••• Towelfight 2 is temporarily FREE while we work on getting our next title out to the app store. Get it while it's HOT! No ads, no IAP. Just free. •••
-- Featured in Apps Gone Free from AppAdvice --
Settle a dispute between gods by shooting animals out of your face!
An action-adventure game of epic proportions, Towelfight 2 will beard-slap you with copious bloodplosions, procedurally-generated levels, insane boss fights, 14 powerups, and 43 unique weapons enhanced by 86 augmentations. Dispatch myriad foes with a cornucopia of laser-blasting bees, speed-boosting unicorns, spiraling praying mantises, whales in heat, and ultra-defensive turtles, among others.
Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny follows Hardik, a suave, beard-clad Indian man with a pet pug named Bella who gets swept into a battle between gods in a dangerous and uncharted land. His only means of defense is his enchanted monocle, which fires animal projectiles in wild combinations to dispatch his foes. As the story unfolds Hardik will find unexpected friends, overcome immense challenges, and become a hero to an entire world.
• Unique Shot Rotation system -- Build and customize a rotating clip of ‘Jectiles to burn, poison, freeze,
electrocute, pinch, and explode your enemies.
• 43 unique weapons with 86 augmentations
• 14 insane power-ups – Choose three different power-ups and equip them simultaneously, including the Zombie Whistle, Blo-Gun, Ice Belt, and Blazing Shoes!
• 10 personality-laden bosses – So personable you will shed a single, manly tear after defeating each one of them.
• Procedurally generated world – Thousands of rooms with plenty of things to kill. There is no end to the madness.
• A "Bagician" named Tim who empowers you with a suite of sweet spells!
• 5 Unique Environments -- Including the cute, lovable Forest and the squishy, disturbing Nightmare.
• 4 Monocles with different firing modes - Want to shoot two ‘Jectiles at a time, or do you prefer a “spray and pray” approach? No matter, we’ve got the monocle for you!
• 4-8 hour campaign -- Plus dozens more hours of exploration and enough power grabbing to last a lifetime.
• Featuring gods, a grub, and a pug – A story you can tell your grandbabbies!
• Dungeons for the truly courageous -- The most powerful items in the game can only be found in the depths of Forn’s dungeons. You must earn them, and you will die trying.
• The Arena of the Gods -- Wager coins to face increasingly more challenging armies. The more you wager, the bigger the payoff!
• Morg's Arena is now hooked up to Game Center!
• Several bug fixes and crash fixes.
• A few rough spots have been optimized. There should be slight performance improvements on lower end devices.
Full patch notes available at http://www.butterscotch-shenanigans.com
• A bunch of new control options. It's like a smooth sack of butter!
• Three new powerful 'Jectiles; one from each of the major zones.
• A "Bagician" named Tim who casts powerful 5-minute buffs on you!
• The Arena has been updated and streamlined, with two new modes added.
• Fixed some major bugs and optimized a few things.
• iPhone 5 users should no longer have their game stuck in portrait mode.
• The left D-pad now uses 8 directions instead of 360. This should allow for easier maneuvering on a touchscreen.
• There is now a "dead spot" in the center of the D-pad where you can rest your thumb to stop moving. You now don't have to lift your thumb off the screen!
• Hardik now breathes. This should reduce his chance for respiratory problems.
• Hardik’s head now has recoil when he fires from his monocle.
• New walking animation for Hardik
• Blood splatters disappear faster, and on “low” SFX setting, they do not appear.
• Reduced the glow effect behind ‘Jectiles.
Quality of Life
• Tapping on a ‘jectile in your clip in the Clip Editor will show the information about that ‘jectile, rather than forcing you to scroll to the correct ‘jectile.
Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when using the blo-gun.