.0 (Sep 18, 2013)
A new update has arrived on the Oregon Trail! You’ve increased the land for your town and set up logging camps with recent updates; now prepare for the end of summer with the Farmer’s Market, which is soon to arrive in town!
- Compatible with iOS 7
- Fresh new UI improvements!
- Much easier navigation between your friends’ towns!
- Coming Soon: new limited-edition quests with exclusive items!
- New bug fixes and improvements!
Version 2.1.0 (Jul 23, 2013)
Settlers, you can now expand your town with the new Westward Expansion update! Own more land so you can place more
buildings, decorations and businesses and let your town prosper! So start logging those trees, lumberjack! In addition,
this update also includes:
- Larger range for zooming so you can now see more of your town
- Finish special quest lines and receive exclusive quest rewards
- New buildings, animals, decorations and outfits
- Instantly send gifts back to your friends
- Bug fixes and optimizations
Version 1.1.2 (May 10, 2013)
Your favorite game based on the world-renowned original has been updated with amazing new features! It’s with your continued support that we’re able to continuously grow and improve The Oregon Trail with awesome new experiences -- so a huge thank you from the team!
A bad case of dysentery isn’t all you need to be worried about in Oregon – Mother Nature has turned her gaze to your town in the all-new Stormy Skies update, and it’s now up to you to keep everyone safe!
Introducing an all-new disaster system!
√ See the impact of disasters on your town!
√ Game improvements to balance disasters with gameplay
√ New mission givers and quests will help you prepare your town
√ New buildings for your town will help prevent disasters from spreading
Improved social features!
√ Connect to Game Center to earn achievements!
√ Help your friends protect their town by giving them a helping hand in their time of need
√ Request resources from friends to bolster your town’s defenses
√ Pets need care too! Take your animals to the veterinary clinic for a full check-up
Various Bug Fixes and Improvements
Version 1.1.1 (Feb 27, 2013)
The snow has settled in Oregon, but there is still lots to be done before spring arrives!
★ Embark on an all-new winter quest line.
★ Two new characters will now visit your village and give you quests!
★ Brand new buildings, animals and decorations, including the Victorian Mansion and Kitten.
★ Revamped friends list and friends gifting!
★ Bug fixes
Version 1.1.0 (Dec 07, 2012)
Lady Antebellum, the 7-time Grammy award winners, are visiting Oregon this winter! Spend the holidays with
Hillary, Dave and Charles; interact with them and watch their performance in the new Concert Hall! All in the wonderful
spirit of Christmas!
★ Interact with the members of the popular country pop band, Lady Antebellum, as they visit Oregon for the winter - starting at Level 15.
★ All-new town photo sharing - share postcards of your frontier town with all your friends!
★ New snow-covered landscape!
★ Festive quests, decorations and buildings.
★ Dress Ma & Pa in holiday-themed outfits!
Version 1.0.9 (Nov 19, 2012)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We have resolved the issues with this latest update so it is now safe to update your game and continue to enjoy The Oregon Trail: American Settler experience! If you’ve already downloaded the update then simply re-launch the application with an internet connection enabled so we can perform an in-game update, and then begin playing! We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time – The Gameloft team.
Introducing a brand new feature: ALL-NEW Character Customization! Includes limited-edition Moustaches in partnership
with Movember and Sons!
★ Limited-edition Movember Moustaches!
★ iPhone 5 and iOS 6 compatibility.
★ Daily rewards increased to 30 days.
★ Speed shoes! Tend to your village quicker.
★ Customization! Dress your character in a range of new outfits, each with its own bonuses.
★ Facebook Open Graph integration.
★ Bug fixes.
Version 1.0.8 (Aug 30, 2012)
SUMMERTIME IN THE OREGON TRAIL!
It's summertime in The Oregon Trail: American Settler!
- New items, including a Family House, Tree House and Totems!
- Get hearts by visiting your friends and use them to upgrade your buildings and improve production output.
- Level cap increased to level 120!
- Summer quests: Tons of new, fun and challenging quests for levels 60 and above.
Version 1.0.7 (Jun 28, 2012)
INDEPENDENCE DAY IS HERE!
Light up the sky in The Oregon Trail: American Settler with loads of explosive new items and cool quests to help you get into the spirit of the 4th!
- New items, including an American Flag, Fireworks Stand, Hero's Monument and Veteran's Grave.
- Win new lottery prizes, like the Miner's Depot, Gold Quarry, Gold Sluicing Box, German Shepherd and Doghouse.
- Reputation currency: Now you earn rewards for being sociable with your neighbors!
- Independence Day Quests: A new series of fun and challenging missions!
Have a happy 4th of July!
Version 1.0.6 (May 17, 2012)
CELEBRATE MEMORIAL DAY! We’ve really struck it big in this newest update to The Oregon Trail: American Settler! With a heap of special items in honor of Memorial Day and a brand new lottery, this is truly one to remember!
- New Items: Make your bid for public office with the new Election Podium, Mayoral Mansion and more! Don’t forget:
voters love a regal Bald Eagle, Scarved Yorkie or other patriotic animals as well.
- Memorial Day Quests: A new series of fun and challenging missions will take you through many of the new features.
- Gold Rush Fever: Play the new lottery game, blast mountains for golden nuggets and unlock exclusive items!
Don’t forget to rate us on the App Store! Your 5-Star reviews mean a lot and keep the updates coming. Have a happy
Version 1.0.5 (Apr 04, 2012)
It’s Easter in Oregon with this new update full of goodies guaranteed to put a hop in your step!
- New iPad compatibility
- New limited-time Easter decorations, including Chicks, Easter Baskets, an Easter Fair and more!
- New missions with an Easter theme
- Numerous bug fixes and technical optimizations
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your continued support. Have a happy Easter and a fun spring season! Don’t forget to rate our game 5 Stars on the App Store to help keep the updates coming.
Version 1.0.3 (Feb 17, 2012)
Look out! It's an update stampede! We've got yet another update full of great social features for all you brave pioneers in The Oregon Trail: American Settler:
- Use the Friend icon on your menu tab to easily contact your neighbors.
- Vastly improved Friends and Neighbors system!
- Send Friend Invites via text message.
- Tired of your townsfolk getting sick all the time? We've remedied that problem!
- A Welcome Screen to notify you of new content.
There's much more on the way, so keep the 5-Star ratings coming to keep this stampede rollin' along!
Version 1.0.1 (Jan 05, 2012)
- Greatly improved stability
- Fixed farm animal timer-reset bug
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Improved hunting and fishing touch performance
- Fixed issue with crops not being able to be harvested
- Resolved issue with towns being reset"