WARNING: This app is not compatible with iOS8. There are no plans to add support for iOS8.
Please go to http://www.topsecretrecorder.com/faq-iOS7.htm for discussion and workarounds to iOS7 compatibility issues.
Now you can snap that priceless photo without looking like a paparazzi. Automatically capture photos with Top Secret Camera's advanced motion detection feature and then secure your top secret photos with a passcode! Or, operate with the utmost discretion by taking photos on demand while displaying a browser or other image on the screen. Open a tiny camera preview window or swipe your finger to hide it in an instant.
Once a scheduled recording begins, even if someone touches your iPhone, video iPod, or iPad, they’ll immediately be prompted to input your security code. So when you want a camera app that would make James Bond envious, look no further than Top Secret Camera.
NEW: See our Top Secret Recorder Pro app for video, camera, and audio recording all in one!
• Discrete image preview window that can be hidden with a finger swipe
• Tap anywhere on the screen to snap photo
• Store your photos in a private password protected secret vault
• Specify start and stop times for recordings with the scheduler
• Snap photos continuously or only when motion is detected
• Capture and flip between your own custom backgrounds or built-in backgrounds
• Toolbar can be easily closed & hidden
• E-mail photos to yourself or to others.
• Discretely installed as TS Camera to avoid undue attention
• Copy photos to computer via iTunes
• Unlimited photo capture
• Snap photos when you’re in or out of the room.
• Is the Easter bunny real? Who's stealing those beers from your fridge?
• Pretend to be a secret agent, play a practical joke or impress a friend
- Update fixes several reported issues.
- Front and rear camera support added
- Now photos save in maximum resolution
- You can now select a date as well as a time to record in scheduler
- Misc. bugs fixed.
- Latest update fixes a couple of reported bugs
- Camera speed is faster
- Now takes photos at maximum resolution
- FAQ added
- Fixes reported bugs